Sabrinacorrinx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not want to hear 'skinny fat witch here with an absolutely scrumptious hot chicken and tiger bread tea' ever again its over my FYP just now with people using her sound. Voice goes through me

Reactions: 13
I do not want to hear 'skinny fat witch here with an absolutely scrumptious hot chicken and tiger bread tea' ever again its over my FYP just now with people using her sound. Voice goes through me
Can we agree she has most annoying voice on there

Reactions: 6
I ordered cakes ftom the shop shes promites a d the bueno hippo cake is the nicest cake i ever tried

Reactions: 2
Her voice sounds like when you play a WhatsApp voice note at a quicker speed, it cuts through my ears like an ice pick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really didnā€™t know where to post this but what are everyones thoughts on people using catchphrases (in a sense) like Sabrinaā€™s ā€œstraight in ya gyalā€ (not saying she made them popular/invented them but as itā€™s a Sabrina thread). Another girl comes up on my fyp a fair bit and she constantly says ā€œchoke it backā€ and it reminds me of how Sabrina got somewhat famous/known for hers ā€” just wanted to know others thoughts on it :)

People hear quotes and sounds and want to copy i suppose i dont mind it ands its probaly a compliment to the original person

Reactions: 1
Her voice is like that lol but she talks so fast sometimes i donā€™t hear what she said she has a real lot of merch out too like loads of it

Reactions: 1
I completely forgot about her as I unfollowed but her vid just came up on my FYP explaining ā€œwhat happenedā€ā€¦ how did she react like what happened?