Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tina seems like a lovely mum and happy in her relationship now.
Are Lucy and Ryan still living apart Lucy with kids in Essex and Ryan up north near eldest and brothers? I just can’t see how that works at all such a weird set up really is

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the video Adam put up of him and Caroline on holiday?! Practically shagging on a sunbed, well not quite but it was a bit much 😂. God they absolutely love themselves

Did anyone see the video Adam put up of him and Caroline on holiday?! Practically shagging on a sunbed, well not quite but it was a bit much 😂. God they absolutely love themselves
No but the reels of their holiday of her in the bikini are ridiculous cringey and dreadfully stagged

Reactions: 5
It looks like they only went away to record some sickly videos! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
No but the reels of their holiday of her in the bikini are ridiculous cringey and dreadfully stagged
And I love her blatantly begging for a freebie post she’s just done in her stories as Etsy is ‘too hard’ for Caroline to use 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So has Ryan gone away with just Scarlett and his mum? Why does Lucy not seem to go on holiday with Scarlett anymore?

• Wow
So has Ryan gone away with just Scarlett and his mum? Why does Lucy not seem to go on holiday with Scarlett anymore?
I just posted almost the same thing in Lucy’s thread 🤣 bizarre there has been nothing of Scarlett with them for months and now she’s away with just her Dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see he is in NYC with Pretty Little Thing. What exactly is the point of him? What does he do? He doesn't seem to act, or promote much. What does he do for pretty Little thing that warrants him being flown everywhere with them. Has he invested in them or is he just a hanger on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see he is in NYC with Pretty Little Thing. What exactly is the point of him? What does he do? He doesn't seem to act, or promote much. What does he do for pretty Little thing that warrants him being flown everywhere with them. Has he invested in them or is he just a hanger on?
Him and his brothers are close to the Kumani’s I think

According to DM he is close friends with the owner - The actor, who has been friends with the businessman Mahmud Kamani for years, uploaded a cheery image of the pair with his younger twin brothers Scott and Adam on Instagram.
It was his Bentley or Roller that Ryan Thomas used to drive about in.

According to DM he is close friends with the owner - The actor, who has been friends with the businessman Mahmud Kamani for years, uploaded a cheery image of the pair with his younger twin brothers Scott and Adam on Instagram.
It was his Bentley or Roller that Ryan Thomas used to drive about in.
That's just...sad

Reactions: 4
Adam Kamani gave Adam Thomas a job in lockdown at his property company as an estate agent when he couldn’t work. The family must like the Thomas family for some reason 🤷🏽‍♀️

How does he earn money though if he doesn't work? He isn't exactly an influencer. I know he does the odd promotion on Instagram but he's always swanning off on holiday, he's renovating that new house in Manchester, and I'm sure they have a lavish wedding when they do get married 🤷‍♀️

The Thomas boys and Kamani boys have all known each other since they were kids.
Scott used to do a lot of the PR/Marketing stuff for PLT when it was just starting out.

How does he earn money though if he doesn't work? He isn't exactly an influencer. I know he does the odd promotion on Instagram but he's always swanning off on holiday, he's renovating that new house in Manchester, and I'm sure they have a lavish wedding when they do get married 🤷‍♀️
He lives off Lucy, simple as that.

Reactions: 4