Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if posting a video of his kids in the bath wasn’t bad enough, he’s now posted a video of Lilah’s tit in the bath 💩 What is wrong with him?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Luckily I don't watch, and lol DOI isn't exactly the same win that being on strictly is. Fingers crossed he is first out and see that ego of his crumble

Reactions: 7
He was on Steph's Packed Lunch again today doing the big reveal for DOI.
Tina O.Brien was on This Morning talking about daughter Scarletts nomination for favourite new young actor in some poll or other but he never mentioned it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
when Adam did I’m a celeb he followed up with big brother. Now he’s doing strictly he’s enroute with DOI.

it does make me lolz he can only get the trashy versions of what Adam gets offered.

Reactions: 11
Ryan and Lucy there front row of strictly - her expression is always so bloody smug she’s a slapper that famous for shagging the walking cringe that is mark wright and now shacked up with this bellend- honestly Lucy get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he spend his days just filming King Roman for insta?? Obviously we know he hasn’t got any actual work to do but the desperation to make Roman some kind of character is getting a bit much

Reactions: 4
I pretty much said this in another thread, he's using Roman for content.

And how awkward Lucy walking around in the swimsuit, with the other normally dressed woman around.

Is she panicking he's going to be around shorter, more beautiful, sexier woman, on DOI.

Reactions: 6
Where’s Scarlett? Seems to be no mention of her.
Considering they’ve moved to Manchester and have refurbed a whole bedroom for her.
I’m sure he would have filmed it if she was visiting.

Or is he actually being private over her?

Reactions: 5
Where’s Scarlett? Seems to be no mention of her.
Considering they’ve moved to Manchester and have refurbed a whole bedroom for her.
I’m sure he would have filmed it if she was visiting.

Or is he actually being private over her?
It’s been mentioned on Lucy’s thread that something must have gone down. Tina shared a post a few weeks ago about narcissistic Dad’s or something like that. Plus none of the Thomas crew shared anything about Scarlett’s award nomination for Waterloo Road. Something has defo happened

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s been mentioned on Lucy’s thread that something must have gone down. Tina shared a post a few weeks ago about narcissistic Dad’s or something like that. Plus none of the Thomas crew shared anything about Scarlett’s award nomination for Waterloo Road. Something has defo happened
Surely if Tina and Ryan have beef, why take it out on Scarlett.
They need to sort it out amongst them. He should still be supporting his daughter no matter what. She’s under 18 so still a child’s.
No matter what he should be still promoting his daughters nomination.

He posts bloody everything else

Reactions: 7
Lucy could be behind him not posting?

She could be jealous? and wants him to publicly support/exploit their two only.

Reactions: 1
Her cuddling the younger kids, like she's not seen them in ages, proves to me, there has been a fall out.

Reactions: 5