Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact it’s been reported that neither of them wanted to address it publicly so it was best to take the time off was very misleading,
It makes out the reason he’s taken 7 weeks absence from his job is because he doesn’t want to talk about the split.
most people won’t be bothered reading further into it.

Reactions: 4
I think the fact it’s been reported that neither of them wanted to address it publicly so it was best to take the time off was very misleading,
It makes out the reason he’s taken 7 weeks absence from his job is because he doesn’t want to talk about the split.
I think what is being reported is nowhere close to what is actually going on. Rylan has obviously got himself into a fair bit of bother and is trying to sort himself out. Doubt it has anything to do with dan being jealous or not wanting kids which is how its being reported. Fair play to rylan for taking responsibility thats not easy to do.

Reactions: 9
I think what is being reported is nowhere close to what is actually going on. Rylan has obviously got himself into a fair bit of bother and is trying to sort himself out. Doubt it has anything to do with dan being jealous or not wanting kids which is how its being reported. Fair play to rylan for taking responsibility thats not easy to do.
Ah I’d say it’s a mix of factors, they have a six year marriage, kids are important, especially if it’s a disagreement over when or if to have them, Dan has received a lot of criticism for his skills in front of a camera and is married to a very successful presenter, jealousy is toxic.
Rylan is working a lot, he’s clearly been effected by nikki’s death, and more than likely he’s dealing with his own tit like we ALL ARE during a pandemic.
He has access to support and treatment that millions don’t, I don’t feel sorry for him, I do hope he gets the help he needs and IF he is in treatment of some type I hope we don’t see it splashed all over the media like Michelle Heaton 😒

life is hard. Most don’t have the financial freedom to step back from work for 7 weeks to dedicate time to their mental health. I’m sure they’re both nice guys so I hope they’re both ok

Reactions: 15
Yeah, if they just announced they split i don’t anyone would really care. Dan is a nobody, Rylan is a presenter it’s not like Meghan and Harry or something of that’s status!

Reactions: 1
Exactly. It could be cheating alongside other things. I think he would have battled through had it been just the break up. He appears to not be using social media at all which is making me think rehab. I hope he gets the help he needs and comes back stronger.
Cheating may have happened but it could have been whilst under the influence of something perhaps. Anyway whatever is the matter I hope he recovers soon. People who have worked with him have nothing but praise for him.

Reactions: 8
How did he cheat in lockdown though?
Surely Dan would have noticed him nipping out?

Reactions: 1
How did he cheat in lockdown though?
Surely Dan would have noticed him nipping out?
if Matt Hancock has taught us anything it’s that it’s very easy to have an affair at work. Maybe he could have done it there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
if Matt Hancock has taught us anything it’s that it’s very easy to have an affair at work. Maybe he could have done it there 🤣
Well true lol
But I didn’t think he worked much in lockdown? I’d be very surprised if it was cheating

Perhaps they're both in rehab for hair dye addiction...... those beards :oops::oops:

I'd say rehab is a very good call, tbh, to be off this long. And he's had to address it as obviously the papers had got wind of something........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if Rylan is getting it on with Schofield I’m setting up a Dan fan page...
or maybe a go fund me, for headshots or something 😐

he’s a twonk but I support whichever one is no getting down and dirty with that god awful Philip.

pure speculation on my part.
Rylan is too old for Schofield 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps they're both in rehab for hair dye addiction...... those beards :oops::oops:

I'd say rehab is a very good call, tbh, to be off this long. And he's had to address it as obviously the papers had got wind of something........
That’s one thing I dislike about Rylan, his black beard and too much make up he looks like a waxwork sometimes. He just doesn’t need it!

Saw the Cinch ad earlier and it made me wonder how he is doing. Everything is being kept very quiet whatever it is.

I am going to hazard a guess of rehab. Addiction of something - could be anything.
I hope he gets better. I genuinely like Rylan.

Genuinely love Rylan, he is great at what he does and seems respectful of everyone in the business, regardless of their ‘status’.

Sorry for a vague-ish post, but I remember fairly recently he was interviewing someone on The One Show and they seemed quite flirty. I remember Googling “Is Rylan still married” at the time but can’t remember who the bloody guest was!

• Wow
Rylans episode on Louis Theroux's podcast is really really good. I didn't know much about him really other than xfactor and his presenting work and that I found him funny and likeable, but he came across as being smart, articulate and genuine. I can't remember exactly but he did allude to some mental health stuff. I think he said he doesn't really leave his house other than to go to work, and even then his brother is his driver so he literally just goes to work and home. Almost like he's got functioning agrophobia. He can get to work but he doesn't go shopping, out for dinner, to other people's houses etc. Definitely some anxiety and mental health stuff there. He seems lovely, sad for him with the end of his relationship so hope he gets better and gets back to work soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just seen on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread that Rylan is back to work this week 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rylans episode on Louis Theroux's podcast is really really good. I didn't know much about him really other than xfactor and his presenting work and that I found him funny and likeable, but he came across as being smart, articulate and genuine. I can't remember exactly but he did allude to some mental health stuff. I think he said he doesn't really leave his house other than to go to work, and even then his brother is his driver so he literally just goes to work and home. Almost like he's got functioning agrophobia. He can get to work but he doesn't go shopping, out for dinner, to other people's houses etc. Definitely some anxiety and mental health stuff there. He seems lovely, sad for him with the end of his relationship so hope he gets better and gets back to work soon.
I thought the same, some mental health issues. Lockdown seemed to suit him, he could broadcast his radio show from home.

I thought the same, some mental health issues. Lockdown seemed to suit him, he could broadcast his radio show from home.
Yeah, I think he was saying about how much he loves his home and it's a safe space. He relied a lot on his husband to do 'outside' things, his brother is his driver, everything gets delivered. His inner circle is very small, all family and people he's known for years. I think he was almost paranoid about being a public figure - his anxiety can't handle paparazzi invasions, people on the street knowing him etc. His public persona and the actual person are quite different which I found interesting. Rylan is a character - outgoing, camp, fun, confident. Ross is softly spoken, loves his family and close friends, likes a quiet and private life, is anxious about the nature of his public profile. He's a lovely man and much more intelligent and complex than I think most people give him credit for.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I think he was saying about how much he loves his home and it's a safe space. He relied a lot on his husband to do 'outside' things, his brother is his driver, everything gets delivered. His inner circle is very small, all family and people he's known for years. I think he was almost paranoid about being a public figure - his anxiety can't handle paparazzi invasions, people on the street knowing him etc. His public persona and the actual person are quite different which I found interesting. Rylan is a character - outgoing, camp, fun, confident. Ross is softly spoken, loves his family and close friends, likes a quiet and private life, is anxious about the nature of his public profile. He's a lovely man and much more intelligent and complex than I think most people give him credit for.
Wonder will we all still be saying this if we knew what his "mistakes" are.