Sabrinacorrinx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact she felt the need to justify and defend his disappearance and her reactions to it. Guilty as charged, Chuck him Sabrina hen!
old old news but can anybody catch me up on what happened? I missed the explanation

Reactions: 1
old old news but can anybody catch me up on what happened? I missed the explanation
He went missing after a night out. Didn’t come home, didn’t contact her, she couldn’t get hold of him. His mates he was with said they apparently didn’t know where he’d gone either.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I need this thread active again cos I can’t stand this girl. The worst vibes imaginable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need this thread active again cos I can’t stand this girl. The worst vibes imaginable.
I liked her at the start but her ‘quirky’ (for a lack of words on my behalf’ words, the way she says things kind of grate on me now 😅

Reactions: 2
Anyone know the tea- she’s on holiday in Florida but appears to be by herself. Mr Mills was with her at the airport because she said about how they got given two single beds so they pushed them together at the airport hotel. Someone in the comments said he couldn’t get into America because of a criminal record? I know that’s a thing. But I wonder, did they already know he wasn’t going to be able to go, or did he literally get turned away at the airport and she’s unexpectedly gone alone?

Reactions: 8
Anyone know the tea- she’s on holiday in Florida but appears to be by herself. Mr Mills was with her at the airport because she said about how they got given two single beds so they pushed them together at the airport hotel. Someone in the comments said he couldn’t get into America because of a criminal record? I know that’s a thing. But I wonder, did they already know he wasn’t going to be able to go, or did he literally get turned away at the airport and she’s unexpectedly gone alone?
I did think that because they were definitely together at the airport. But don’t you need to fill in a ESTA before you go to America and you need to declare a criminal record…so he surely would know he wouldn’t be able to get in before hand. I’m nosey I’m surprised she’s ignoring all the comments about it as you can clearly tell she’s alone!

I think she’s gone on her own tbh, she didn’t show him at the airport at all did she

I think she’s gone on her own tbh, she didn’t show him at the airport at all did she
They stayed together at the airport hotel? Someone commented it was something to do with him having a criminal record and couldn’t come but god knows every vid has loads of comments asking where he is lol

I used to like her but the extra emphasis and head nod on most words have become so irritating, she never used to do it. Unfollowing 😂