Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes good on him it was emotional. Good on his friend Chris too who he said supported him the whole way. Well done boys.

Reactions: 5
Chris Fountain seems like a really lovely guy. I know he’s made some silly, childish mistakes in the past but I’ve always liked him.

Reactions: 20
Chris Fountain seems like a really lovely guy. I know he’s made some silly, childish mistakes in the past but I’ve always liked him.
Yeah he does. Ryan said something in his speech about him yesterday and started crying about something he’d been accused of and hadn’t done and Chris said that the walk stuff had really helped him so wonder what’s gone on there.
Fair play to both of them both seem decent guys

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but anyone who 'raps' about 'raping witches' can get in the bin and stay there.
Quite a harsh view in my opinion. If we never let people move on from the mistakes they make then what is the point in ever bothering to educate anyone about anything. He was a stupid lad that rapped about an incredibly insensitive thing. He didn't actually rape anyone did he. He lost his job and has had enough public reaction to it. I bet he learnt a massive lesson the hard way.

Reactions: 29
Yeah what he did was about ten years ago, doesn’t mean he can’t have learnt and made himself a better person. He got his punishment losing his job and as the above poster said it was a disgusting thing to even rap about but he didn’t actually do it

Reactions: 16
^ We will have to agree to disagree. Yes, it was years ago, and no, he didn't actually rape anyone; however, part of the reason why women are still seen as commodities and 2nd class citizens is because we normalise things like this. If he'd been racist and talked about killing n***er b**ches the fallout would have been HUGE. I hope he has learnt and moved on, but I can't think of anyone who uses language like this as a 'lovely guy'.

^ We will have to agree to disagree. Yes, it was years ago, and no, he didn't actually rape anyone; however, part of the reason why women are still seen as commodities and 2nd class citizens is because we normalise things like this. If he'd been racist and talked about killing n***er b**ches the fallout would have been HUGE. I hope he has learnt and moved on, but I can't think of anyone who uses language like this as a 'lovely guy'.
I do see where you are coming from and absolutely respect it. He doesn’t ‘use’ it though he ‘used’ it so I’d like to think he’s learnt and become a better person.
I think he was punished badly (rightly so) and didn’t act for years after

Reactions: 7
I met him at a club in Ireland a few years ago. He's a lovely guy and f****g gorgeous to boot :p :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just seen on Instagram he drives a rolls Royce?! Hasn’t he been bankrupt several times. How do they manage it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was going to say it’s alright being given one but who’s paying to keep it, they are cheap to run

Reactions: 1
Ryan is the ultimate grifter, he’ll take anything for nothing. A lot of people would be incredibly embarrassed to have a Rolls Royce when you have let creditors go unpaid, it looks terrible and shameless. Ryan couldn’t give a duck, it’s all about the show. I dread to think how much he takes off Lucy.

I find all three of the brothers annoying. Scott the most. He was posting weird stuff about the mum being sober and how proud he was and implying she had a drink problem last year which made me uncomfortable as it’s not really his business to share. He also had his dad there when he was ill which is admirable, but again, he made sure it was all over social media how great he was being for looking after his dad. Something just doesn’t sit right with Scott for me.

Ryan was nice in big brother and fair play on his walk for charity but what does he actually do?

Adam seems the nicest by far.

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell Ryan that bucket hats aren’t it 😂

The “Thomas bros” as they call themselves constantly are really bloody annoying. Although Ryan does seem a good friend to be fair, seems like he’s had the same friends forever.

Reactions: 4
He’s receding at the front that’s why he keeps wearing hats - hair transplant incoming

I fancy Ryan more than his brothers. Scott seems the most up himself. But that might be because he seems more serious than his brothers.