SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever heard Andrea say a single word? He comes across like a 5 month old baby! Surely at his age he should be speaking. Poor thing is the image of his dad and just as gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could everyone please leave g_g alone?! She’s allowed to have opinions that everyone else may not agree with! For some reason, people seem to have started picking on her and it’s not nice to read. Please stop.
So it ok to pick on a 2 year old but not to make a remarks to a Jonathan adoring person ? Sure...

Reactions: 6
Have we ever heard Andrea say a single word? He comes across like a 5 month old baby! Surely at his age he should be speaking. Poor thing is the image of his dad and just as gormless.
Seriously? Its also not nice to read an adult calling an 18 month old toddler gormless.
So as far as you are concerned other adults weighing in on a discussion - not acceptable, but toddlers - fair game. WTF?

Reactions: 5
Wow Andrea in the pool with just floaties I’m his arm!! Are you ducking kidding me. I put a floating vest on my 4 year old and she has regular Swimming lessons and we live in Australia where it’s always warm. Give me a break. He’s so bleeping clueless I want to smash his face. Do you know how many children die each year from drowning while parents are near by? It’s very scary. He’s a moron and she’s the most self obsessed carelesss mother I’ve seen. I would never let my kids be like This in a pool. And I was raised as a swimmer in the ocean and pools
She’s so disconnected it’s really a joke!!

Reactions: 17
Do you all think their families know the only reason they got a big holiday visit is because Johnathan was desperate for vlog content? I can imagine there has to he some members of the family who know they're just being used to get views up. The SJ'S are not very family oriented as we've seen them spend loads of holidays all alone and Birthdays with no family at all so it's not like a yearly trip to go all around visiting everyone's family. In my opinion this was all a giant vlog content scheme.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Will scumjonny vlog or Insta on Xmas day??!! Did he last year?? bet he will. bet Rebecca meldrum won't put her phone away either .

Reactions: 2
I'm not one to comment on the kids behavior but I've just Emilia being quite rude on Anna's sister Erika's IG stories. Alessia and Andrea are playing the piano and she in a sassy braty voice yells "I don't like this music!" "It's not funny!!" "I don't like it!"
I would be horrified and embarrassed if my kid acted that way! Not sure if Anna or Jonathan were near by but she certainly needed a talking to about how that's not nice! They're just babies having fun etc.

But to be honest it seems she was more irritated Erika wasn't filming her and so she lashed out to get attention on herself. It's so sad her father has turned her into such camera/attention addict. She knows the only way she gets attention is preforming for the camera so when ones around it needs to be on her. Poor girl already has so many issues and needing love and attention. Of course all the kids probably have these issues but I suspect the most pressure to carry the vlogs has been put on her from day one so she feels more attached to camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anna tweeted this thanking Hello Magazine for the feature. Top gifts for kids apparently
I would have used a more professional looking dog for these photos. Borrow a friends dog, or even a shelter dog. Her rusty, dirty, fu@ked up looking dogs, are not helping her overpriced polyester pyjamas that can only be worn one month out of the year. That photo looks like it's from one of those scam companies that'll take a month to arrive and the items will be nothing like described.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you all think their families know the only reason they got a big holiday visit is because Johnathan was desperate for vlog content? I can imagine there has to he some members of the family who know they're just being used to get views up. The SJ'S are not very family oriented as we've seen them spend loads of holidays all alone and Birthdays with no family at all so it's not like a yearly trip to go all around visiting everyone's family. In my opinion this was all a giant vlog content scheme.
Johnathan’s Christmas trip home has brought in these number of views...... 74k, 120k, 113k, 178k. Massive fail!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Could everyone please leave g_g alone?! She’s allowed to have opinions that everyone else may not agree with! For some reason, people seem to have started picking on her and it’s not nice to read. Please stop.
Than you so much!!! I know what happened though, this forum is to dislike both Anna and Jonathan equally, but I didn´t know that when I first found it weeks ago, then I join of nowhere, disliking Anna more than Jonathan, people notice that and jump all over me because people think I love Jonathan and support everything he does and so when I say something that people don´t agree with they jump all over me. They are doing the same thing that I do with Anna, because I find her so rude and such a mean mother, anything else she does I find annoying. I don´t love Jonathan btw, I so wish he would just stop recording his kids and just make content about himself and Anna, but I find Anna a lot more annoying. Its funny though, you can´t say anything real on the comments on the SJ vlogs cause 5 minutes later you have minions all over you, but you can´t say anything positive about them in here cause people will come and get you, there is no in between, but yeah thanks =)

