Scott Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s gorgeous! a nice guy so I hear. I’d love to know what he did at new year that led to all this soul searching

Reactions: 2
I saw him at Trafford to be be fair the other week (my friend is very friendly with Eden) and he was actually really nice, must nicer than the times I’ve dealt with him in Scotty special and love Island days.
I just can’t help but think this progress and new me stuff is a bit contrived - he’s been going on about it for years on his Instagram but it was obviously fake,

Reactions: 7
I had to stop following him on insta because it felt so contrived. But I do peel every so often. All this new healthy living shizz without actually talking about what made him give up the booze. He spoke about spending £2k a night which I assume is more than just booze.

And i can’t get over his stick insect legs 🤣🤣 all that working out and but no attention to his legs.

And that fake Thomas laugh 🤮

But I am actually quite intrigued by him. Is it all fake, all those posts of pages from books 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy following Scotty but these days I skip his stories unless they involve Juno (beautiful dog) all this constant positivity stuff and the f4t ALL THE TIME is annoying… and gotta agree with who said above the fake thomas laugh really grates on me… he is very easy on the eye tho 😂

Reactions: 2
I knew of him before Love Island, I was a student in Manchester and he used to promote loads of tit club nights. I still used to go to them cause everyone did back then 🤣 He often got his brothers to do appearances in the VIP sections with a load of other soap-stars and Z-listers. I absolute cringe at myself looking back as me and my friends were so desperate to get tickets to these “events”

He always gave me the creeps. I once saw him dancing on his own in Vodka Revs on Deansgate locks, about 3am almost closing time, literally trying to get any girl to go over and dance/chat to him.

He came across well on Love Island but when he first got out I think the new found fame really went to his head. Adam’s probably the nicest out of the 3 brothers.

Reactions: 11
Five guys and more sweets than sainsburys confectionary aisle last night. Bailey shots tonight. Our Scott special has been on one this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam’s son is being bought up to be just as attention seeking as the three of them isn’t he. Saw a couple of clips of him and all he does is play up to the camera

Reactions: 10
What’s the connection with Umar? Old school friends? Early PLT investors? He’s very, very generous with all the Thomas family.

Reactions: 8
What’s the connection with Umar? Old school friends? Early PLT investors? He’s very, very generous with all the Thomas family.
Probably just all on the party scene when they were 18. Ryan was in coronation street and probably had a lot of money for someone quite young and well known and umar has always been rich.

Reactions: 4
Buying a dog with cropped ears tells me everything I need to know about him.

Reactions: 8
Buying a dog with cropped ears tells me everything I need to know about him.
And assaulting his ex, and using his mothers alcohol issues for content, and using his brothers fame for business. He’s a rotter

His Instagram is littered with his brothers, niece and nephew because that’s who gets him attention

Reactions: 9
To be fair, he looks good. He looks really good. But I can’t help but think the “transformation” isn’t strictly true. Upper body wise, he’s always been in good shape. To say he’s in the best shape of his life, when the attached was from only a couple of years ago and he looks the same isn’t ideal. Also, the “before” was after he’d been working with a PT and nutrition coach and had F4T for over a year and the weight gain was very purposeful. At first glimpse, it looks like that’s where he started (a bit fluffy) and this is what F4T has done for him. It’s bending the truth; and that doesn’t sit well with me, especially when a lot of people that F4T is appealing to might perhaps be uneducated in terms of fitness or perhaps vulnerable.

Attachments

Reactions: 5