Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah is she hadn't done anything wrong she would have demanded footage be released.

However Did Ryan milk it, oh yeah

Reactions: 14
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
No. You only have to look a stories from every show she’s ever worked on to see what kind of person she is

Reactions: 11
i don’t think so. i don’t like ryan as much as the next person, but the whole thing was caught on camera and analysed in some detail. there was also a huge amount of evidence of roxanne being a compulsive liar previously.
Thank you for that.

Reactions: 1
Yeah is she hadn't done anything wrong she would have demanded footage be released.

However Did Ryan milk it, oh yeah
Agreed and I have absolutely no doubt that Ryan knew exactly what was going on outside - all the support etc whether from the crowds or from Big Brother. He totally milked and essentially won by default. What a bloody awful series that was.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure Roxanne made accusations about others also, that were all found to be false too.

She should have been charged with slander.

Reactions: 7
Made the DM

Tina O'Brien ignites feud with Ryan Thomas calling out 'cruel father'

#

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I used to go to the same budget gym as Ryan. He is arrogant and full of himself. He does like a good look in mirrors at himself, think that was his biggest reason for attending.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised Ryan and his family haven’t shared the voting award thing like Tina did. 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Ryan and his family haven’t shared the voting award thing like Tina did. 🤔
There is definitely something going on there. Scarlett was a frequent visitor to Ryan’s and the other Thomas’s homes and this would be documented on their socials, but like I said in an earlier post, I can’t recall the last time Ryan posted a picture of him and Scarlett

Apart from Ryan not posting anything about Scarlett’s TV Times nomination, you’d think Adam would. Doesn’t Scarlett play his daughter in the show?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There is definitely something going on there. Scarlett was a frequent visitor to Ryan’s and the other Thomas’s homes and this would be documented on their socials, but like I said in an earlier post, I can’t recall the last time Ryan posted a picture of him and Scarlett

Apart from Ryan not posting anything about Scarlett’s TV Times nomination, you’d think think Adam would. Doesn’t Scarlett play his daughter in the show?
She does. Teddy plays his son too but he’s barely in it

Reactions: 5
Is there a thread for the other Thomas Bros?

sorry to say this about a child, but, Adam Thomas’ son looks a brat and is very annoying

Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for the other Thomas Bros?

sorry to say this about a child, but, Adam Thomas’ son looks a brat and is very annoying
He’s got nothing on Roman, god knows what he’s going to grow up to be like if the anecdotes about his behaviour in public are true

Reactions: 7