So it ok to pick on a 2 year old but not to make a remarks to a Jonathan adoring person ? Sure...
you are picking on my comment because you think I adore (really?) Jonathan. Alessia is different from their other kids that´s what I meant, different is a good thing btw, it means you are unique and not a cookie cutter person, I am not picking a 2 year old honey I love Alessia I think she´s unique and so special, (in a good way), my comment was regarding how unfair Anna is to Alessia, Alessia is a bit trickier than Emilia or even Eduardo, she doesn´t follow rules and that´s where I was coming from. Also, people shouldn´t have that bad mentality about therapy and or taking medication, it being kdids or adults regardless, such a bad stigma, with that being said, you called me a bully, I am far from it, thats what minions call people when they say the same thing on the vlogs I have read, but I thought this forum was a place where we could talk about whatever. I don´t adore Jonathan btw, I don´t even know him personally, and I wont get too much into it, but from two parents that are both using their kids for income, both morally wrong I find Anna worst cause she seems to care more about her self above anyone else, I hope this cleans the air =)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Would not be surprised if Andrea has bruises from slipping by the pool..

also.. didn’t J use to be a swimming instructor? Lol or was that a lie too.. because with all the kids but especially Andrea it seems they don’t have a clue about water safety

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Would not be surprised if Andrea has bruises from slipping by the pool..

also.. didn’t J use to be a swimming instructor? Lol or was that a lie too.. because with all the kids but especially Andrea it seems they don’t have a clue about water safety
Lol ikr. I was thinking that while watching the vlog. Emilia is 7 and still needs a life jacket in a small safe and not too deep a pool by the looks of it and her dad is supposedly an ex swimming instructor. Even Eddie should be able to swing without a lifejacket at almost 6. Especially in such a small pool with parental supervision. Water safety is so important.

Reactions: 13
Who mentioned Anna not having a photo with Eduardo for a few months?!
New insta from Anna featuring Eduardo.
She must read this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Jonathan adoring person’??!! Don’t be silly. She never once said she adored him. She gave a vaguely positive opinion on his film production skills and doesn’t mind him as much as Anna. I don’t agree with her but she didn’t need to be picked upon. And yes, I’m on this forum to give my opinion on this awful family, including their gormless toddler - not other forum members.

Reactions: 6
She must read this!!
That be me... took 7 months Anna to have a picture with your 1st born son.

Reactions: 7
‘Jonathan adoring person’??!! Don’t be silly. She never once said she adored him. She gave a vaguely positive opinion on his film production skills and doesn’t mind him as much as Anna. I don’t agree with her but she didn’t need to be picked upon. And yes, I’m on this forum to give my opinion on this awful family, including their gormless toddler - not other forum members.
Just to be sure I’m not misunderstood; when I say ‘gormless toddler’, I’m absolutely not referring to Alessia. Alessia ROCKS!!!

• Haha
That be me... took 7 months Anna to have a picture with your 1st born son.
Isn’t that a shame? I really enjoyed Eduardo getting personalized attention...and feeling special when Stacey Dooley was around. He’s such a handsome boy.

Reactions: 9
totally agree, just because I said something slightly positive about him doesn´t mean I love him. I don´t always agree with everything he does. Anyways, I am not here to have enemies but to rant about things I don´t like about the vlogs. I looove Alessia, she and Eduardo are my faves, such a cute little girl with a sparkle within, but robot Anna doesn´t seem to understand she´s not like Emilia. Both Anna and Jonathan wanna compare their first 2 with their second two and I just don´t get that.

Isn’t that a shame? I really enjoyed Eduardo getting personalized attention...and feeling special when Stacey Dooley was around. He’s such a handsome boy.
Yes, when he was with Stacey he was very different from how he normally is. It's like I have someone who paying attention to me, he cracks me up with his laugh and how he talks with his hands and eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She must read this!!
That was my first thought when I saw the picture :ROFLMAO:

She definitely reads this.

**Hi Anna, I have a question for you. Why didn't you censor peoples car reg when you were driving around in Cork? If you want me to be more specific ie; showing your children the house where you used to live? We all know Cork isn't a very big place but it would be nice not to show other peoples information on there.**

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.