Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss perfect Lucy 🤮 could probably do without this coming out at this stage in her pregnancy. Just goes to show once again that instagram is not reality

Reactions: 15
Ran straight here from the sun 😅

There is a fine line between love and hate.

I've seen it a million times my lady friends sleeping with exs who treated them like tit and are no where near as nice as the newer model....history and a toxic relationship will keep the pull for years.

There is, IMHO, no other explanation for him being outside a party she was at at 1am, they must have been in contact for her to come out to him.

They haven't denied it because whatever really happened is worse than the half story currently being reported.

Naughty boy. Bet it's a riot in their house ATM 😳

Reactions: 23
I can't think of any reason I'd meet up with an ex at 1am after a night out other than to hookup.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Where did this phantom baseball bat come from at 1am? I don’t know anyone with one never mind randomly at a friends house party. Ryan probably just trying to get publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where did this phantom baseball bat come from at 1am? I don’t know anyone with one never mind randomly at a friends house party. Ryan probably just trying to get publicity
That’s what I’d love to know. I don’t think it’s Ryan making it up because she would have come out today and denied it. I don’t think she’s as innocent in it all as she would have people think, seems to me she was very friendly with Ryan when she was with Adam and had a new baby but as soon as him and Lucy got engaged/ pregnant they fell out - wonder if it was a case of she was happy while she had everything he didn’t.

Purely my opinion I could be totally wrong. I feel for Scarlett in all this and also as much as I know people don’t like her it can’t be nice for Lucy being heavily pregnant

Reactions: 14
That’s what I’d love to know. I don’t think it’s Ryan making it up because she would have come out today and denied it. I don’t think she’s as innocent in it all as she would have people think, seems to me she was very friendly with Ryan when she was with Adam and had a new baby but as soon as him and Lucy got engaged/ pregnant they fell out - wonder if it was a case of she was happy while she had everything he didn’t.

Purely my opinion I could be totally wrong. I feel for Scarlett in all this and also as much as I know people don’t like her it can’t be nice for Lucy being heavily pregnant
Didn’t he do a pretty tone deaf video of him and Lucy telling Scarlett they were having a baby and Scarlett was in tears (not happy ones no matter how Ryan tried to pretend they were)

That was very uncomfortable viewing and he still posted it publicly. That would have pissed me off if he sprung that on her live on camera

Reactions: 20

They seemed to fall out after what happened in Dubai and like someone else said Tina didn’t seem happy after the video of Scarlett crying. She put something on insta about things not always being as they seem

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen a few people having a go at Tina on her Instagram comments, apparently people are so thick they haven’t even stopped to think to themselves…hang on a minute, why on earth is her ex pulling up at 1am to a party she’s at when she’s married and he’s meant to be moved on with a kid and another one on the way.

I don’t condone violence but it sounds like a lovers tiff and she’s snapped his wing mirror or something OR he’s stalking/controlling towards her.

Reactions: 18
The whole thing is so weird. Plus Scarlett is going to be working closely with Adam and I know Tina is due to be on Waterloo Road a lot as a chaperone. My brother is working on the production team over there so I’ll be interested to hear what it’s going to be like.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t followed his relationship with Lucy, because frankly they are dull and lacking any chemistry together but i remember Lucy’s comments in a magazine when she was pregnant with their first saying how they won’t be living together so did that change after the baby came/when she got pregnant again?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t the Range Rover, Lucy’s car? Yet the papers say that it was last weekend and he was up in Manc with Roman and came on the train? Where did the car come from…

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed his relationship with Lucy, because frankly they are dull and lacking any chemistry together but i remember Lucy’s comments in a magazine when she was pregnant with their first saying how they won’t be living together so did that change after the baby came/when she got pregnant again?
They divide their time between London & Manchester. She still has her house in London & lives there with Roman. He 'surprised' her with a new house in Manchester last year & it's being renovated. I think he stays there to be close to Scarlett?

Reactions: 6
They divide their time between London & Manchester. She still has her house in London & lives there with Roman. He 'surprised' her with a new house in Manchester last year & it's being renovated. I think he stays there to be close to Scarlett?
Will she ever actually move to Manchester tho I don’t belive it. Someone said it earlier but it seems like he is still so obsessed with being in Manchester all the time and can’t settle down south with Lucy

Reactions: 6
Nah, I can't she her moving up north. And he likes to think he's sooo famous in Manchester, I couldn't see him leaving permanently.
If they do keep living in separate houses I guess the big question is whether they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think maybe they were at the same party,I'd say they still have mutual friends,they maybe had words and Tina had one too many drinks and came out and took it out on his car.. probably completely wrong but it would make scene in Corrie😂

• Haha
It’s a bit of an odd set up, seems like there isn’t a full commitment or a compromise from either side.

Reactions: 4