S Club 7 & S Club Juniors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna say it, I love their version of Tie a yellow ribbon 🥰
I've gotten that stuck in my head since being a child and it's always cause of that s club version

I know its not a forgotten album track but I love 'you' the video is also still a fun watch

Reactions: 4
Found the Christmas Special now which was obviously shown on SMTV live.

Reminded me of this which should definitely be on the xmas radio circulations:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
According to the DM Hannah has missed rehearsals for DOI.
I noticed that. I do worry about her. She seems incredibly fragile and in recent pictures of her, she very much looks like she has issues with alcohol. (I say this as a recovering alcoholic myself; we don't always hide it as well as we hope we are.) I worry if DOI is a disaster for her, combined with the recent loss of Paul and all the drama with S Club, it'll send her into a bit of a tailspin.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she signed up for DOI thinking it would be easier than the s club tour anyway. Ok I do, it was money, but with her health problems she was always going to struggle with the commitment needed

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she signed up for DOI thinking it would be easier than the s club tour anyway. Ok I do, it was money, but with her health problems she was always going to struggle with the commitment needed
Also it looks like s club are hoping their comeback is going to be a more permanent thing? Maybe she wasn't comfortable with that sort of commitment (and singing the same 5 songs over and over 😅) It's like they want to do a Steps style reunion and release new music, but even as a fan I don't think the 5 of them have the same longevity now the tour is over.

Reactions: 2
I guess if she was thinking about it in terms of future career prospects, she's more likely to get her name back in the public eye doing something like DOI which will be watched by a broad spectrum of people, than she would have by doing the S Club tour, which would only have been attended by a certain demographic and is more likely to result in fading back into obscurity.

It's a huge risk though. If she can't keep up with the rehearsals due to her health problems, it could go disastrously wrong for her, and there'll be no other members to divert attention from any missteps like there would be on tour with S Club. On the flip side, I could see why she wouldn't want to do the tour after Paul's death. They'd obviously lost touch in recent years, but they had a huge history there, and it must be awful suddenly losing someone you had such a connection with and also shared such a crazy and unique life experience with, which only a few other people on the planet have experienced.

Still side-eyeing her about doing that paid interview not long after his death. I do think there's a lot of issues behind the scenes and that she's really struggling with her mental health and addiction issues though.

Reactions: 5
I guess if she was thinking about it in terms of future career prospects, she's more likely to get her name back in the public eye doing something like DOI which will be watched by a broad spectrum of people, than she would have by doing the S Club tour, which would only have been attended by a certain demographic and is more likely to result in fading back into obscurity.

It's a huge risk though. If she can't keep up with the rehearsals due to her health problems, it could go disastrously wrong for her, and there'll be no other members to divert attention from any missteps like there would be on tour with S Club. On the flip side, I could see why she wouldn't want to do the tour after Paul's death. They'd obviously lost touch in recent years, but they had a huge history there, and it must be awful suddenly losing someone you had such a connection with and also shared such a crazy and unique life experience with, which only a few other people on the planet have experienced.

Still side-eyeing her about doing that paid interview not long after his death. I do think there's a lot of issues behind the scenes and that she's really struggling with her mental health and addiction issues though.
Let's call a spade a spade, Hannah looks like she's been dragged through the Bush backwards and definitely sufferers with alcohol and substance abuse. Wouldn't shock me if she pulls out of DOI or quits after a couple of eps.

Reactions: 8

Such an uncomfortable interview. Hannah seems very nervous and like she really didn't want to be there 😞

Her hair extensions look awful when she is whipping her head side to side as well

Oh no, she does sound very nervous and can’t seem to keep her hands still. Her voice sounds different to me, unless it’s just the nerves. I hope she does do well on DOI.

This just came up on my feed, is she still using this to stay relevant? Is she no longer with her partner? She looks like an alcoholic to me, aged a lot in the last year or so

Reactions: 1
This just came up on my feed, is she still using this to stay relevant? Is she no longer with her partner? She looks like an alcoholic to me, aged a lot in the last year or so

I think you're perhaps being a little harsh. A year is no time at all to come to terms with a bereavement, particularly someone so young who you'd previously had a relationship with.

Yes, knock her possible drug and alcohol issues, but not Paul's death. It is probably still very raw for her.

Reactions: 10
I think you're perhaps being a little harsh. A year is no time at all to come to terms with a bereavement, particularly someone so young who you'd previously had a relationship with.
We’ll agree to disagree. She last was in a relationship with him 8 years ago and went on to meet someone else and have kids and didn’t speak to him for years. Im not saying she cant be sad about it, i’m saying it’s boring to hear about it. I’ve had many experiences with loss myself and find her behavior odd and quite cheap

Reactions: 6

She used to have a really pretty fresh-faced natural beauty. Now she looks like Stewie from Family Guy in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it off none of the guys from S Club like her posts or post about her on DOI. When everyone else posts stuff they’re all so supportive but I’ve seen nothing from them on Hannah’s.
You think after a death in the band they’d want to be all close and forget about bad things but something seems off with it all