Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t he just get a hair transplant already. Who wears a hat indoors whilst at the table eating dinner with the family.

Reactions: 6
If I ever ended up in a restaurant or something and the full Thomas family were there I would have to leave. They think they are the Jackson’s or Kardashians and are so over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮
Only cause they’re friends with the kamani lads who are loaded

Reactions: 4
If I ever ended up in a restaurant or something and the full Thomas family were there I would have to leave. They think they are the Jackson’s or Kardashians and are so over the top
I agree with you! The manic fake laughing does my head in. Imagine having to live with that. Maybe why Lucy lives separate...she only has to put up with part time 🤣. And that wee boy of Adam's is going to be a chip of the old block from what I can see on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that was just for the gram as he was going to see Adam at the restaurant and said he’d do some deliveries in his Rolls Royce, you know, as you do! It was just all for show. I agree though, god knows how he affords it apart from ads I can’t remember the last time he worked, big brother?!
Don't know about Ryan in his Roller, but I did see Adam doing deliveries in his Range Rover!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree with you! The manic fake laughing does my head in. Imagine having to live with that. Maybe why Lucy lives separate...she only has to put up with part time 🤣. And that wee boy of Adam's is going to be a chip of the old block from what I can see on Instagram 🙄
Considering ‘King Romano’ just seems to eat, grunt and hit things, he’s not fallen far from the tree either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They (especially Adam and Scott) never make a big song and dance about Tina when it’s her birthday or when they see her like they do for practically anyone they’ve ever gone within half a mile of in their life, which is a bit weird since they’ve all known her since the dawn of time; she’s Scarlets mum and she’s really, really nice in real life. Maybe she’s just very private and let’s it be known that she doesn’t want or need to be plastered all over Scott’s Instagram story with “isn’t she loveky” blasting in the background and a loads of old pictures from 2005.

Reactions: 5
Because she’s got an actual career and doesn’t need to do adverts and shill her child for money (itv contract probably doesn’t allow her to advertise too actually)
It’s weird you mention being on a ITV contract probably means you are not allowed to advertise as Tina’s Corrie colleague Simon Gregson who plays Steve McDonald has done an Instagram ad for McDonald’s new McPlant Burger. He wrote the word AD at the start of the blurb but has not used #ad which I believe you are meant to do

Reactions: 3
It’s weird you mention being on a ITV contract probably means you are not allowed to advertise as Tina’s Corrie colleague Simon Gregson who plays Steve McDonald has done an Instagram ad for McDonald’s new McPlant Burger. He wrote the word AD at the start of the blurb but has not used #ad which I believe you are meant to do
Ah maybe they are allowed then. I know previously soap people weren’t allowed to do certain things without permission. Maybe it’s relaxed or maybe they’ve okayed it.

Reactions: 2
I'd guess ITV would get a slice of his fee surely?

Reactions: 1
Ah maybe they are allowed then. I know previously soap people weren’t allowed to do certain things without permission. Maybe it’s relaxed or maybe they’ve okayed it.
I’m pretty sure the rules are stricter at Eastenders because they’re the BBC and have to be impartial so can’t be seen to be promoting products.

Reactions: 7
Considering Scott is always posting so much of his life on IG he manages to keep his personal, dating life very private. Which is very surprising.

Reactions: 4