Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I didn't like the way Ryan sobbed like a School Girl on Big Brother as well all for Sympathy.

Yes Roxanne was a rotten evil bitch for falsely accusing him.

But he knew the cameras got everything.

He knew everyone witnessed that it was nothing but harmless banter.

Anyway his sobbing worked.

He won the whole show.
He didn’t know though. For a couple of days he wasn’t sure what the public’s reaction was going to be to him. It wasn’t until someone was evicted and they all stood at the door and heard “GET ROXY OUT” that he realised the public was on his side and that he knew that they were aware that Roxy was lying.

Reactions: 13

Rob2401

Chatty Member
The family are weird full Stop!
I know it sounds awful but I’m so sick of seeing adams son and their pathetic attempts to make everyone think they are this lovely family when In reality they are all fake fame hungry narcissists (especially Scott) all living off Ryan’s one “acting” gig in Corrie oh an PLT of course.

Some of his comments after Roman was born and what Tina has said about why he left her make me think he hasn’t changed or grown up. Him and Lucy don’t see particularly happy but he probably doesn’t want to be seen leaving his gf and kids again

I always get suspicious of people who have been together longer than say 2 years but still don't live together.
Yes two hours - two lots of bills, 2 council tax etc it's a no brainier (I know they'll worry less about bills)
Yeah and these people are never rolling in it as much as you’d like like showbiz is inconsistent income and when you look at their situ - Ryan has child maintenance to pay. Lucy has a nice house for sure but it is a fairly average sized house that has been done up nicely and she’s knocked through the hallway etc to open it up. They’re not super super rich so why make it harder for themselves. They live off ad begs as well. If they had loads of money they wouldn’t be begging like they do.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He was pretty deluded when he left Corrie assuming he'd get shitloads of work. Quite simply he's not a good enough actor! He had a job for life there, he was a well established and popular character, his only chance now is if they decide to bring him back.

QueenieMcSheenee

Watching Waterloo road and not only is his brother a slightly better actor than him (not difficult)-his child is far beyond his acting capabilities so assuming she must have inherited her skills from her mum not him 😂😂

• Haha
Adam has just bought a huge big house too. How did he afford that if he can't keep his business afloat? Wasn't he renovating houses a while ago too?

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Didn’t Ryan and Tina still have to act alongside each other after their split? Oof awkward
Yeah, when they decided to bring Sarah Lou back about 5 years ago, Ryan actively tried to stop it. It didn’t work and he left not long after.

• Wow

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Yeah and these people are never rolling in it as much as you’d like like showbiz is inconsistent income and when you look at their situ - Ryan has child maintenance to pay. Lucy has a nice house for sure but it is a fairly average sized house that has been done up nicely and she’s knocked through the hallway etc to open it up. They’re not super super rich so why make it harder for themselves. They live off ad begs as well. If they had loads of money they wouldn’t be begging like they do.
Lucy’s house is literally a bungalow with a loft conversion. Not the mega mansion that she’d like you to think.

QueenieMcSheenee

Tina seems like a lovely mum and happy in her relationship now.
Are Lucy and Ryan still living apart Lucy with kids in Essex and Ryan up north near eldest and brothers? I just can’t see how that works at all such a weird set up really is

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
He was bloody awful in Neighbours! His character was supposed to be some sort of tortured soul. It was like someone was poking him in the back when it was time to read his line off a bit of paper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
He can't act to save his life but compared to his chump of a brother on Emmerdale, he's Laurence Olivier. Can't bear either of them or the 3rd wheel twat that was in Love Island. They come across as knuckle dragging misogynist eejits.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I think Adam having a wife, a family & an actual normal job keeps him grounded. I like him, he comes across a nice guy. I used to like Scott but i feel like him & Ryan have turned into embarassing, begging for attention, z listers. Although, at least Scott has a job & i suppose that's how he comes into contact with 'Celebs' etc. Makes me cringe how they are constantly trying to push Ryan's eldest into the limelight, like always having her singing, last night she was at that party etc. Scott pushing his Mum's instagram to get her followers etc, it just all feels a bit 'ick'

Laika1234

VIP Member
when Adam did I’m a celeb he followed up with big brother. Now he’s doing strictly he’s enroute with DOI.

it does make me lolz he can only get the trashy versions of what Adam gets offered.

Reactions: 12

Mark81

VIP Member
This has to be the weakest excuse for an ice bath I've ever seen. A handful of ice cubes for a bath that big🤣 or he waited until it had warmed up/melted enough

s8SmMkO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12