SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she's totally like KLG 😂🤣

I also think she's copying Zoe Sugg a bit! I'm fascinated by her mimicry of other people, and a lot of her "quirky" faces are similar to ones Zoe pulls, especially when she's with Mark Ferris. And Anna also does this fake laughing face where she acts like she's absolutely cracking up, beside herself with laughter and it's VERY similar to when Zoe and Mark laugh in their videos together. Zoe of course is also fake in front of the camera, but Anna brings it to another level with her full on impressions of Zoe imo. View attachment 57458View attachment 57459
😁In the upper picture... Anna looks like the has an Adam’s apple. I can’t see one on Jonathan... but I would think Anna definitely has more testosterone between the two of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When did she release the StilNest jewellery? Cause I thought I saw her with the pendant as late as 2018? Or do you mean she stopped wearing her Dads's and started wearing her cheap Scorpio one?
Maybe she was wearing her dad's necklace or the cheap knockoff as late as 2018, BUT she's not been seen with either for a very long time. I'd say all of 2019 & the last few months of 2018 until now.

I think someone here mentioned the disappearance of whichever necklace not too long ago either this thread or the 1 previous & viola! it's back out & on her neck.

Reactions: 7
😁In the upper picture... Anna looks like the has an Adam’s apple. I can’t see one on Jonathan... but I would think Anna definitely has more testosterone between the two of them.
It's probably her thyroid that is swollen. Mine looks even worse than that! 😬

Reactions: 3
Going to London on Saturday, unfortunately not a sponsored trip, half tempted to do a few videos to see how it would pan out. I know why they have never taken the Es to London Dungeon, you are not allowed take photos let alone film in there. Its a great attraction too.
Love the dungeons, so interesting & historically accurate but terrifying 😊

Reactions: 1
It's probably her thyroid that is swollen. Mine looks even worse than that! 😬
Wouldn't shock me if she has low thyroid function, it's fairly common and as she doesn't see her doctor as they're "just NHS" it could easily be undiagnosed.
Potentially swollen thyroid gland, fatigue, always tired and claiming to need more sleep, swelling of the face and the outward appearance of some form of low mood/depression. Sounds like hypothyroidism to me!
(watch her see her doctor next week)

Only 81k views. I guess parents have decided not to let their kids watch this after all the sexual innuendo the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she left it like that for at least a full minute, doing her stupid voice.... Poor thing. It's a wonder the dog never turned around and attacked Andrea sitting right there in front of her....

Reactions: 10
I hate that stupid comeback that he always has. The man who made a living off of social media. The stories, the ads, the lies, the exploitation... he used it all for monetary gain. Yet, his only comeback to the "haters" is to find something more productive to do. STFU Jonathan, you're supplying the content! bleeping moron.

Reactions: 12
Since when have they been working 2 jobs for 8 years?!

What is this great example they've shown?

And erm young viewers? But I thought your audience were all older, Jonathan? Isn't that what you've been getting your nips out to tell us?

20191117_001843.jpg

But as ever Jono totally didn't get what the original tweet was trying to say. No matter how hard most people work it won't make them as rich as them or be able to afford what they can. That's a fact. Has he been giving these work harder speeches to the SJ Xmas recipients? Just work harder next year guys. It's total ignorance. Do they actually not know that there are doctors and nurses feeding their families from foodbanks? All kinds of hard working people working in public services who haven't had an increase in pay for years. God they make me mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find Anna and Jonothan to be both extremely immature dishonest about how they present themselves and family , no matter what they say they have and continue to exploit their bairns , sharing intimate and inappropriate images and content these are verifiable facts all you have to do if you can bear to ! Is watch a couple of their vlogs it’s utter tripe they are talentless , Anna copy cats American youtubers who she admires the cute face pulling , the fake rows , her obvious obsession with routines and odd attitude towards food I am not really sure why anyone would continue to follow them because above all else their content is tedious and repetitive I am pretty sure most followers would stop watching if they stopped filming the bairns they are the stars of the show and for some maybe it’s the dogs ? it’s very worrying how many young people watch and defend them even when their behaviour is indefensible ie cold water showers ridiculous behaviour which some actually agreed with !! I am not a hater, I am not jealous I do not envy their lifestyle they are prisoners of their pretend life , so Jonothan can try to convince himself that genuine criticism is Trolling but he would be wrong ... again ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After reading above... Interesting insta Insta story silence today from child gram pimp mr Jonny Shining... This on another good site about the upcoming laws yes h e s US but YouTube is international. read it and worry jonny!!

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on stories from yesterday, THAT'S A FULL COB OF CORN.
I'm not sure about when is a good time to give corn on the cob, but surely it's still a major choking hazard at 13 months - especially since he normally just eats off the table. But not only that, that seems to be a lot of corn for a 13 month old... I mean there's no real nutrients we can get out of corn because it is very hard to digest. By the looks of it he didn't have much else.
Screenshot_20191117_131639_com.instagram.android.jpg

Even the older kids didn't have much other than corn, corn and some chicken left on the side of the plate for Emilia, Jonathan trying to get Alessia to eat something, probably chicken, and the lettuce on all three kids plates has been removed and left on the table.
Screenshot_20191117_132458_com.instagram.android.jpg

And finally (not many stories today, trying to boost engagement on the vlogs I see) they brought ipads to a restaurant. What happened to family time? And only allowed the ipads on weekends until the battery died? No way an ipad would last 12 hours with the brightness as high as the kids have it and playing YouTube videos all day. Even the games use heaps of battery life.
Emilia is so disengaged, no one is talking to one another, Eduardos back is facing the table, Andrea gets ignored anyways and Jonathans sat by himself on the other side of the table. Would LOVE to have walked past them in Nandos and seen how awful this family dinner was really. I bet the kids would've screamed and shouted the town down if there were no ipads.
Screenshot_20191117_132506_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Chicken sandwiches? There's lettuce and tomatoes on the table. Looks like some of them ate the bread and left the chicken. Healthy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.