Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this is going to be a regular gig but he has appeared on Stephs Packed Lunch twice in the last week doing the news discussion at the beginning of the programme - he is such a "talker over" of other guests. He was dreadful today butting in on Carole Vordeman who was standing in for Steph.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if it’s a coincidence that he is besties with Ashley James boyfriend, she’s utterly vile and is also becoming a regular on there

Reactions: 2
I quite like Steph, but she has awful taste in who she copresents with. What exactly does Ryan bring to the table. He knows nothing about nothing

Reactions: 8
I quite like Steph, but she has awful taste in who she copresents with. What exactly does Ryan bring to the table. He knows nothing about nothing
Steph is renowned for being one of the nastiest woman in the industry, she’s a horror show to work with

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really? I work in publishing and have only ever heard positive feedback.

Do tell!!
My brother and his girlfriend work in tv and have worked with her on separate projects. Both are really easy to work with and tend to love everyone they work with; even people with bad reps.
They were both warned she’s horrible to people she believes to be “beneath her” but took it with a grain of salt, but apparently she is the meanest woman.

Reactions: 1
My brother and his girlfriend work in tv and have worked with her on separate projects. Both are really easy to work with and tend to love everyone they work with; even people with bad reps.
They were both warned she’s horrible to people she believes to be “beneath her” but took it with a grain of salt, but apparently she is the meanest woman.
That seems to be sadly common and can sometimes explains discrepancies when people have had dealings with someone

She’ll be right at home with Ryan Thomas then as he has a horrible ‘superior’ reputation behind the scenes (hence no work any more)

Reactions: 5
I don't say this often, but he makes me want to punch him 🤣

His ego vs talent has a gap as big as the grand canyon. He just leeches off others.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ve also heard that she’s a nasty piece of work…….apparently her other half being high up in the TV industry gives Steph licence to be vile towards people and get away with it

Things are obviously very sour. Him and lucy have just moved back to manchester too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It definitely feels like Tina is making a point by repeatedly posting about Scarlett’s award nomination- stories and a grid post- when she is usually very restrained in posting either of her kids. Very sad for Scarlett to be caught in the middle of whatever is going on.

Reactions: 4
I think Tina is still consumed with anger..

as she knows Ryan was probably watching Towie, and 💦 over Lucy,
when with Tina.