Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiphiphoray

I thought she couldn’t have a boy reborn because it was too hard for her so I’m a bit confused. Has anyone a video where she’s explaining the reason ?
She does this, she gets a boy reborn then can’t cope with it and sells it off. I expect the same will happen to this one soon enough.

Reactions: 2

Yousaidwhat?

Sweet mother! You don’t see what those people who have commented buy because not EVERYTHING needs to be shared on social media 🙄

slagbol

“It’s none of your business I’m not telling you what it is“ says Sabrina
But then continues fo make videos about it just like when “she doesn’t care YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN” but she clearly does. She winds me up. She needs real life mates to tell her she’s not a full deck.

Donegalperson

She’s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging 😂😂 it’s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didn’t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos “is it cause your kids don’t get much cause yous can’t afford it or do your kids not appreciate them”.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And here’s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv 😉
I dunno what she's on about sure her fairytale kids don't appreciate their toys either lol

• Haha

Ruralbird

I think I have been blocked she's not showing at all on my tiktok I never once wrote anything bad to her I used to enjoy her stories.

Reactions: 1

jamie4288

She really isn’t. At all. I’ve no doubt the child would be spoiled with gifts but she really is all over the place. Extremely all over the place.

hiphiphoray

She was with Ryan yes he had children from a previous relationship seems the ex had a problem but knowing Sabrina she was the one causing the issue!

yes he locked in the back bedroom while the mother went across the park to her boyfriends!
is Sabrina’s mum as nutty as Sabrina then, do they have a good relationship now and does she really buy the miscarriage and Jamie all those gifts, or is that Sabrina pretending?

hiphiphoray

I’m convinced this “knee pain” she’s never over talking about is put on for more money and strong painkillers. She is the type.
I have the exact same thing, Yes if I over do it ,it can burn/ ache a little but honestly no where near as bad as she makes out.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I don't watch her often, who is the wee girl to her? I'd be fuming if she was that upset at my child for mixing some playdoh together!
Jodie is her niece. The wins Coco and Mary live a few doors down, they’re her friends children
---
Jodie is her niece. The twins Coco and Mary live a few doors down, they’re her friends children

hiphiphoray

That rant was funny. That poor physio. She is right though if she lost some weight it would help her. I’m not saying it would take it instantly away but she would notice a different. Seems as if she doesn’t want to Actively do anything to get it better. Just another way to play the victim.