Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cringe…and that event sounds bizarre - a wellness festival with random Z-list celebrities that have no business or brand in wellness (besides going to the gym)?
Yeah, it was all very odd, I only saw bits but it all looked awful. Still laughing at them three, you would have thought Ryan was going up to collect an oscar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolute cringe…and that event sounds bizarre - a wellness festival with random Z-list celebrities that have no business or brand in wellness (besides going to the gym)?
I think the event looked quite good, had astrologists etc but jeezo these 3 bounding on stage thinking they are amazing was EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the event looked quite good, had astrologists etc but jeezo these 3 bounding on stage thinking they are amazing was EMBARRASSING
I love wellness retreats and all the things associated with them but the random ‘celebrities’ seemed a bit incongruous to me! I don’t associate the Thomas brothers with wellness at all. I didn’t see it though so I might be missing the relevance.

To be fair, I’m struggling to think of any affordable celebs that are into wellness that they could have invited instead. There was a former Big Brother contestant that’s now a yoga teacher I think…

Reactions: 3
I was laughing coz when they were singing, Ryan looked like he was pulling out a wedgie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been to a party Ryan's been at and he's very on edge, sussing everyone out as if he's some big celeb who the papers want to write about. He's is a big party boy though, was one of the last men standing at 8am.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Adam has just bought a huge big house too. How did he afford that if he can't keep his business afloat? Wasn't he renovating houses a while ago too?

Reactions: 13
Adam has just bought a huge big house too. How did he afford that if he can't keep his business afloat? Wasn't he renovating houses a while ago too?
In the article I read he said he was concentrating on the other restaurant he has and the oh my glaze business aswell. I was wondering as he had bought that big house so I went for a nosey!

Reactions: 5
That figures - he was supposed to be launching the male aimed side of RWL off the back off his weight loss and appearance on The Games… but nobody watched / cared so the company (just to confirm - his partners company) decided to delay.

It remains his only current career plan, so the SAS thing might keep him in the shop window for it

Reactions: 4
That figures - he was supposed to be launching the male aimed side of RWL off the back off his weight loss and appearance on The Games… but nobody watched / cared so the company (just to confirm - his partners company) decided to delay.

It remains his only current career plan, so the SAS thing might keep him in the shop window for it
The games was tragic, I can’t see itv renewing that show. How do you think he will get on your in SAS? It’s probably one of the toughest programs for the z listers

Reactions: 1
I think Lucy would have been a better choice for sas. Maybe it’s to soon after lilah