Sabrinacorrinx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her voice! Also how unrealistic she has a subway or McDonald’s and Chinese and goes to about 3 different places to add to her meal etc.

Reactions: 8
Omg if someone else didn’t make this thread I was coming on tonight to do it🤣
When her braces come off she’s gonna need so many fillings probably root canals because of the sheer amount of sugar she shovels in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot abide this girl
That whole vase of juice, duck pancake technique just screams give me attention

also "straight in ya girl" makes me 🤢

Reactions: 16
She’s defo trying to become an influencer with “straight in ya girl” as her slogan. Can’t wait for the merch, that quote will look lovely on a hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so cringy hahahah she's such a beg I can't stand her and I thought I was the only one!

Reactions: 3
I know this post is quiet but has anyone seen her latest video? “Spag Bol with all the trimmings” sorry? who eats PIGS IN BLANKETS with spaghetti bolognese?? Her food combinations make me really shiver, and this is from someone who eats the cheesy buns from asda bakery with jam 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What winds me up is nobody seems to call her out in her comments about her unhealthy eating habits because she's slim, yet someone who isn't slim will get picked apart for every single thing they eat.

Reactions: 17
Shes one of the most irritating people I've come across on tiktok. Thinks she's the dogs bollocks for drinking out a vase and is obviously trying to make "get it straight in ya girl" a slogan that she's known for. It's not gonna happen sabrina! Piss off hun

The way she shovels food in, getting it all over her face and hands and cramming in as much as possible gets on my nerves, nobody is gonna take your food from you, stop eating like a rabid dog.

It's disgusting how people in her comments praise her when she's over eating & binge eating. If a fat person posted thah with the same confidence they would get ripped

I can't bleeping stomach her icl she's just a complete attention seeker

Reactions: 2
If I see that ridiculous vase once more with her peach juice in it …… I swear I’m contacting itv for most dramatic award of the year !!

Reactions: 5
I know it’s probably just a bit of fun but what’s the point in her content ‘look at me I can eat whatever I want/as much crap and junk food as I want and not gain any weight’ I don’t get it? 😂 I hate seeing people shovelling food in their mouthes so it’s a no from me!

I know it’s probably just a bit of fun but what’s the point in her content ‘look at me I can eat whatever I want/as much crap and junk food as I want and not gain any weight’ I don’t get it? 😂 I hate seeing people shovelling food in their mouthes so it’s a no from me!
The only thing I do like about her is that she doesn’t belong to the begging brigade 😂

Reactions: 1
I will say I find it rude how all her comments constantly ask if she smokes 🥬 even when she’s said she doesn’t. While her eating habits are unhealthy, and a fat person would get shamed — people need to understand that she can just eat that much. It’ll catch up with her one day, but they just need to stop constantly saying she’s smoking when she’s said she isn’t. Very rude imo

I know this post is quiet but has anyone seen her latest video? “Spag Bol with all the trimmings” sorry? who eats PIGS IN BLANKETS with spaghetti bolognese?? Her food combinations make me really shiver, and this is from someone who eats the cheesy buns from asda bakery with jam 😂
She won't eat that, it's all for attention, just like that vase of juice, no one on earth would eat or drink like that she's a proper pick me lmao

Reactions: 6
She’s making out like it’s her ‘thing’ - she’s this quirky girl that stuffs her face and eats literally everything without getting fat.
I know some people have fast metabolisms but what she doesn’t show is she probably has a lot of days where she eats literally nothing. She definitely doesn’t eat all that everyday like she’s trying to make out.

Reactions: 7
What winds me up is nobody seems to call her out in her comments about her unhealthy eating habits because she's slim, yet someone who isn't slim will get picked apart for every single thing they eat.
Exactly this, an example is weeprimm on tiktok eats a fair few takeaways like this girl and she gets bullied for it because she isn’t built like a five pound note like Sabrina people are strange honestly !!!