Sabrinacorrinx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't eat that, it's all for attention, just like that vase of juice, no one on earth would eat or drink like that she's a proper pick me lmao
Tbf I would happily gulp down a vase of juice some days, especially when eating.

Reactions: 3
don't follow her but she always comes up on my FYP and she. gives me the ick.. like when she says "get it down ya gyal" and one day all this eating will catch up to her it always does then she won't be skinny fat witch just fat bich

There's been a few occasions she's shown an absolute mountain of food and then only put like half of it on her plate and then said that she's going to eat the rest later. Other times when the portions have been smaller she's said the reason is because she's already eaten dinner. Its obvious she shares her food a lot of the time/doesn't eat it all.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her live where she said she has an unhealthy obsession with weighing herself and her weight can fluctuate loads from day to day? People were asking how she doesn’t gain weight and she says she does but the basically controls it. If she goes above a certain weight she said she ‘cuts back’ for a few days. Or she could just eat everything in moderation and not binge?! Seems weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just don't get why she can't eat anything in a normal manner. What sort of attention seeking behaviour is this

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her live where she said she has an unhealthy obsession with weighing herself and her weight can fluctuate loads from day to day? People were asking how she doesn’t gain weight and she says she does but the basically controls it. If she goes above a certain weight she said she ‘cuts back’ for a few days. Or she could just eat everything in moderation and not binge?! Seems weird.
she screams ED to me, especially when she body checks herself at the start of a video.

Reactions: 15
I think she eats all that amount of food and then makes herself sick. There is no way she is keeping it all down. I think she has an eating disorder and wants to show people that she can eat all this food and then eats it but makes her self sick after because she can't bear to be fat. I'd be happily surprised if someone showed me proof that she is keeping it all down and not making herself sick.

Reactions: 5
She did do a post saying her background is in sport, as in qualifications and hobbies (I think) however she now does beauty so I wondered if she is exercising a lot that might explain things? She does play netball which she talks about but not sure about anything else...

Last edited:
She did do a post saying her background is in sport, as in qualifications and hobbies (I think) however she now does beauty so I wondered if she is exercising a lot that might explain things? She does play netball which she talks about but not sure about anything else...

all that bragging like just say ur a beautician

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TW***
I really have to get this off my chest, but the vase of juice is the BIGGEST red flag to me that she’s purging those meals. As someone who has had bulimia and struggled with periods of extreme binging, downing that vase of juice is textbook for making purging a hell of a lot easier. Also the fact she comes back later to eat more trash food after a huge meal just also reminds me of how I felt when I couldn’t manage a full binge in one go before purging, I always had to finish everything I’d planned out to binge.
I hope I’m wrong because I feel for anyone going through that, it got me into so much debt and was a hellish place to be in, spent a lot of money repairing the damage it did to my teeth too and it’s an ongoing journey rebuilding my relationship with food, but hey if I could have funded that addiction making TikTok’s perhaps I would have. If my feelings right I hope she gets the help she needs!

Reactions: 12
TW***
I really have to get this off my chest, but the vase of juice is the BIGGEST red flag to me that she’s purging those meals. As someone who has had bulimia and struggled with periods of extreme binging, downing that vase of juice is textbook for making purging a hell of a lot easier. Also the fact she comes back later to eat more trash food after a huge meal just also reminds me of how I felt when I couldn’t manage a full binge in one go before purging, I always had to finish everything I’d planned out to binge.
I hope I’m wrong because I feel for anyone going through that, it got me into so much debt and was a hellish place to be in, spent a lot of money repairing the damage it did to my teeth too and it’s an ongoing journey rebuilding my relationship with food, but hey if I could have funded that addiction making TikTok’s perhaps I would have. If my feelings right I hope she gets the help she needs!
Thank you for sharing this, and thank you for explaining. I’m always drinking and have a huge drink with my meals, but I never understood the vase.

Thank you for sharing this, and thank you for explaining. I’m always drinking and have a huge drink with my meals, but I never understood the vase.
I mean I could be way off but it’s just stuck out to me so much since one of her vids first ended up on my fyp! Maybe it is totally normal to just have a huge drink with meals and my habits have warped how I view things but, like, a vase of juice?!?

TW***
The red watery eyes are a bit sus too, my eyes used to constantly look like I had just been crying after a binge and purge session.

Reactions: 4
This lassie has popped up on my fyp far too many times to the point I've had to block her..........that voice drives me insane and I dont know why haha. I just cant even listen for a second n I'm scrolling as fast as I can 🙈🙈🙈

I don't think she's got an ED. I think she's just a pure attention seeker and the vase of juice is another way for her to conjure up attention

Reactions: 7
Really weird that her boyfriend seems to enable her and the way she eats.

It’s like they think it’s a cool thing, a girl that stuffs her face and eats tit loads but remains thin/good looking.

What’s the deal with her? Fast metabolism or what?
I used to have a great metabolism pre-kids but i never ate on her level. Does she eat anything other than take out? 😂

She's doing Pizza Hut adverts now, just came up on my fyp. The comments are full of people saying that in her previous videos she's said she doesn't like pizza hut :LOL:

• Haha
She's doing Pizza Hut adverts now, just came up on my fyp. The comments are full of people saying that in her previous videos she's said she doesn't like pizza hut :LOL:
Ooh no. I want to like her but when influencers do stuff like this it annoys me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5