SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when have they been working 2 jobs for 8 years?!

What is this great example they've shown?

And erm young viewers? But I thought your audience were all older, Jonathan? Isn't that what you've been getting your nips out to tell us?

View attachment 57795
But as ever Jono totally didn't get what the original tweet was trying to say. No matter how hard most people work it won't make them as rich as them or be able to afford what they can. That's a fact. Has he been giving these work harder speeches to the SJ Xmas recipients? Just work harder next year guys. It's total ignorance. Do they actually not know that there are doctors and nurses feeding their families from foodbanks? All kinds of hard working people working in public services who haven't had an increase in pay for years. God they make me mad.
Exactly this. People like them who say they work hard and that’s why they can afford x y or z are not living in the real world! Working harder or longer does not necessarily (or even usually) mean more money. And the SJs don’t even work hard!!

Reactions: 11
Exactly this. People like them who say they work hard and that’s why they can afford x y or z are not living in the real world! Working harder or longer does not necessarily (or even usually) mean more money. And the SJs don’t even work hard!!
Who was his tweet about anyway? Don’t we love super defensive Jonathan?

Reactions: 4
Jonathan, you can't have it both ways. You told Stacey that you film about 20 min. a day and editing takes about 30 min. a day. That is not 'working hard'. I'm sure you then have a few phonecalls to make to beg for sponsorships, maybe argue with your agency a bit because 'they tell you to behave a certain way' that you don't like, and then that's your day done. Most of the filming is just you going about your day, so it's not like you have to do anything extra for it other than point the camera. So NO, you do not work hard, and that's something you have admitted yourself.

There are plenty of people who work their arse off and have problems feeding their kids, much less get on the property ladder. No way can they afford a house like what you live in, kids in private school and all the extras you enjoy in life. But it's not through hard work that you got all that. Far from it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder how much harder than the 60 hours I did this week, not including the extra 18 hours of travelling to and from my office I’d have to work to be just like the SJs, cos clearly it’s not hard enough. How disheartening must that be to hear as a “friendliest friend”?

Reactions: 12
You can bet every eatery they go to in Reigate with the kids, groan when they see them coming in, they never clean the table and floor around them after the kids have finished creating havoc. I know you get some folk who have the attitude that it’s the staff job ( I detest that attitude) but they are also setting an example of entitlement to the kids 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How long before she brings out a cook/baking book 🧐
People have been asking her about a 'family favourites' cook book. But, she always uses recipe books, never comes up with something by herself, there are no recipes that she got passed on by her mum or anything like that. She'd have to copy from other books in order to have her own

You can bet every eatery they go to in Reigate with the kids, groan when they see them coming in, they never clean the table and floor around them after the kids have finished creating havoc. I know you get some folk who have the attitude that it’s the staff job ( I detest that attitude) but they are also setting an example of entitlement to the kids 😕
Jonathan is one of those people. He has said 'well, we tip them...' as if that makes it better.

Also reading through the replies to this, and other, tweets, it's weird how many teens have been around "since day one" or "the beginning".
I know 😂. And funny how they're trying to justify the SJ's financial struggle and hard work pays off narrative by saying they were only renting up until last year. ONLY renting. Rent is not exactly cheap. Plus all the utilities and Ocado groceries. And they've not exactly rented average properties. The home they had when Anna was pregnant with Emilia and she was first born was probably a normal size property for a lot of families of their size now and that's 7/8 years ago. So that argument is bull.

WHAT IS THEIR THING WITH PUTTING BOYS IN DRESSES?!?! Why would you even go there?! Why?!
Yes of course boys can wear dresses IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO but he's one year old, he doesn't have a say in this at all!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20191117_213627_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Eduardo has always chosen to wear dresses"
This makes me question that, a lot! Andrea with no discernable thoughts or personality (at 13 months old) has been put into a dress for an Instagram video. Because #views.
These kids are going to be bullied, private school doesn't stop bullying from peers, particularly when this is what's publicly available

WHAT IS THEIR THING WITH PUTTING BOYS IN DRESSES?!?! Why would you even go there?! Why?!
Yes of course boys can wear dresses IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO but he's one year old, he doesn't have a say in this at all!

You just beat me to it!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 57848
"Eduardo has always chosen to wear dresses"
This makes me question that, a lot! Andrea with no discernable thoughts or personality (at 13 months old) has been put into a dress for an Instagram video. Because #views.
These kids are going to be bullied, private school doesn't stop bullying from peers, particularly when this is what's publicly available

You just beat me to it!
100%!! He's too young to consent, he doesn't know that boys normally don't wear frilly dresses!!! I'm not sure Eduardo chose the dresses either, I always felt like that was all that was Provided to him and he just wanted to copy his older sister, but who's to know. Andrea is definitely a boys' Boy, I don't understand why they would do that to him.

• Sad
And again, as with so many things they show, it's one thing to do this in the privacy of your own home, quite another to post this for literally the whole world to see. I too believe that Eduardo used the dresses for dressing up games, and there wasn't all that much available for him, so he'd pick the dresses his sister had.

I hope Andrea will be all about cars, rugby and football, getting muddy, all those things they would associate with 'a boy'.

Reactions: 10
No problem with Andre 3000 wearing a dress at that age, except we know full well it was put on him for interaction.
We have a 4 year old boy in my family who will wear a tutu the same as a Spider-Man costume, he’s a kid.

I don’t understand how they can use their kids like this, not so much the younger two, but Edwardo, her psychic reading last week was about that little lad right?!

why make your child so vulnerable online. Jonathan is puffing up his chest on twitter, boasting about where he’s got in life, yeah they have a beautiful house and are probably quite comfortable.
So are drug dealers 🤔 you’re selling your kids for cash.
So many levels of wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW
On Anna's stories, she teaches us how to make pancakes, from an online recipe she links at the end. Except there's no talking, just silence (and a Christmas song) so the kids have been shoved off to the playroom since they've probably already had their Nutella with pancake.
Cheers Anna, I was really wondering how you made one of the simplest recipes known to man. But just incase you were wondering...
Screenshot_20191117_214250_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214258_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214310_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214317_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214327_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214336_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214342_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214351_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214401_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191117_214407_com.instagram.android.jpg
Took her 25 minutes to get from mixing the flour to pouring the batter into the pan. Then another 20 to get to eating her sad pancake. "We work hard"

• Haha
  • Wow
Does not surprise me anna wants a camp son who can go shopping with her and do makeup, comment on her hair etc. It was probably one of her "goals" 🙄 its how it comes across to me, encouraged the barbies, dresses, nail polish etc from an early age.

She said she thought she'd have girls so after Emilia along came Eduardo and she just went down the girly route with him. I don't remember her buying any "boys" type things with him at all. So he had no choice.
Whether this made a difference i don't know. And there is nothing wrong with boys dressing up in dresses but if the parents are doing it because they want to encourage something then that's bad!!

It Wouldn't suprise me if all this girly stuff with Eduardo from being a baby was just an experiment by them! They just use their children

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well if they wanted to supply future potential bullies with something to bully Andrea, the boy with the girls name (in the UK where they live), putting him on the net with a tutu on is pretty much how you do it!
And when Andrea tells his mum he's getting bullied,Annal will just say "Well dont you like your private school? If it was a public school the bullying could be worse".

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna's story of her making pancake with no speaking put me on edge a little. Anyone else?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.