SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt awful for Emilia. Anna says she normally cries when they stay out overnight in a hotel ! So, why continue to distress the child - I don't get it?
Any normal parent would realise that the thing to do is stay home as they wouldn't want their child upset.

But Anal is not normal in any way shape or form. The children come way down in the pecking order after herself, 6 dogs, hobbit of a husband, probably the nanny then the kids.

Really can't wait for these kids to grow and be able to express just what they think of their parents and how they have messed up their lives.

Reactions: 12
With the greatest respect and sympathy for the child, surely by now Emilia should be able to say goodbye without this massive overreaction, I can understand it when she says goodbye to Oma, but lord above her parents were only going away overnight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Any normal parent would realise that the thing to do is stay home as they wouldn't want their child upset.

But Anal is not normal in any way shape or form. The children come way down in the pecking order after herself, 6 dogs, hobbit of a husband, probably the nanny then the kids.

Really can't wait for these kids to grow and be able to express just what they think of their parents and how they have messed up their lives.
I thought it was so ridiculous that when Emilia cried over mum leaving the car on the way to school their reaction was 'We messed up the routine, shouldn't have done that'. The reason Emilia cried was because mummy dearest NEVER joined them on the school run and her getting out of the car early was not what she expected. She thought mummy was finally coming to school with her.

Anna needs to be MORE involved in her kids' lives, not less. They both need to stop complaining in the vlogs about how hard it is to have 4 children they chose to have, planned for them to be so close in age. Every time they complain, the kids will hear it. Either live as it happens, or when they watch it back without parental supervision, or later on in life.

And sure, Emilia needs to learn how to cope with saying goodbye... but... to leave her with a nanny she does not even know?? And then laugh about her crying?? So unfair!

With the greatest respect and sympathy for the child, surely by now Emilia should be able to say goodbye without this massive overreaction, I can understand it when she says goodbye to Oma, but lord above her parents were only going away overnight
She was left with a nanny she had only met once before, who had not really started working for them yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There he goes off with the pregnancy click bait lies!
And then they wonder why their losing followers, because of your LIES!
They're so predictable. 🙄😡😴

At 7 years old I would've been scared too with a new person in my home that I only knew a few days. I can't understand how anyone would leave their children with essentially a stranger so soon after meeting them. Never mind overnight!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I do get it, new nanny etc etc, but Emilia always does this when anyone leaves....
She probably gets attached to people emotionally because she doesn't get affection from them unless she performs. It can't be easy on their little emotions living that lifestyle.

Reactions: 20
I do get it, new nanny etc etc, but Emilia always does this when anyone leaves....
She does not see her Oma all that often, her Grandma even less, and her parents never leave the house.... not that strange that she can't cope with goodbyes when she's had so little practice.

Thankfully the kids seemed to have had a great time with their new nanny.

Reactions: 8
It’s only for the children, they are doing date night tonight as she said, because tomorrow she is seeing some friends.
They've just had a night in a hotel, why can't they skip 'date night' for one week? But then, I suppose, it's 'part of the routine' so it has to happen. I'm quite surprised they planned to see 'friends' on a Wednesday evening. Wonder who will show up.... Lucy? Caroline? Izzy and her sister? Botox lady and her husband, just to keep that connection strong enough for more freebies?

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she is bloated AF or having a problem with her stomach but put a clickbait for views.Disgusting.

A0FB917A-5E36-46F5-877C-1BC703357D93.png

They've just had a night in a hotel, why can't they skip 'date night' for one week? But then, I suppose, it's 'part of the routine' so it has to happen. I'm quite surprised they planned to see 'friends' on a Wednesday evening. Wonder who will show up.... Lucy? Caroline? Izzy and her sister? Botox lady and her husband, just to keep that connection strong enough for more freebies?
Yes, I think so.
She said she will be hanging out with some friends, I understood that J won’t be with them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She forgot to take her pill.... but she said she's sure she's not ovulating, but that does not stop him from clickbating and getting the young viewers all excited again.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 54559View attachment 54560View attachment 54581

why would you make that at 4 in the afternoon and bake it too? Surely she could've prepped it and put it in the fridge for them to bake it when it's actually dinner time?
I made myself mac n cheese last night, looks the same size dish. I cooked it ready for when I got back from Zumba n threw it in the oven! Had left overs for my lunch!
stuff like this can be pre prepared before cooking! Not reheated!
Although I was at my in-laws n they cooked pies from the freeezer In the morning to reheat in the microwave later on! Glad I wasn’t stayin for food!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
oh ok i didn’t know.
They left in a small clip at the end of yesterday's vlog. I'm sure he will be clickbaiting it a lot.. Such pathetic behaviour, especially when they moan non-stop about having 4 kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
From the description
"Nobody freak out!! especially us!! has this ever happened to you?? i guess its a 50/50 chance hopefully it lands on the 50 thats a no to being pregnant!! but if it did happen to land on the 50 that is a yes and our future son or daughter is reading this.. hi.. we love you very much! "

He's SO desperate.

Oh wait, I thought she'd forgotten to pack it, but she took it as soon as she realised she'd forgotten it the night before....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
From the description
"Nobody freak out!! especially us!! has this ever happened to you?? i guess its a 50/50 chance hopefully it lands on the 50 thats a no to being pregnant!! but if it did happen to land on the 50 that is a yes and our future son or daughter is reading this.. hi.. we love you very much! "

He's SO desperate.
Something tells me they've been dropped by their PR or else he is seriously asking for it. If I found my teens watching a so called 'family vlog' and they were open to things like that, that are adult content, I'd freak. He knows his audience are children. Why is he talking about his sex life. He is seriously a disturbed freak.
'Has this ever happened to you?' ... To kids? I just can't.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Literally saw the title and rolled my eyes. As someone who found out for another month that she’s not pregnant today after two losses this year, I’m just not having it. Pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.