Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody ad and they get a free holiday! Absolute joke. We didn’t need them to travel to watch Roman eat while being filmed constantly, they can do that at home 🙄

Reactions: 3
Dont insta ads need to be clear rather than hidden under ASA rules ?

the kid eats a lot but barely talks - isn’t he 2 soon ?

Reactions: 1
Sooo relatable Lucy & Ryan…. Holiday in Dubai 3 weeks before Christmas

Reactions: 5
Are they still on the same holiday? Are they going to spend Christmas there?
Will they ever come back? (hope not 😆)

Anyone know the rules for quarantine when you come back from where they went? He's already out eating at a restaurant with family!

Anyone know the rules for quarantine when you come back from where they went? He's already out eating at a restaurant with family!
Probably okay as long as you get a negative test to be honest. I’d rather know how he affords this lifestyle when he was apparently delivering takeaways for his brothers restaurant during lockdown?

Reactions: 4
There is no ‘red list’ anymore.

You take a test in the 2 days before you travel to England

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 PCR test

You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of day 2 at the latest. The day you arrive is day 0.

You must quarantine at home while you await your test result.

Reactions: 2
There is no ‘red list’ anymore.

You take a test in the 2 days before you travel to England

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 PCR test

You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of day 2 at the latest. The day you arrive is day 0.

You must quarantine at home while you await your test result.
And you can pay to fast track and have same day results

I'm really shocked him and Lucy have lasted. Definitely not sunshine and rainbows.

Reactions: 8
Probably okay as long as you get a negative test to be honest. I’d rather know how he affords this lifestyle when he was apparently delivering takeaways for his brothers restaurant during lockdown?
I think that was just for the gram as he was going to see Adam at the restaurant and said he’d do some deliveries in his Rolls Royce, you know, as you do! It was just all for show. I agree though, god knows how he affords it apart from ads I can’t remember the last time he worked, big brother?!

I'm really shocked him and Lucy have lasted. Definitely not sunshine and rainbows.
Me too!

Anyone else find it really weird that when filming round the table with Adams family, he said “my Caroline” why would u say that about ur sister in law???

They will soon find out how busy it is to manage 2 little ones. Oh wait! Lucy has a PhD in moaning, so it will be fine.

I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.

I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.
I find that set up so odd. My friend’s partner has a son that lives 200 miles from them, he picks him up after work on Friday and drops him back on Sundays. He wanted to live with his partner so he made it work. Is he just using Scarlett as an excuse not to live with Lucy?

I find that set up so odd. My friend’s partner has a son that lives 200 miles from them, he picks him up after work on Friday and drops him back on Sundays. He wanted to live with his partner so he made it work. Is he just using Scarlett as an excuse not to live with Lucy?
I thought he already lives with Lucy? 🤦🏻‍♀️& he’s bought property in a Cheshire, weird.. things will get exciting where Roman will go to school.. London or Manchester

I thought he already lives with Lucy? 🤦🏻‍♀️& he’s bought property in a Cheshire, weird.. things will get exciting where Roman will go to school.. London or Manchester
I’m not sure you know.. maybe he sees it that way but it looks like he spends a lot of time in Manchester! And as you say bought a house in Cheshire (without telling Lucy he was buying it!)

When they came back from Abu Dhabi he posted an Insta story in Manchester the same day & Lucy and Roman weren’t there. I would find it so weird going home from the airport without my partner! It’s like he went on holiday with Lucy and then went home to his home and she went home to hers ?

Just a weird set up IMO - I get that he has a daughter but they are engaged with a toddler and a baby on the way

I’m not sure you know.. maybe he sees it that way but it looks like he spends a lot of time in Manchester! And as you say bought a house in Cheshire (without telling Lucy he was buying it!)

When they came back from Abu Dhabi he posted an Insta story in Manchester the same day & Lucy and Roman weren’t there. I would find it so weird going home from the airport without my partner! It’s like he went on holiday with Lucy and then went home to his home and she went home to hers ?

Just a weird set up IMO - I get that he has a daughter but they are engaged with a toddler and a baby on the way
It is weird I noticed to that too.. it really is a weird set up, tbh Lucy would never move to Manchester full fry me & Ryan is a Manc lad though and through… let’s see how things pan out.