Saccone-Jolys #60 Another day another PCR test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you still not know how to mask properly by now? She’s probably afraid it will ruin her make-up but it’s the make-up that ruins her face in the first place so just wear that mask properly ffs 🙄.
i don’t like them but she’s covering her mouth and face i don’t see the problem, gosh i’d be accused of being a fan if i was honest about some people attacking youtubers/influencers on here for the tiniest things or literally doing what some users expected them to do

Reactions: 32
It's not like her nose is sticking out ffs
Yeah your right and she's only harming herself anyway by not protecting her own face properly. She's doesn't strike me as a clean freak so wearing her mask arse ways in an airplane environment with recycled germ ridden air is probably the same as riding Jonathan who never washes! She's probably riddled with much worse tbh! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t post pics of my children eating with their mouths wide open. I’m sure he wouldn’t post those of himself.
He often posts pictures of the kids with their mouths wide open.......

Also. drama? You don't say.... I guess traveling without a nanny (for the first time?) is sooooo difficult you guyyyyss... Did you even know they have FOUR children under 10?? It's soooo hard.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not like her nose is sticking out ffs
It basically is, the whole top of the thing is wide open 🤷‍♀️ Not really useful is it.

i don’t like them but she’s covering her mouth and face i don’t see the problem, gosh i’d be accused of being a fan if i was honest about some people attacking youtubers/influencers on here for the tiniest things or literally doing what some users expected them to do
I’d comment on anyone wearing their mask like this, after so many months anyone should know how to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thought Jonathan said there were no nappies on this trip. Looks like he’s wearing a big one and it needs changing!
C797509C-F7A4-45B1-9492-4EBE3FC4CA3D.jpeg

7F110693-CD54-4BB6-95C3-DADE9EC99BD0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Left pic is from June and right one from yesterday. I don't really see much difference? Is she slimming down her current stories? Or did she loose that weight but it's just not really good comparison pic as she's wearing different clothes?

Imo she looks good in both pics, but I'm just curious if she's editing her videos

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There is no way it takes 4 hrs to drive from Dublin to Cork. 🤣😂🤣 I noticed a lack of carseat safety once again. Shocker 😉. They are staying in Hayfield Manor again. I really hope it's not #gifted again!

Reactions: 16
There is no way it takes 4 hrs to drive from Dublin to Cork. 🤣😂🤣 I noticed a lack of carseat safety once again. Shocker 😉. They are staying in Hayfield Manor again. I really hope it's not #gifted again!
I asked Google and it says 2hr45, so how did it take them 4 hrs?? Is that from getting off the plane?

Reactions: 7
Also, I wonder what happened with their flight that they ended up having to Dublin even though they had tickets to Cork (I'm assuming it was Cork Airport he was talking about)?

I asked Google and it says 2hr45, so how did it take them 4 hrs?? Is that from getting off the plane?
It probably wouldn't have even taken that long from getting off the plane. Most people on that plane probably didn't even have checked in luggage.

Reactions: 13
Dublin to Cork is a long trip. Depending on traffic it could take almost 4 hours and with Christmas just around the corner, I'd say traffic wasn't great.

Reactions: 10
It's not 300 miles to Cork. It's not even 300 kilometres. I wonder do they get people to house sit when they go? If they had half a brain they would post these stories on their return.

Reactions: 13
Dublin to Cork is a long trip. Depending on traffic it could take almost 4 hours and with Christmas just around the corner, I'd say traffic wasn't great.
It takes 2 and a half hours...3 hrs tops with traffic...to drive from Dublin Airport to Cork. It's 271km. I've driven it plenty. 😂🤣 Anyway it really doesn't matter. 🤣😂

Reactions: 9
I'm going to guess they had to fly into Belfast instead
No, cos in one of Anna's photos on her story of the airport, you can see the sign behind her has Exit wrote in Irish. I'm almost sure Belfast airports have no Irish signs

Reactions: 4
In one of Jonathan’s story photos too the brennans bread one, the circle on the floor says Dublin airport

Reactions: 4
Joliar ‘ bragging’ about annal doing a few dishes 🙄 least she can do after having a meal cooked for them

he could do more after all cough£25000cough

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.