Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering Scott is always posting so much of his life on IG he manages to keep his personal, dating life very private. Which is very surprising.
I used to think he didn’t have one but then on that podcast he mentioned a few girls he’d been seeing. Maybe he’s realised most woman don’t like a camera rammed down their throat on a first date.

Reactions: 3
I’m more surprised he’s seeing women, there always seems to be a shirtless man hanging around his house 😂

I used to think he didn’t have one but then on that podcast he mentioned a few girls he’d been seeing. Maybe he’s realised most woman don’t like a camera rammed down their throat on a first date.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another weekend of 'King Roman' being dressed like a mini gangsta and barking/grunting at everyone and everything while his Dad howls with laughter, then...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I've never heard the podcast. I've often wondered if he was secretly dating his pa. They're very inseparable. Watch this space, I reckon.

Reactions: 2
Cute little babies shouldn’t be monetised by fathers who’s careers are at a dead end though…

maybe he should stop relying on his other half and rich friend
Not that I believe for one second that Lucy knew nothing about it, but he must be doing ok if he’s managed to buy a house recently. Previously bankrupt people can’t just stroll into a bank and get a mortgage.

Having said that, I think that (like Scott) he seems to like to portray the really flashy lifestyle when anyone with eyes can see that he doesn’t have regular work. At least Adam seems a lot more down to earth with his family, Ryan and Lucy seems like that would be beneath them.

Reactions: 8
Doubt he would borrow money from a bank, more likely his millionaire friends the Kamanis!

Not that I believe for one second that Lucy knew nothing about it, but he must be doing ok if he’s managed to buy a house recently.

Previously bankrupt people can’t just stroll into a bank and get a mortgage.

Having said that, I think that (like Scott) he seems to like to portray the really flashy lifestyle when anyone with eyes can see that he doesn’t have regular work. At least Adam seems a lot more down to earth with his family, Ryan and Lucy seems like that would be beneath them.

Snidy little placement of the “AD” holiday

curly haired bleep!
jesus they are insufferable.

Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮
scott is full of tit Like the other two are. They are the definition of narcissism. It’s ok for scotty to preach about “levels” and “changing the game” when he doesn’t have to pay for duck all. Gym for free PT for free meals for free clothes for free. Even his clients are chucked at him due to his PLT connections. So I’m sure we’d all be quoting outta silly self help books if we were all afforded these luxuries.I detest the whole family but scott really does think he is something special. The Thomas “bros” seem to get away with a hell of a lot. Scott assaulted kadi and was well known for being a head who walked around Manchester like he owned it all became his brother was in Corrie. What he had done to thatdog was disgusting and as mentioned before both receding Hollywood midget and the hyena
Both have displayed rampant homophobia on quite a few occasions. I just hope one day it’s all brought to Light and they are exposed for the nasty horrible twits they are… let’s see Scotty preaching about “flipping the script” then

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

scott is full of tit Like the other two are. They are the definition of narcissism. It’s ok for scotty to preach about “levels” and “changing the game” when he doesn’t have to pay for duck all. Gym for free PT for free meals for free clothes for free. Even his clients are chucked at him due to his PLT connections. So I’m sure we’d all be quoting outta silly self help books if we were all afforded these luxuries.I detest the whole family but scott really does think he is something special. The Thomas “bros” seem to get away with a hell of a lot. Scott assaulted kadi and was well known for being a head who walked around Manchester like he owned it all became his brother was in Corrie. What he had done to thatdog was disgusting and as mentioned before both receding Hollywood midget and the hyena
Both have displayed rampant homophobia on quite a few occasions. I just hope one day it’s all brought to Light and they are exposed for the nasty horrible twits they are… let’s see Scotty preaching about “flipping the script” then
You are right and Scott's constant toxic positivity is getting so ridiculous.

Reactions: 4

yeh Adam is a lovely man LOL the joke is that if he had said something racist he would of got the sack but I guess homophobia is acceptable and accepted by emmerdale you know emmerdale who have won countless awards for how they have dealt with their gay storylines

💯 this! I couldn’t agree with you more.

• Heart
So for some reason Adam thomas hasn’t got his own thread? I mean he is one of the most annoying twats out there with his over bearing laugh and constantly just being over loud (and I’m a Manc saying that) but what the duck does he look like he’s off out with his missus today in London dressed in an outfit more appropriate for on a summer meadow 😂🤣 I mean this muppet really thinks a lot of himself but well he’s one of the thomas brother of corse he does 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So for some reason Adam thomas hasn’t got his own thread? I mean he is one of the most annoying twats out there with his over bearing laugh and constantly just being over loud (and I’m a Manc saying that) but what the duck does he look like he’s off out with his missus today in London dressed in an outfit more appropriate for on a summer meadow 😂🤣 I mean this muppet really thinks a lot of himself but well he’s one of the thomas brother of corse he does 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Why the hell has he got so many stories? I thought Jake quickenden was bad

• Haha
Why the hell has he got so many stories? I thought Jake quickenden was bad
Mate this nob head comes a close second to fake Jake for being annoying and how many stories he adds per day 🙄 add to how much he posts and uses his kids on his stories Twatam and Fakey should become buddies

• Haha
Adam is actually my preferred brother out of the 3, he seems the most “normal”

Mate this nob head comes a close second to fake Jake for being annoying and how many stories he adds per day 🙄 add to how much he posts and uses his kids on his stories Twatam and Fakey should become buddies
I’ll steer clear then one wanker a day is plenty 😂

• Haha
I’ve been thinking about how much Scott needs his own thread for a while now