Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suchanaquarius

What winds me up is nobody seems to call her out in her comments about her unhealthy eating habits because she's slim, yet someone who isn't slim will get picked apart for every single thing they eat.

Reactions: 17

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I cannot abide this girl
That whole vase of juice, duck pancake technique just screams give me attention

also "straight in ya girl" makes me šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 16

nurseren

VIP Member
Did anyone see her live where she said she has an unhealthy obsession with weighing herself and her weight can fluctuate loads from day to day? People were asking how she doesnā€™t gain weight and she says she does but the basically controls it. If she goes above a certain weight she said she ā€˜cuts backā€™ for a few days. Or she could just eat everything in moderation and not binge?! Seems weird.
she screams ED to me, especially when she body checks herself at the start of a video.

Reactions: 15

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I do not want to hear 'skinny fat bitch here with an absolutely scrumptious hot chicken and tiger bread tea' ever again its over my FYP just now with people using her sound. Voice goes through me

Reactions: 13

justneedtocomment

TW***
I really have to get this off my chest, but the vase of juice is the BIGGEST red flag to me that sheā€™s purging those meals. As someone who has had bulimia and struggled with periods of extreme binging, downing that vase of juice is textbook for making purging a hell of a lot easier. Also the fact she comes back later to eat more trash food after a huge meal just also reminds me of how I felt when I couldnā€™t manage a full binge in one go before purging, I always had to finish everything Iā€™d planned out to binge.
I hope Iā€™m wrong because I feel for anyone going through that, it got me into so much debt and was a hellish place to be in, spent a lot of money repairing the damage it did to my teeth too and itā€™s an ongoing journey rebuilding my relationship with food, but hey if I could have funded that addiction making TikTokā€™s perhaps I would have. If my feelings right I hope she gets the help she needs!

Reactions: 12

SugarHutHunnie

Her voice sounds like when you play a WhatsApp voice note at a quicker speed, it cuts through my ears like an ice pick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sxlemxx20

I know this post is quiet but has anyone seen her latest video? ā€œSpag Bol with all the trimmingsā€ sorry? who eats PIGS IN BLANKETS with spaghetti bolognese?? Her food combinations make me really shiver, and this is from someone who eats the cheesy buns from asda bakery with jam šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She did do a post saying her background is in sport, as in qualifications and hobbies (I think) however she now does beauty so I wondered if she is exercising a lot that might explain things? She does play netball which she talks about but not sure about anything else...

all that bragging like just say ur a beautician

• Haha
Reactions: 9

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
It's disgusting how people in her comments praise her when she's over eating & binge eating. If a fat person posted thah with the same confidence they would get ripped

Reactions: 8

Blueberrymuffin

Shes one of the most irritating people I've come across on tiktok. Thinks she's the dogs bollocks for drinking out a vase and is obviously trying to make "get it straight in ya girl" a slogan that she's known for. It's not gonna happen sabrina! Piss off hun

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Anyone know the tea- sheā€™s on holiday in Florida but appears to be by herself. Mr Mills was with her at the airport because she said about how they got given two single beds so they pushed them together at the airport hotel. Someone in the comments said he couldnā€™t get into America because of a criminal record? I know thatā€™s a thing. But I wonder, did they already know he wasnā€™t going to be able to go, or did he literally get turned away at the airport and sheā€™s unexpectedly gone alone?

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don't think she's got an ED. I think she's just a pure attention seeker and the vase of juice is another way for her to conjure up attention

Reactions: 7

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Sheā€™s making out like itā€™s her ā€˜thingā€™ - sheā€™s this quirky girl that stuffs her face and eats literally everything without getting fat.
I know some people have fast metabolisms but what she doesnā€™t show is she probably has a lot of days where she eats literally nothing. She definitely doesnā€™t eat all that everyday like sheā€™s trying to make out.

Reactions: 7

ayms94

Sheā€™s defo trying to become an influencer with ā€œstraight in ya girlā€ as her slogan. Canā€™t wait for the merch, that quote will look lovely on a hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
old old news but can anybody catch me up on what happened? I missed the explanation
He went missing after a night out. Didnā€™t come home, didnā€™t contact her, she couldnā€™t get hold of him. His mates he was with said they apparently didnā€™t know where heā€™d gone either.

• Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I know this post is quiet but has anyone seen her latest video? ā€œSpag Bol with all the trimmingsā€ sorry? who eats PIGS IN BLANKETS with spaghetti bolognese?? Her food combinations make me really shiver, and this is from someone who eats the cheesy buns from asda bakery with jam šŸ˜‚
She won't eat that, it's all for attention, just like that vase of juice, no one on earth would eat or drink like that she's a proper pick me lmao