Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is appearing on the reboot of The Games for ITV2 (with other stellar A List names like Christine McGuinness and Olivia Attwood). Apparently the fee he is receiving is the second lowest of all the contestants, and he has hired a personal trainer to make him look better as he is determined to make an impact on the show, with a view to becoming part of RWL and launching his own element of the fitness brand, aimed at men. Hilarious if true, there is no end to his leeching off Lucy.
So this part of what I had originally heard is starting to come to fruition, with his new 'transformation' shots being circulated today. Frankie Bridge is going to be the female face of RWL once Lucy has the baby, with Ryan to launch the new mens section (IF - and its a huge if - his 'new look' and his appearance on The Games gains any traction).

He really will jump on any coat tail he can find!

Reactions: 9
So this part of what I had originally heard is starting to come to fruition, with his new 'transformation' shots being circulated today. Frankie Bridge is going to be the female face of RWL once Lucy has the baby, with Ryan to launch the new mens section (IF - and its a huge if - his 'new look' and his appearance on The Games gains any traction).

He really will jump on any coat tail he can find!
Lucy is due any time soon. He ‘joked’ on This Morning that he hopes that she doesn’t give birth this week as he would have to pull out of the show. She is due to come to watch him take part on Friday so if she goes into labour at least he won’t be far away from her

Reactions: 3
He'd love that, it would get him in the papers at least, exposure without actually having to graft seems to be his sole aim now

Reactions: 8
I know, I’m finding it hard to believe he would sign up to take part in a show that needs him there 24/7 on the same week his daughter is due? Hmm

Reactions: 7
That better be scarlet and Roman and not Lucy and Roman. Calling no1s if it’s Lucy and leaving scarlet behind!

Reactions: 1
If I went to a bar and any of them were in there I’d leave immediately… they make me CRINGE
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.
I saw him in a card shop behaving like this, might have been the same time from what you've said!

Reactions: 11
A family member of mine has been working on Waterloo road and was telling me about this “horrible little madam” on set whos rude, entitled, mean to her peers etc. I asked “is her name scarlet?” And it was. No wonder she’s so badly behaved though if that’s all she knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I also went to school with Ryan and he was exactly as described above. Super arrogant and at times mean to others. He played rugby for a local team and was supposedly a head there too.

Reactions: 16
I never comment on these threads, but I really didn’t need to see Adam saying him and his wife? will just break the new bed again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the ‘Thomas Bros’ at the Tatton Park event yesterday? Omg I’m cringing for them all 😳 so embarrassing the way the came on stage like A listers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute cringe…and that event sounds bizarre - a wellness festival with random Z-list celebrities that have no business or brand in wellness (besides going to the gym)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4