SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way Anna stoped Alessia when she was playing with her sweater, Anna does not get Alesia, she is different, maybe a little anxious and maybe she need therapy. All Alessia wants is attention from her mom it was obvious. They should have stoped at Eduardo, I see that every time I watch them
They shouldn't have had any children, the way they are treating them and exploiting them and abusing them is absolutely bleeping out of order!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That was my first thought when I saw the picture :ROFLMAO:

She definitely reads this.

**Hi Anna, I have a question for you. Why didn't you censor peoples car reg when you were driving around in Cork? If you want me to be more specific ie; showing your children the house where you used to live? We all know Cork isn't a very big place but it would be nice not to show other peoples information on there.**

They could give 2 shits about other ppls personnel information that's why.
Let some stranger show up at their house and start filming the outside of their house and their car reg and you can bet your ass Jonathan will be calling the cops straight away. They have always done things to other ppl that they wouldn't like or let happen. Hypocrites is what they are

Reactions: 12
They could give 2 shits about other ppls personnel information that's why.
Let some stranger show up at their house and start filming the outside of their house and their car reg and you can bet your ass Jonathan will be calling the cops straight away. They have always done things to other ppl that they wouldn't like or let happen. Hypocrites is what they are
Totally agree. Just infuriates me to be honest

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion: Saccone-Jolys 14 - General lies and ASA claims GALORE
Not great but I don't think I've seen a suggestion

Reactions: 3
A Christmas holiday for views .....was a ginormous snooze .....making Jon turns to his nightly booze

• Haha
  • Heart
A Christmas holiday for views .....was a ginormous snooze .....making Jon turns to his nightly booze
Jon was drunk in his IG last night. He was sat at the end of the table and all the Sacone women were ignoring him when he tried to get attention. He admitted to drinking a bottle of wine to himself with dinner. Jon was holding Andy, glassy eyed and slurring about how only Andy understands him. Awesome parenting (y) !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Jon was drunk in his IG last night. He was sat at the end of the table and all the Sacone women were ignoring him when he tried to get attention. He admitted to drinking a bottle of wine to himself with dinner. Jon was holding Andy, glassy eyed and slurring about how only Andy understands him. Awesome parenting (y) !
I’m not a saying it’s acceptable holding Andy when Jono is after having a bit to drink (I haven’t watched it) but there are worse things he’s done. They are adults and having a few drinks in a safe environment is ok.
It’s the time of year where most people get a bit merry over dinner/having a few friends over etc. I’m also Irish, my parents have done the same and I turned out pretty well. Sure there were times where my parents had a bit too much to drink at Christmas but meh...
I don’t agree with a lot of their parenting methods, behaviours or things that both Anal & Jono do but I think this is stretching a little bit. Its just my opinion and not everyone will agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I saw a post on Facebook about the English Royal Family, and Prince George, 6, was sitting in the front seat of one of the cars, and the comments were all "who puts a 6 year old in the front seat?"
BOY IF THEY KNEW THE SACCONE-JOLYS PUT THEIR 2 YEAR OLD IN THE FRONT SEAT AND IN AN INAPPROPRIATE CAR SEAT THEY'D PROBABLY FAINT. I guess it's a good thing they're not so high profile, Jono would have an even better relationship with social services.

Reactions: 9
It’s the time of year where most people get a bit merry over dinner/having a few friends over etc.
Narh I get that. At home is one thing but that's the thing, he wasn't at Oma's home. He was sloppy drunk filming himself in a busy restaurant holding the baby and slurring about how it's only the baby who understands when no one would pay him any attention when he tried. It was pathetic really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Narh I get that. At home is one thing but that's the thing, he wasn't at Oma's home. He was sloppy drunk filming himself in a busy restaurant holding the baby and slurring about how it's only the baby who understands when no one would pay him any attention when he tried. It was pathetic really.
I went for a look but he must have deleted it - it must look bad if he deleted it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I saw a post on Facebook about the English Royal Family, and Prince George, 6, was sitting in the front seat of one of the cars, and the comments were all "who puts a 6 year old in the front seat?"
BOY IF THEY KNEW THE SACCONE-JOLYS PUT THEIR 2 YEAR OLD IN THE FRONT SEAT AND IN AN INAPPROPRIATE CAR SEAT THEY'D PROBABLY FAINT. I guess it's a good thing they're not so high profile, Jono would have an even better relationship with social services.
In the 1990s My Grandfather use to put me in the front sit of his car when he took me for days out. Its so he didnt have to keep looking back on me to see if I was okay. But these were only now and again. Plus i was very small still i could fit in clothes aged 4-5 years.
I'm not one to comment on the kids behavior but I've just Emilia being quite rude on Anna's sister Erika's IG stories. Alessia and Andrea are playing the piano and she in a sassy braty voice yells "I don't like this music!" "It's not funny!!" "I don't like it!"
I would be horrified and embarrassed if my kid acted that way! Not sure if Anna or Jonathan were near by but she certainly needed a talking to about how that's not nice! They're just babies having fun etc.

