Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigwiggle

I missed the video of her rant about Jodie and can’t find the ABCD page it was reposted on. Anyone have the link please? 🤣

Reactions: 1

Donegalperson

The child took a sip of Prime and that was Sabrina’s reaction!!! There’s something not right with Sabrina and she needs help. She’s been offered help. She’s said this and refused it. Don’t act all manic on social media sites and threaten innocent children! It’s not on wether she would do it or not!!!! Wise up and stop defending her!!!! I pray god Jodie stays safe away from her!
Yes I have seen the videos. I am not defending no one. Maybe you should wise up if you agree with the comments made on that other shit site you are as bad as sabrina 👎

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Shopping in Asda with a baby trolley a mother might need for a REAL baby 🤦 leave your dolls at home Sabrina and catch yourself on!

Listening to how the government want to crack down on benefits especially disability ones is terrifying for people with genuine medical issues and disability. Many who have worked most of their lives, some who still are and the PIP is what keeps them in work should that be with a car or taxis or other supportive treatments they pay themselves.

Then you have this head case - who is just a drain on society and doing herself no favours.

Single woman, no children she should be in a one bed flat somewhere or moved back in with her mother!
Instead she living on state benefits, in a government funded 3 bedroom house filling it full of crap for children she doesn’t have.
She is the product of benefit culture and no accountability.

She’s an attention seeking narcissist bitch!

The whole self harm and hospital is a 💯 move on her part. Because she has been shown for what she is!

I know sometimes there is a fine line between trolling and exposing the truth.
But in this instance that person who shared the videos was exposing the truth and for all her sheep to come on and say otherwise is just a load of crap
Does anyone have screen recordings of her goin mental? Or point me in the right direction?

hiphiphoray

Her brother died. Didnt know she had another brother but that’s about it.
No, she posted a video last night, shouting and banging table about how someone wouldn’t give her a lift to the funeral. Did u miss it? Since deleted.

lorballs

VIP Member
She got a big backdate from pip today I saw it on a benefit help page, she said how she lost her partner 2 weeks ago and she’s lost 2 babies and has been a victim of abuse etc.. Mon see the random stuff she buys

hol20x

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking Logan is a baby she miscarried? She's having a birthday party for him?

irishlassie

VIP Member
She got a big backdate from pip today I saw it on a benefit help page, she said how she lost her partner 2 weeks ago and she’s lost 2 babies and has been a victim of abuse etc.. Mon see the random stuff she buys
What’s the page? She wasn’t even in a relationship with him!! Another one milking the system!

Yousaidwhat?

Here’s a suggestion Sabrina. Remove yourself from all social media and keep what you do private if all this bothers you as much as you’re stating it does

Ears&eyes

She’s still ranting and making a hour long video she keeps repeating herself😂😂😂 hello crazy Sabrina

• Haha

Bigwiggle

My mind is blown 🤯 So is Ivan both of the boys “sperm donors”? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day 😂

irishlassie

VIP Member
I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)
From what she has said he was very abusive to her mentally and physically! He tried to unalive her and not allow her to eat