S Club 7 & S Club Juniors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it off none of the guys from S Club like her posts or post about her on DOI. When everyone else posts stuff they’re all so supportive but I’ve seen nothing from them on Hannah’s.
You think after a death in the band they’d want to be all close and forget about bad things but something seems off with it all
They're probably very pissed off with her that she didn't turn up for the show. According to Hannah herself, she didn't intentionally drop out, she just didn't answer her phone while she was processing Paul's death, then she heard that her contract for the tour had been cancelled and it was a shock to her. But to the people she was working with, it will seem like she was hugely unreliable and ghosted them when they needed her most.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it off none of the guys from S Club like her posts or post about her on DOI. When everyone else posts stuff they’re all so supportive but I’ve seen nothing from them on Hannah’s.
You think after a death in the band they’d want to be all close and forget about bad things but something seems off with it all
That's showbiz baby 🤣 No love lost when 💲💲💲are involved

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she got a few quid for it because 2 weeks on Dancing on Ice and a crummy book can't have made as much as the tour would have surely. Where is she going to go from here I wonder?

Reactions: 1
Seen a few video clips of the us tour. It looks even cheaper than the UK as the staging is just one level and there's no graphics or visuals. I've said it before, but even a couple of backing dancers would have made all the difference to this show.

Reactions: 7
Seen a few video clips of the us tour. It looks even cheaper than the UK as the staging is just one level and there's no graphics or visuals. I've said it before, but even a couple of backing dancers would have made all the difference to this show.
That's what I just came here to say! Feel sorry for all the American fans who have watched clips from the UK tour and we're expecting the same! If that were me i'd be pissed

The UK tour production was lacklustre enough. Bet they're miming still?

Reactions: 5
That's what I just came here to say! Feel sorry for all the American fans who have watched clips from the UK tour and we're expecting the same! If that were me i'd be pissed
From what I could see, they didn't even seem to have any costume changes either, the same glittery black outfits all the way through! Literally giving me end of year school talent show vibes 🤣

From what I could see, they didn't even seem to have any costume changes either, the same glittery black outfits all the way through! Literally giving me end of year school talent show vibes 🤣
They could have at least worn the colourful outfits from the first section of the UK show. 😂

• Haha
I still can’t believe they actually sold any tickets, let alone the half baked staging, backing tracks and no dancers, it’s a shockingly cheap set up. I know it’s a desperate cash grab but how desperate do you have to be.

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe they actually sold any tickets, let alone the half baked staging, backing tracks and no dancers, it’s a shockingly cheap set up. I know it’s a desperate cash grab but how desperate do you have to be.
I'd be surprised if they actually make anything from the US shows tbh once you take out flights, accommodation, venue hire, insurance ect. I think the super cheap shows are damage limitation trying to claw back some money.

I'd be surprised if they actually make anything from the US shows tbh once you take out flights, accommodation, venue hire, insurance ect. I think the super cheap shows are damage limitation trying to claw back some money.
Especially as they flew first class I think?? Tina put a photo on her stories, looked like first class! Can't have been cheap

Reactions: 2
Especially as they flew first class I think?? Tina put a photo on her stories, looked like first class! Can't have been cheap
Wow! Seems rather unnecessary for an 8 hours flight! Do they never learn, it'll be coming out of their pay packets, not Fuller's!

I loved stand by you, now I watch the routine and think 'their poor knees' 😂
Fun fact, Stand by you and Someday someway are both covers. I went down a wormhole a while back and Simon did a lot of recycling of songs from unsuccessful/ unknown singers and slapped them on s club albums!
he’s still doing the same because These Are The Days was originally recorded by that huge international group who supported them