Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I have the feeling that Dan will do a "tell-all" interview eventually.....
After listening to the Louis Theroux podcast, I realised how private Rylan is. If there is some story to tell I think he would possibly pay Dan off & ask for a NDA.

Reactions: 9
He's always chased me as fame hungry Rylan seems less so tbh
Can't agree on the latter point. Rylan has been after fame for years, first time I remember him is on the Katie price reality show to find a tabloid media celebrity like her.

Reactions: 11
Rylan has millions, but will that be enough to shut desperate Dan up and not go seaking another 5 minutes of fame?

Reactions: 9
I'd be sadly of the inclination to think it could be some kind of addiction issue. Whatever the reason Rylan seems a top bloke and is extremely talented so I hope he is able to get through whatever it is. I hope also that he can still have contact with his stepson as they seemed very close.

Sounded like the Sun were sniffing around too. I'm surprised they didn't force him to do one of those interviews where it's "Give us an exclusive interview or we'll print everything we know" - to escape that he must be really respected.
It could still happen!

Someone here must have insider info on more on the story ...anyone? lol

Reactions: 4
Can't agree on the latter point. Rylan has been after fame for years, first time I remember him is on the Katie price reality show to find a tabloid media celebrity like her.
Definitely rylan is fame hungry, but he's likable, good at it and seems to put the work in.

Dan on the other hand seemed the type to just expect to sleep his way to it. And to be fair if he had of had any talent it might have worked seeing as he got far more opportunities than he deserved. I expected him to do ditch rylan if he got his career off the ground, but that never happened so we'll never know.

Reactions: 15
Definitely rylan is fame hungry, but he's likable, good at it and seems to put the work in.

Dan on the other hand seemed the type to just expect to sleep his way to it. And to be fair if he had of had any talent it might have worked seeing as he got far more opportunities than he deserved. I expected him to do ditch rylan if he got his career off the ground, but that never happened so we'll never know.
I reckon we will know in the next few days what has gone down.

Reactions: 7
if Rylan is getting it on with Schofield I’m setting up a Dan fan page...
or maybe a go fund me, for headshots or something 😐

he’s a twonk but I support whichever one is no getting down and dirty with that god awful Philip.

pure speculation on my part.
Surely he would be too old for Uncle Phil's tastes?

• Haha
Why is everyone assuming that Rylan had been having it off with schofield? I’m sure there are many more gay men out there even within the itv dating pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I must admit I'm not a great Rylan fan and to me the whole X Factor experience was just a platform for him to get his name out there for fame. Having said that he genuinely does seem a nice bloke and not a fake like many others on our tv screens.
Dan on the other hand does come across as a fake and extremely fame hungry. He doesn't have the same charisma as Rylan so to me his tv career is a bit of a non starter.
There has been speculation over the last few weeks on what's going on so I think there is more to the story we are not getting told atm

Reactions: 6
Seeking help for what I wonder?
I mean,at this point, an affair would be the best case scenario. I hope it’s nothing worse.

Reactions: 8
i wanna live in a world where you can take seven weeks off due to a relationship breakdown.

im being flippant but it’s interesting to see how different the mail report about “celebrities” they like vrs celebrities they don’t like.
no matter what happened or who was at fault an ITV darling will always get the most sympathetic and positive spin on the story.

also, marriage advice from Katie Price. Might as well have adopted a baby and got child cared tips from the mccanns

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i wanna live in a world where you can take seven weeks off due to a relationship breakdown.

im being flippant but it’s interesting to see how different the mail report about “celebrities” they like vrs celebrities they don’t like.
no matter what happened or who was at fault an ITV darling will always get the most sympathetic and positive spin on the story.

also, marriage advice from Katie Price. Might as well have adopted a baby and got child cared tips from the mccanns
There has to be more to it . I get the feeling he is in rehab or something. Rylan loves his career he wouldnt walk away unless he was really at rock bottom.

Reactions: 13
Why is everyone assuming that Rylan had been having it off with schofield? I’m sure there are many more gay men out there even within the itv dating pool.
Agree. Plus Rylan is too old. Pip likes them younger than that.

• Wow
  • Sick
There has to be more to it . I get the feeling he is in rehab or something. Rylan loves his career he wouldnt walk away unless he was really at rock bottom.
valid point, I think nikki’s death really effected him as well to be honest.

Reactions: 11
I think mistakes = cheating or more like addiction/treatment for something. The tabloids always spin it the same way. I’m amazed the Daily Mail commenters are trashing Rylan for taking time off for a break up when the article is clearly alluding to more. It’s not hard to read between the lines

I think mistakes = cheating or more like addiction/treatment for something. The tabloids always spin it the same way. I’m amazed the Daily Mail commenters are trashing Rylan for taking time off for a break up when the article is clearly alluding to more. It’s not hard to read between the lines
I did at first think cheating but I’m leaning towards treatment for some sort of abuse. I doubt he would have taken 7 weeks off if he had cheated on his husband.

Reactions: 6
I did at first think cheating but I’m leaning towards treatment for some sort of abuse. I doubt he would have taken 7 weeks off if he had cheated on his husband.
Exactly. It could be cheating alongside other things. I think he would have battled through had it been just the break up. He appears to not be using social media at all which is making me think rehab. I hope he gets the help he needs and comes back stronger.