SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally saw the title and rolled my eyes. As someone who found out for another month that she’s not pregnant today after two losses this year, I’m just not having it. Pricks.
I don’t understand Anna, she went through a miscarriage and doesn’t find those clickbaits bad taste ?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m blocked from having comments seen on the vlog so. MORNING AFTER PILL you morons .... though you can bet it’s a lie anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand Anna, she went through a miscarriage and doesn’t find those clickbaits bad taste ?
I know. Completely heartless. Makes videos giving people ‘support and advice’ yet does tit like this? Just cause you’re not sat down talking about your eating disorder doesn’t mean some things are just a kick in the teeth and borderline offensive

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
WHY has she done a pregnancy test 2 days after her taking her pill late 🤯 are they really that thick! I do understand you can get pregnant taking your pill later but it would be at least 11 days before a test maybe be positive!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Projects he abandoned in the last couple of weeks alone: SJ Xmas help, "Talks with Jonathan". Just throw them on a pile with the other "genius" ideas and projects he has launched and quickly lost interest in after the initial shine wore off or it didn't bring him the attention he wanted. This guy has the perseverance of a dayfly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Joan that desperate for everyone to know that he had sex with his wife the other night? Probably for the first time since he got her up the duff with Andy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omfg, 32 years old and she doesn't know how the woman's reproduction system works?!
Pregnancy test after two days!!!! Are you not mortified Anal that you even think that? Are you not one bit embarrassed, ashamed? Absolute narcissistic pair of wombles the pair of you.

Projects he abandoned in the last couple of weeks alone: SJ Xmas help, "Talks with Jonathan". Just throw them on a pile with the other "genius" ideas and projects he has launched and quickly lost interest in after the initial shine wore off or it didn't bring him the attention he wanted. This guy has the perseverance of a dayfly.
The only thing he launched that was a success was his swimmers!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
OMG PREGNANT AGAIN VLOG RECRAP

Could this title be any more desperate? Any more clickbaity? I think not. We open with them in bed and Anna making a big deal about it being her birthday... I mean, that's been going on for a few days, you'd think she's six years old. I'm a year older than her and haven't been excited about my birthday...since forever. Anyway, she said she forgot to take her mini pill last night and she wants to get him snipped, but he doesn't want to and the joke about how he wants to have more babies with his second wife. The Jobbit says "I got you a baby for your birthday..." Yuck. Meanwhile, Anna continues to freak out and says NO WAY she would have more, not right now, most likely not ever. She says she would want to get an abortion but knows she could never go through with it and all that. It's a whole situation. This is such an odd conversation... Jonathan is way too naked for my liking during this wonderful conversation. This goes on for ages. We're 7 minutes in and they are still talking about it. Anna says Jonathan talked her into becoming pregnant with Alessia "you encouraged Alessia...Andrea didn't need any encouragement...now people are gonna say you didn't want Alessia". Well..we've been saying this pretty much since she was born, but glad to get confirmation. Then they say how awkward it would be if she was pregnant and that baby would watch that video now. Oh, Anna totally says she got fat. That's interesting. Why is Jonathan naked when Anna is fully dressed... like a school girl. She says school teacher, but I'd say... school girl is more accurate. At 8,5 minutes in they are finally at breakfast and the Jobbit keeps joking about her being pregnant. Yeah, fake pregnant with clickbait more likely.

When they return we get the scene we've already seen on instagram where poor unwanted Alessia who was so excited about the cake didn't even get a cake. We've seen all of this already and it goes on for quite a while. The kids are overexcited and Anna cares about everything but them.

Then they're out to lunch and brought all the iPads to keep the kids quiet. Talking to them would be nice, too. But I reckon that's too much work. Footage of them eating forever, nothing's happening.

OH MY GOD. Back at home, the Jobbit tells Alessia "Mom and Dad may have made a baby last night. How do you feel about it?" Thank god she's too little to understand.

Later on Anna is talking to the camera and says Jonathan poisoned everyone by putting too much chilli in the food. Um. That is literally what she does every day. She's rambling on about how she doesn't go on her phone when she wakes up, she goes up and does her workout and apparently today she went on her phone for the first time in ages. And we're meant to care why? Anna is walking around in her bathrobe since she got back from dinner but still has full make-up on. She's getting the uniforms ready and it takes forever at her snail speed.

Oh, and now we get to watch as she's taking her mini pill. And all her other vitamins. I think she just swallowed a whole pharmacy.

The Housewitch of the year creeps on the kids in the bathroom screaming in the tub. Why are all kids in the tub together? Aren't they a little old for that? Emilia anyway. Even Anna caters to the friendliest friends now....and we also see her changing Andrea's diaper for some reason. No wonder Jonathan said he's happy about her vlogging more - the friendliest friends will be happy.

To cap off the day, Anna pretends to be a mother and reads to the girls. I bet she stopped the second the camera was turned off.

The end of vlog rant is done by both of them and there's a teaser for tomorrow's vlog: Anna will be taking a pregnancy test. WTF. Already? Real Life isn't the Sims!!!

And the final comments: Jobbit: "I wish I would look like you" Housewitch: "But then you'd be a woman." "Not in the sense of actually looking like you..." "Then you're like Eduardo! Aww, you're Eduardo." "Cause you're beautiful..." SO...she called her son a a woman. Or implied that he wants to be a woman. He's five.........! He may or may not want to feel that way but I don't agree at all with her putting it out like that... it's not her place to say!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, some little hobbit is deleting PDQ tonight. You sad little man! It’s means you see the comments you delete. So doesn’t really make a difference. You are losing £££ as more and more people realise you are using your children for money. You and Anna have not talent between you. Children tune in to see your children. Without them, you are nothing. Thank god Anna does not want to spawn another child actor!!

