Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Thomas in strictly come dancing is bleeping awful and the constant guest appearances from Ryan blowing smoke up each others arses is sickening

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Ryan is angling for his own spot on Strictly in a future series.

I spent some time watching Classic Corrie recently and it’s in that early 00s era Ryan first started as Jason. He was a very good looking lad, more than I appreciated at the time, and I always wondered why they didn’t bring him back now that Todd is back (albeit with a different head). I guess the beef with TOB and the backstage issues it would cause is the reason why.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Ryan is angling for his own spot on Strictly in a future series.

I spent some time watching Classic Corrie recently and it’s in that early 00s era Ryan first started as Jason. He was a very good looking lad, more than I appreciated at the time, and I always wondered why they didn’t bring him back now that Todd is back (albeit with a different head). I guess the beef with TOB and the backstage issues it would cause is the reason why.
Obviously no idea if this is true but I read her coming back is the reason he quit

Adam Thomas in strictly come dancing is bleeping awful and the constant guest appearances from Ryan blowing smoke up each others arses is sickening
And he’s constantly camera mugging for sympathy votes. Either he’s too busy working to practice or this week he’s sick.

Reactions: 7
Ryan posting for people to vote Adam but also we want their brother home
Not sure he understood the concept of voting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ryan posting for people to vote Adam but also we want their brother home
Not sure he understood the concept of voting
That’s what I thought . We want him home!!!! What an idiot so then vote him out .

I’ve even gone off Caroline Thomas now aswell! Just cringey, try hard and seems fake.
Her instagram stories are just constant adverts which comes across as so insincere as she’s very robotic like.

Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought . We want him home!!!! What an idiot so then vote him out .

I’ve even gone off Caroline Thomas now aswell! Just cringey, try hard and seems fake.
Her instagram stories are just constant adverts which comes across as so insincere as she’s very robotic like.
Totally agree
She would sell her granny
Bloating pills /shampoo -god knows what she’s flogging next week
They’ve had a free Lapland holiday a free Dubai holiday -no wonder they can afford the big house
They pay for nothing

Reactions: 5
Who is voting for him? The Thomas brothers don’t actually seem that popular. It feels like everyone seems through them.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree
She would sell her granny
Bloating pills /shampoo -god knows what she’s flogging next week
They’ve had a free Lapland holiday a free Dubai holiday -no wonder they can afford the big house
They pay for nothing
Yet the business went bust…. How do you afford a new BIG house whilst your business fails? Who pays all the outstanding bills??

Reactions: 3
Yet the business went bust…. How do you afford a new BIG house whilst your business fails? Who pays all the outstanding bills??
Exactly and also Ryan what does he actually do aside popping up in reality shows?
---
---
Exactly and also Ryan what does he actually do aside popping up in reality shows?
---

The spin off went busy?

I wonder if his business went bust did he declare himself bankrupt?

Reactions: 1
No wonder Stephs pack lunch is ending...

is that all their budget could stretch too, having the z lister, desperate for attention, Ryan on constantly.

Reactions: 6