S Club 7 & S Club Juniors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else read Hannah's book? I was really disappointed how incredibly boring and undetailed it was? I don't think there was any point in writing a book. I still don't see any personality and have no information at all about her time in the band, just seems all white washed over.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else read Hannah's book? I was really disappointed how incredibly boring and undetailed it was? I don't think there was any point in writing a book. I still don't see any personality and have no information at all about her time in the band, just seems all white washed over.
Hannah was probably the worst option out of the girls to write a book. She’s just a bit blah compared to the others. There’s no real scandal when she was in the band and post SClub she did okay with her acting roles. Of course there’s the recent financial issues and Paul’s passing but otherwise a rachel or Jo book would be a little more interesting.

Reactions: 2
A few years ago I watched a series they did on YouTube where they talk about behind the scenes of Miami 7, they were hoping they'd be in the second series before LA was confirmed. Definitely worth a watch!
I’ll have a look. I watched them all but I could never really get into Hollywood 7

Reactions: 1
It was awful and wouldn't be surprised if it was written using AI as it was so badly written. Tbh it needed to be at least 50% s club to be interesting, when it was only about 5%. She came across as rather unhinged and not mentally well at all.
---
I’ll have a look. I watched them all but I could never really get into Hollywood 7

Here it is 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen them perform Reach (again 🥱) on Saturday night takeaway. So are the 5 of them staying together indefinitely now? They all seem happy to be in regular employment, compared to the 2015 reunion where they couldn't wait to go their separate ways once the tour finished!

Just seen them perform Reach (again 🥱) on Saturday night takeaway. So are the 5 of them staying together indefinitely now? They all seem happy to be in regular employment, compared to the 2015 reunion where they couldn't wait to go their separate ways once the tour finished!
They have festivals and prides booked this year so I'm guessing they're riding it out until the demand stops

Reactions: 4
Were they miming again?

• Haha