Reactions: 11
I've reported the video, it's very disturbing especially as he knows the watchers are 90% teens.
What ever possess a person to do this, they really are vile vile creatures. 🤮

Can you imagine what the kids will think when they watch this as teenagers 😲

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, some little hobbit is deleting PDQ tonight. You sad little man! It’s means you see the comments you delete. So doesn’t really make a difference. You are losing £££ as more and more people realise you are using your children for money. You and Anna have not talent between you. Children tune in to see your children. Without them, you are nothing. Thank god Anna does not want to spawn another child actor!!
What's PDQ?

Reactions: 4
They are repulsive. God I wish there was a way tomorrows video could get no views. He’s pathetic ego would be crushed. What a sad little man. Imagine having to make all that tit up for views.

Reactions: 8
OMG PREGNANT AGAIN VLOG RECRAP

Could this title be any more desperate? Any more clickbaity? I think not. We open with them in bed and Anna making a big deal about it being her birthday... I mean, that's been going on for a few days, you'd think she's six years old. I'm a year older than her and haven't been excited about my birthday...since forever. Anyway, she said she forgot to take her mini pill last night and she wants to get him snipped, but he doesn't want to and the joke about how he wants to have more babies with his second wife. The Jobbit says "I got you a baby for your birthday..." Yuck. Meanwhile, Anna continues to freak out and says NO WAY she would have more, not right now, most likely not ever. She says she would want to get an abortion but knows she could never go through with it and all that. It's a whole situation. This is such an odd conversation... Jonathan is way too naked for my liking during this wonderful conversation. This goes on for ages. We're 7 minutes in and they are still talking about it. Anna says Jonathan talked her into becoming pregnant with Alessia "you encouraged Alessia...Andrea didn't need any encouragement...now people are gonna say you didn't want Alessia". Well..we've been saying this pretty much since she was born, but glad to get confirmation. Then they say how awkward it would be if she was pregnant and that baby would watch that video now. Oh, Anna totally says she got fat. That's interesting. Why is Jonathan naked when Anna is fully dressed... like a school girl. She says school teacher, but I'd say... school girl is more accurate. At 8,5 minutes in they are finally at breakfast and the Jobbit keeps joking about her being pregnant. Yeah, fake pregnant with clickbait more likely.

When they return we get the scene we've already seen on instagram where poor unwanted Alessia who was so excited about the cake didn't even get a cake. We've seen all of this already and it goes on for quite a while. The kids are overexcited and Anna cares about everything but them.

Then they're out to lunch and brought all the iPads to keep the kids quiet. Talking to them would be nice, too. But I reckon that's too much work. Footage of them eating forever, nothing's happening.

OH MY GOD. Back at home, the Jobbit tells Alessia "Mom and Dad may have made a baby last night. How do you feel about it?" Thank god she's too little to understand.

Later on Anna is talking to the camera and says Jonathan poisoned everyone by putting too much chilli in the food. Um. That is literally what she does every day. She's rambling on about how she doesn't go on her phone when she wakes up, she goes up and does her workout and apparently today she went on her phone for the first time in ages. And we're meant to care why? Anna is walking around in her bathrobe since she got back from dinner but still has full make-up on. She's getting the uniforms ready and it takes forever at her snail speed.

Oh, and now we get to watch as she's taking her mini pill. And all her other vitamins. I think she just swallowed a whole pharmacy.

The Housewitch of the year creeps on the kids in the bathroom screaming in the tub. Why are all kids in the tub together? Aren't they a little old for that? Emilia anyway. Even Anna caters to the friendliest friends now....and we also see her changing Andrea's diaper for some reason. No wonder Jonathan said he's happy about her vlogging more - the friendliest friends will be happy.

To cap off the day, Anna pretends to be a mother and reads to the girls. I bet she stopped the second the camera was turned off.

The end of vlog rant is done by both of them and there's a teaser for tomorrow's vlog: Anna will be taking a pregnancy test. WTF. Already? Real Life isn't the Sims!!!

And the final comments: Jobbit: "I wish I would look like you" Housewitch: "But then you'd be a woman." "Not in the sense of actually looking like you..." "Then you're like Eduardo! Aww, you're Eduardo." "Cause you're beautiful..." SO...she called her son a a woman. Or implied that he wants to be a woman. He's five.........! He may or may not want to feel that way but I don't agree at all with her putting it out like that... it's not her place to say!!!!
1. Fed up with these bleeping clickbait titles.
2. OK Heres a theory....
We've all noticed recently that her stomach has been bloated and several people on here have questioned whether she's pregnant. i mean taking a test after two days is dumb af. anybody would know it takes like two weeks before it would show up on a test. perhaps at some point in the recent past she forgot to take her pill and they had sex while she'd forgotten but for some reason they didn't vlog it. so they had to do this on their weekend away and pretend it happened on sunday. or something to this affect. anyway they already know or suspect shes pregnant and are just doing this now. i mean if that test comes up positive it didn't bleeping happen this sunday.

on another note jonathan should man the duck up and get the snip. not defending anna but being pregnant has definitely harmed her pelvis. you can see it in the way she moves and bends sometimes (especially because she's so slooooow). he wants more and he knows she doesnt and he needs to respect that its her body and she does NOT want more babies. she's barely bonded with 4 they've already got!

Reactions: 18
Bold of you to assume that she has any idea what's going on with her own family youtube channel😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t buy for a second that they’re sleeping together. I don’t even believe they share the same bed any longer. I get complete asexual vibes with Anna and.... Jon totally bats for the other team vibes. That wedding non kiss just said it all. I don’t care how many kids they have..... they have zero chemistry together.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.