Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story has been removed now....it all seemed to go soar when she was told she had a sibling coming with 10 cameras and all his family staring at her. Awful position to put her in...selfish tbh

Reactions: 9
Yeah Tina probably does get angry and I get it. I’m divorced and I get so angry when my kids dad is a dick, especially when it has an impact on them. I’ll never stop being a lioness when it comes to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't been in Tina's situation.

I'm still with my husband after all these years and our two kids are adults.

But it must be very hard for Tina seeing Ryan playing father of the year, and happy families with Lucy,

after he abandoned poor Scarlett just shortly after birth.

Reactions: 18
Some of his comments after Roman was born and what Tina has said about why he left her make me think he hasn’t changed or grown up. Him and Lucy don’t see particularly happy but he probably doesn’t want to be seen leaving his gf and kids again

Reactions: 13
Seen this on Ryan's IG.

Look at the kid on the top right it's Romans absolute double, yet Lucy trys to make out he's like her 🤦.
Screenshot_20230915-122637.png

Reactions: 4
Seen this on Ryan's IG.

Look at the kid on the top right it's Romans absolute double, yet Lucy trys to make out he's like her 🤦.
View attachment 2450521
Does she? Both kids look like Ryan, I’ve only ever seen Ryan when I see those kids

Scarlett is more a mix of Tina & Ryan. Ryan’s colouring with Tina’s large eyes

I have noticed I’ve not seen much of Scarlett in Ryan’s posts recently.

Reactions: 2
Does she? Both kids look like Ryan, I’ve only ever seen Ryan when I see those kids

Scarlett is more a mix of Tina & Ryan. Ryan’s colouring with Tina’s large eyes

I have noticed I’ve not seen much of Scarlett in Ryan’s posts recently.
She shared a pic of her around 5? years old, on a story weeks ago saying,

' see Roman does look like me',...

and the boy was really not like her at all. He's Ryan's double, and so is Liliah.

Yes I agree, Ryan doesn't share much about his first born.

Obviously we don’t know what’s going on, but assuming that Tinas post is about Ryan, I think that’s a really crappy thing to do now that Scarlett is on Instagram so will be able to see that post. Whatever is going on between Ryan and Tina should be kept private…. Imagine being Scarlett and seeing ur parents witch about each other for the world to see… that would be awful!

Reactions: 5
Obviously we don’t know what’s going on, but assuming that Tinas post is about Ryan, I think that’s a really crappy thing to do now that Scarlett is on Instagram so will be able to see that post. Whatever is going on between Ryan and Tina should be kept private…. Imagine being Scarlett and seeing ur parents witch about each other for the world to see… that would be awful!
If she’s thought about it she’s probably hid the story from Scarlett so she can’t view it

Yes it's very immature Tina doing that.

If she’s thought about it she’s probably hid the story from Scarlett so she can’t view it
True… although there’s still a chance someone else who’s seen it could tell Scarlett. I don’t either like or dislike Tina but since she doesn’t post that often, she must be pretty mad about something!

Reactions: 4
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.

Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
i don’t think so. i don’t like ryan as much as the next person, but the whole thing was caught on camera and analysed in some detail. there was also a huge amount of evidence of roxanne being a compulsive liar previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 25