Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that scarlett is going into waterloo road
Wonder if she’d have won that role if her dad wasn’t Jason Grimshaw, her mum wasn’t Sarah Platt & Bex Fisher and her uncle wasn’t Dante and Adam Barton?

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’d have won that role if her dad wasn’t Jason Grimshaw, her mum wasn’t Sarah Platt & Bex Fisher and her uncle wasn’t Dante and Adam Barton?
I'm sure that helped but I think they've made it clear in the past she's into acting and singing...Ryan posted about her being the lead in her school musical a couple of weeks ago?

Reactions: 4
I'm sure that helped but I think they've made it clear in the past she's into acting and singing...Ryan posted about her being the lead in her school musical a couple of weeks ago?
I know they went to the US a whole ago with her for pilot season for Disney and Nickolodian and nothing came of it, it’s just interesting that of all the shows, she’s gone into one that she’s got big family connections to.

Why is this family so prominent? Was Ryan lucky to get into Corrie and the brothers just rode on his coattails?

Or is there more at play?

Their dad was a famous singer wasn’t he? So probably had some good contacts in the industry
Their dad was a club singer basically, his claim to fame is that he was on the same bill as the Jackson 5 once, but mainly he did a ‘soul train’ show round the north west and wales.

The Thomas brothers use their connection to Umar Kamani at EVERY turn, believe me, which is partially why they manage to remain relevant - or at least how they maintain their lifestyles when not working (and bloody bankrupt in Ryan’s case). Scarlett’s trip to the US was funded that way.

Reactions: 9
What’s this about Tina battering Ryan’s car with baseball bat then??!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't make sense, I thought I was reading an old article at first..

Reactions: 18
It’s such a weird article though with loads of incorrect facts in

Reactions: 3
I can't get my head around it...why was he meeting her at 1am after a house party?!
That’s the bit I couldn’t fathom out. Why would his car be outside a house that she was in for a party when they supposedly do not get on?

There is a lot of inconsistencies in the story. Whoever their ‘source’ is has only given them half the story. Surely the journalist at The Sun could see that the story doesn’t make sense before they published it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t expect anything less from the scum newspaper. I read it on the Mirror, it does sound odd. Maybe he was dropping Scarlett off with her or something and she was pissed and told him what she really thought of him 😂
Maybe it’s to do with Princess Lucy 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5