Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigwiggle

I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)

Reactions: 1

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Yes I have seen the videos. I am not defending no one. Maybe you should wise up if you agree with the comments made on that other shit site you are as bad as sabrina 👎
And did I say I agree with the comments? Exactly. Sabrina REFUSES help then wonders why nobody comes when she scratches her arm. I’d love for her to get help. I’d love for her to change her ways but you can hardly blame people talking about things that she shows on social media. And she can be very wicked too. At the flick of a switch. Also complaining about Jamie’s photo being online but yet goes to Take ABreak fame and fortune magazine this month and shows his picture to god knows how many people 🤣

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Still not wise. Just as I was getting used to the whole Jamie thing she started with Logan, an early miscarriage and I just can’t 😂. miscarriage is one of the worst things you can go through as a female but this woman isn’t mentally stable enough to deal with it in a normal manner.
Wonder what she will do when the room gets too full of toys

Ktpeterson

Sorry but where exactly is she getting the money from to buy all this shit and high school uniforms 🤷🏻‍♀️ out here slogging my guts out full time, while she sits in her free house playing make believe dolly’s… get me off the bus lol

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
exactly, she clearly suffers with her mental health and although I do not agree at all with her apparently self harming online (only going by what others said previously, I never witnessed it myself) and her latest stunt of writing what people would assume was a suicide note is completely unacceptable and I found quite manipulative.
In saying that the disgusting things wrote about her elsewhere, those people are vile and seem to get a kick out of her distress, they say one minute she should be working and the next she needs locked up, make up your minds ffs. They seem obsessed now about her, I’ll not be watching anymore but I do hope she gets to a better place in her head. I don’t agree with a lot of the things she’s done in the past either but my god the people on CC are highly toxic and some of them have children, I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the hate they have towards her.
I agree with a lot off what you said CC are really so cruel towards her she’s mentally ill the things they posted about her and her mother is enough to drive her over the edge well if she succeeds in taking her own life It won’t be tattle to blame it will be the haters from cc who watch her house and report every move an no I’m not a member but I did have a look at the comments!

Kedece

Whaaaaat. That's literally mad.
I've got a feeling Jamie was more a miscarriage than a still birth but not sure where I got that from.

Donegalperson

Maybe read a few more of the 200 pages other there rather than what has been shared in two screenshots above and you will see people aren’t evil bastards and the majority are merely stating what you are.
I've been on that site actually and have read it not just the 2 screenshots. "Merely stating what you are" care to elaborate as there are no threads about me on there or tattle??