Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I caught the bit about her telling Jodie not to mix the play doh colours, and because she did she’s giving it away?!

Reactions: 2

Bigwiggle

Ahhh yes, I remember her saying something about why she stocks up on food. I'm genuinely intrigued that she lives her life like this!

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Maybe read a few more of the 200 pages other there rather than what has been shared in two screenshots above and you will see people aren’t evil bastards and the majority are merely stating what you are.
Ive read them all up to last night
It’s obvious there’s tattlers over there as well I’ve worked out 2 by there style of posting NOT that it matters ,I was going to make an account but I won’t bother sure why do I need one when my messages are are posted there
I actually went there to view Nana Bea threads I think I will stick to here and the TikTok threads

slagbol

I’m convinced this “knee pain” she’s never over talking about is put on for more money and strong painkillers. She is the type.

hol20x

VIP Member
Did anyone manage to get a screen recording of the video she deleted from last night? Raging I've missed it!
Did the ambulance take her to hospital? They'd be as well keeping her, complete melter!!
I did. 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'll see if I can get it posted.

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtf😂 this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently she’s started going on about it and she wasn’t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesn’t even have scan pictures of him🫣
Must have been time for her PIP claim renewal - these people get extra CRAY CRAY CRAZY then

• Haha

leftdog

Did she not say she didn’t like/want boy reborn dolls? Yet she’s getting her old boy doll back again

lorballs

VIP Member
That rant was funny. That poor physio. She is right though if she lost some weight it would help her. I’m not saying it would take it instantly away but she would notice a different. Seems as if she doesn’t want to Actively do anything to get it better. Just another way to play the victim.
She’s raging they told her mild arthritis 😂

• Haha

slagbol

And now she’s started to get stuff with Ryan’s name on too!!!!
I seen that 😂 shrine to ryan on the hearth. talking about her boys being with Ryan and getting motorbike rides 🤣🤣 thought her last boyfriend was “their daddy in heaven”. Woman can’t keep up with her crazy bullshit.

hiphiphoray

Wow, just watched Sabrina’s new video about her knee again. How rude is she, “don’t be coming at me with heat and ice,“ you should be flaming grateful anyone is bothering about your knee. Absolutely no manners And I don’t know why anyone would answer to someone so rude.
rant over! Lol 😂

lorballs

VIP Member
Who is Jodie to her? My son doesn’t even drink the prime as it’s stinking lol he just wants the bottle