Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been time for her PIP claim renewal - these people get extra CRAY CRAY CRAZY then

Reactions: 2
a full moon sends them mental too!!

there’s no way she will stop reading here! She won’t be able to help herself
She’s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!

Reactions: 3
She’s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!
She loves being the victim and she loves her acts of kindness! She documents everything for attention! Then can’t handle ppl having a different opinion sge immediately calls them trolls! Only video replies to negative comments! If you google her there’s loads of articles about her being trolled online!

Reactions: 4

She is off her rocker. Sabrina I know you’re reading this. Get help. He isn’t showing you signs. You’re just a nut job love.

Reactions: 4
Never seen a more ungrateful, cheeky bitch in all my life. You have been given items for free as you manipulate people into feeling sorry for you then putting it up for sale a week or two later to make a profit from it. And you wonder why you have so many “trolls”!

I’m literally afraid to look in your direction when in Omagh town in case you have a problem with it. If that’s the kind of mouth you have on TikTok, I’d be mortified if you started that crap in public.

maybe cancel your broadband and TikTok account and put that money towards some counselling or therapy.

Reactions: 5
has she actually got a picture of someone’s else’s child on her wall pretending it’s this imaginary Logan?? Whoever sent it is as bad as her!!!

Oh dear Sabrina’s rattled! Did the police visit any of you? I haven’t had any men in uniform at my door

Goodness me, that was some crazy, frantic videos today. She really needs help. Also could she not have put away the canestan cream

Reactions: 5
No Michael isn

No Michael isn’t Jamie’s dad and him and Sabrina never even met in real life he was from a different country
I didn’t know they hadn’t met!!!! She said he was her partner!!!!

My mind is blown So is Ivan both of the boys “sperm donors”? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know they hadn’t met!!!! She said he was her partner!!!!
Yes they had an online relationship I remember her talking all about last year on a live
---
My mind is blown So is Ivan both of the boys “sperm donors”? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day
Ivan is still Alive yes I’m sure he has a daughter which Sabrina has bought presents for in the past

I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)

I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)
From what she has said he was very abusive to her mentally and physically! He tried to unalive her and not allow her to eat

Ahhh yes, I remember her saying something about why she stocks up on food. I'm genuinely intrigued that she lives her life like this!

Whattttt, so she had never even met Michael?

I thought jamie and Logan had different dads?

On that video from the other day she said she was clarifying that Michael was Jamie and Logans dad but that they go on the motorbike with Ryan in heaven but now we've learnt that Michael isn't their dad at all, its some yoke called Ivan!