But to be honest it seems she was more irritated Erika wasn't filming her and so she lashed out to get attention on herself. It's so sad her father has turned her into such camera/attention addict. She knows the only way she gets attention is preforming for the camera so when ones around it needs to be on her. Poor girl already has so many issues and needing love and attention. Of course all the kids probably have these issues but I suspect the most pressure to carry the vlogs has been put on her from day one so she feels more attached to camera.
This was awful of Emilia. It looked like she was going to get Alessia off it not sire by a push or pull off glad it cut of in time. But I did laugh when Eduardo was talking n saw he was been recorded n he laughed.

Lol ikr. I was thinking that while watching the vlog. Emilia is 7 and still needs a life jacket in a small safe and not too deep a pool by the looks of it and her dad is supposedly an ex swimming instructor. Even Eddie should be able to swing without a lifejacket at almost 6. Especially in such a small pool with parental supervision. Water safety is so important.
I was swimming at age 5 years old. Didnt need anything to me. Surely theses kids are doing swimming lessons in school or out of school. I am sorry but I dont know if the school as a pool.
Yes, when he was with Stacey he was very different from how he normally is. It's like I have someone who paying attention to me, he cracks me up with his laugh and how he talks with his hands and eyes.
He was very different even in the vlog. We saw he wouldn't leave her. I think when someone new comes he tries to get to them first to get some attention as he never gets any from his parents. His father Mr Joly never gives him the time of day.

Reactions: 6
I didn't think he was sloppy drunk just a bit tipsy.

Reactions: 3
You don't get Celebrity dad of the year for nowt, you know!

• Haha
  • Sad
Do you all think their families know the only reason they got a big holiday visit is because Johnathan was desperate for vlog content? I can imagine there has to he some members of the family who know they're just being used to get views up. The SJ'S are not very family oriented as we've seen them spend loads of holidays all alone and Birthdays with no family at all so it's not like a yearly trip to go all around visiting everyone's family. In my opinion this was all a giant vlog content scheme.
I agree especially the gifting his sister a coffee machine was purely advertising if he were my brother I would shove that machine up his arse i found this so distasteful and Anna sitting in the car pulling faces such good examples to their kids who are rapidly becoming spoilt brats ! poor Andrea even getting picked on here he is a baby what his parents do is not his fault , just because he isn’t talking doesn’t mean anything alessia is a brilliant talker and people say something wrong with her she is just sassy and a bit Mardy if I had to live with Jon and Anna i would feel the same the 2 elder are becoming a handful but again this is down to parents behaving like teenagers !!

Drink, lie and be merry- the SACCONEJOLYs have no boundaries for a buck!

I think he drinks a duck load. I’m sorry to all the Irish and English people but as someone with an Italian background it’s not ok to drink and be tipsy all the time. If you can’t put your glass down for one night you have a problem
Alcohol is an addiction and a drug. Having an entire bottle of wine is not ok. Being drunk in front of your children is not ok. This is what damages kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is the only one who drinks in his household yet he needed a wine cooler built into his kitchen, and gets boxes full of wine at a time. He has admitted to having a glass of wine with dinner, a glass 'to deal with bath time', and then however much he drinks while watching Netflix on his own.

Reactions: 14
He is the only one who drinks in his household yet he needed a wine cooler built into his kitchen, and gets boxes full of wine at a time. He has admitted to having a glass of wine with dinner, a glass 'to deal with bath time', and then however much he drinks while watching Netflix on his own.
It’s a slippery slope and very easy to land yourself with a problem. It kind of crept up on me and I think the same is happening to him.

Good job letting Andrea stand up on that roundabout ride, not like he's 1 years old and could potentially step off it while it's moving and injure himself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s a slippery slope and very easy to land yourself with a problem. It kind of crept up on me and I think the same is happening to him.
Maybe Anna goes to bed early to avoid his drinking ?or maybe he drinks because his wife doesn’t want to spend time with him, for those finding themselves envious of their lifestyle I do not think they are happy at all hence her obsessive routines and need for control and his drinking and generally obnoxious childlike behaviour !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.