Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
If I ever ended up in a restaurant or something and the full Thomas family were there I would have to leave. They think they are the Jackson’s or Kardashians and are so over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves
Need pics of Stephen Bears House right now. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Especially in the Sun, the headline would have been ‘Tina attacks daughter Scarlett with a baseball bat’

Wonder if she took her own bat to the party or it just happened to be there. So many questions 😂
Maybe it was a fancy dress party and Tina was there as Babe Ruth or some other famous baseball player

Don't care if she's the mother of his daughter he should press charges against her and Coronation Street should suspend and fine her at the very least.
If the story is true. You’ve seem to have trialled and sentenced her based on some hearsay story in The Sun

Last edited:
  • Haha

Belulah

VIP Member
I laughed out loud at that DM article “He went to tile a bathroom and left with a celebrity girlfriend...it’s the stuff of dreams!”

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
The thing with Scott is - I always feel like he’s trying to be something or someone he’s not.
I don’t think he’s a bad guy but he seems so lost and everything just comes out sounding a bit disingenuous and fake.

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.
I saw him in a card shop behaving like this, might have been the same time from what you've said!

eeeee1

Chatty Member
As Donte? Or as a different character? Coz I can’t see Donte being a teacher lol
My mate used to do coke in the girls loos that her 30 year old boyfriend gave her at school and got suspended for moonying the receptionist and she ended up being a teacher. It takes all sorts.

• Haha

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I always think since Adam was on I’m a celeb with that constant manic laugh they all seem to copy it now. Scott never acted like that on Love Island, he wasn’t a big personality..now whenever you see the three of them they compete for the loudest laugh (at nothing funny) like a bunch of hyenas! It does my head in cos everyone looks so uncomfortable around them🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ha ha. I see in the mirror that him and Lucy tried to pitch and idea to itv to give them a home makeover programme on the Manchester House. They thought viewers would be interested in watching them blag free labour and house stuff. They were turned down.
This is Ryan all over.

He has 'given up' acting, because he didnt get the roles he wanted, and got made fun of when he appeared on Neighbours. So he is trying a podcast but nobody listens to it, so he tries to be an influencer, but nobody cares, so now he wants to be a property developer - without telling his own partner that he's bought the property, and even that he tries to spin into a TV show.

I know Lucy makes a living off of getting attention but I feel sorry for her to be honest. She has a really successful business, a baby, and bought / renovated her own place down south before Ryan came along. Now he is leeching off her, and the publicity around him for his endless stupid comments is quite toxic, it makes her look bad by association.

• Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why is everyone a PT/fitness adviser lately? This fella, Mark Wright, even Gregg Wallace is getting in on it. Yet none of these actually hold any fitness or nutrition qualifications.

Reactions: 11
I just want to know what does he actually do? He gets on like he has ££££ yet he doesn't act, he doesn't do reality shows, he rarely does celebrity panel shows/quiz shows. He's not an 'influencer'.
Surely his mate Kumar can't just be handing him money?

Ginoclock

The story shaming his son because he’d done a poo-poo. Poor kid will have a complex about doing a shit! Keep your kids off social media!

Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
No. You only have to look a stories from every show she’s ever worked on to see what kind of person she is

pommie87

I've been to a party Ryan's been at and he's very on edge, sussing everyone out as if he's some big celeb who the papers want to write about. He's is a big party boy though, was one of the last men standing at 8am.

• Sick