Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I haven't seen her for a while but whos Logan?

I think she's mentally disturbed. When I saw her videos initially I assumed Jamie had been maybe 5/6 when he died I was shocked when I realised he was a premature stillbirth I know people grieve ways but 11 years later she's still buying him clothes, toys, etc And the people encouraging her should be ashamed

oh and who are the wee girls in her videos? I can't believe any parent would allow them to be with her unaccompanied when she's dragging them into her make believe world
The twin girls live a few doors down from her and the other girl is a relative of Sabrinas

Reactions: 1

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Those sound like evil bastards, I know lots don't agree with what she does but she is actually harmless ffs 😳 it's just sad what she went through and 12 years later she is still not over her loss it ruined her as a person clearly 😢 She's very good to the wanes that visit her and her family and they always forgive her rants so it must not be anything new to them
Maybe read a few more of the 200 pages other there rather than what has been shared in two screenshots above and you will see people aren’t evil bastards and the majority are merely stating what you are.

hiphiphoray

On that video from the other day she said she was clarifying that Michael was Jamie and Logans dad but that they go on the motorbike with Ryan in heaven but now we've learnt that Michael isn't their dad at all, its some yoke called Ivan! o_O
I am certain she said that Logan had a different dad to ivan,

thanks very much

I thought she couldn’t have a boy reborn because it was too hard for her so I’m a bit confused. Has anyone a video where she’s explaining the reason ?