Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never decide if Ryan is handsome or a better built Mick Hucknall.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That figures - he was supposed to be launching the male aimed side of RWL off the back off his weight loss and appearance on The Games… but nobody watched / cared so the company (just to confirm - his partners company) decided to delay.

It remains his only current career plan, so the SAS thing might keep him in the shop window for it
….told you so.

I PRAY Lucy just pays him a wage for this, he’ll be desperate for a share of a company.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The story shaming his son because he’d done a poo-poo. Poor kid will have a complex about doing a tit! Keep your kids off social media!

Reactions: 10
The story shaming his son because he’d done a poo-poo. Poor kid will have a complex about doing a tit! Keep your kids off social media!
I posted on the Lucy thread about that last night. There’s absolutely no need to be putting that on social media.

Reactions: 5
All posting about Waterloo Rd.
what is with his brother’s feet? It’s like the left foot has joined Waterloo Rd but the right foot remains in Emmerdale.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s constantly posting about other wellness brands, and advertising another training platform (that he is getting for free)

His own bleeping partner runs a fitness and well-being brand, which funds his lifestyle?! I’d be fuming if I were Lucy

Reactions: 9
Running in a ‘Hot Suit’ which is designed for very specific athletes to wear in a sauna to cut water weight quickly in order to get down on the scales ahead of a fight or contest. Not advised for aerobic exercise, not advised for use during cardio work, only used outside of weight cuts for vanity reasons (to appear more ‘cut’ for photo shoots for example)

Sums Ryan Thomas up that he fancies himself as a fitness influencer now but quickly gives himself away as simply a vein show off. He should team up with Mark Wright!

Reactions: 8
Why is everyone a PT/fitness adviser lately? This fella, Mark Wright, even Gregg Wallace is getting in on it. Yet none of these actually hold any fitness or nutrition qualifications.

Reactions: 11
Why is everyone a PT/fitness adviser lately? This fella, Mark Wright, even Gregg Wallace is getting in on it. Yet none of these actually hold any fitness or nutrition qualifications.
Honestly it's dangerous, I do a hobby sport and my coach has competed twice in the Olympics and trained others to also compete at the Olympics too and he doesn't give fitness advice, he sends his athletes to a qualified pt. Bad technique can seriously injure someone, go to experts people.

Reactions: 8
Watching Waterloo road and not only is his brother a slightly better actor than him (not difficult)-his child is far beyond his acting capabilities so assuming she must have inherited her skills from her mum not him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Waterloo road and not only is his brother a slightly better actor than him (not difficult)-his child is far beyond his acting capabilities so assuming she must have inherited her skills from her mum not him 😂😂
She’s definitely her mums daughter. Tina was as good at her age.

This has to be the weakest excuse for an ice bath I've ever seen. A handful of ice cubes for a bath that big🤣 or he waited until it had warmed up/melted enough

s8SmMkO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Keep that hat on Ryan, can’t have people seeing the lack of hair.

If he hasn’t had a (presumably gifted) Turkish transplant by the end of this year I’ll be stunned

• Haha
I think she always kept quiet about her feelings toward Ryan until they posted that video of her finding out about the new baby and breaking down. That was so messed up.

Reactions: 7