Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan must be so grateful to Roxanne for getting him noticed. That’s all fading now, so what else does he have to deliver?

Reactions: 5
All 3 of them promoting Gillette- 2 of them have beards ! 😹

the whole family would promote ANYTHING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

He makes good points. Of course the baby is important but you should still work on your relationship so the romance stays alive and you stay together.
To me he comes across as a massive whiny baby himself. Grumpy because he got woken up in the night and in the morning?

"I went downstairs and I put the telly on and I thought: 'I’ve got two choices here, I can either go in a mood and ask her why she woke me up, or I can just get on with it and make light of it all'.

"And do you know what, taking that light hearted side just gave me a better start to my day. I just had to check myself. I had to just have a little word with myself and go: 'Right, how are you going to tackle this morning, Ryan?' and I took the easy option and it was so much more calming on my start of the day.

What a tone-deaf idiot. He sounds jealous of his child.

Reactions: 24
I think a lot of men are jealous of their children. They’re not their wives number one priority anymore and vice versa.
It’s so important to keep the relationship alive, harder to have alone time when in lockdown obviously.

Reactions: 9
He sounds very childish and selfish, obviously his wife has to put their baby first!. Yes she should spend time talking to him as well etc, but with a baby its probably because she's tired etc as well. What's he doing for her? I didn't hear him say anything about that?

Reactions: 10
Gosh, I can’t stand Lucy but reading that made me feel sorry for her. Ryan comes across selfish and in regard to Lucy wanting another child, if she does fall pregnant again it sounds like he would resent her for it!

However of course it is the decision of the two parents not just one and they should have discussed how many kids they want before getting serious.

Unfortunately I don’t see this relationship lasting.

Reactions: 15
Wow makes you wonder why the last relationship ended so soon after having a child.
I would be so saddened if my children’s father thought of them/me like that

Reactions: 7
In Edinburgh I can 100% say I’ve seen many people with fillers. They’re maybe just a bit more natural but absolutely still there lol
Yeah I agree. Especially the George Street crew although it’s been that long since we could go out, out. God knows what everyone will look like now! Plus, nobody in Edinburgh would ever go around with rollers in their hair outside.

• Haha
Then he shouldn’t have moved away from his Daughter. He should have told Lucy when they first got together that be wouldn’t move away from his child.

Reactions: 21
Why does the brother Scott never include his legs when he’s working out. He’s getting bigger on the top and has silly little legs which he looks like he’s going to fall over on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does the brother Scott never include his legs when he’s working out. He’s getting bigger on the top and has silly little legs which he looks like he’s going to fall over on!
😂😂😂 Omg you are spot on with this! God I fancy him rotten though 🙈 I’ve been obsessed since love island. I know I need to get a life 🤣

Reactions: 2
Seems the Thomas brothers and family don’t care about rules either. The amount of them in Adams garden today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ All the boys, Lucy, Caroline, the Mum, Caroline’s parents and all the kids.

Reactions: 2
Seems the Thomas brothers and family don’t care about rules either. The amount of them in Adams garden today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ All the boys, Lucy, Caroline, the Mum, Caroline’s parents and all the kids.
I said this on Lucy’s thread, zero fucks given! Table set for 9 indoors too On Scott’s story

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s been the whole of lockdown. Scott has been constantly at adams “working out”. It’s a shame he ignores his legs but hey-ho. No f#cks given by any of them, but unless they are reported they will continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been the whole of lockdown. Scott has been constantly at adams “working out”. It’s a shame he ignores his legs but hey-ho. No f#cks given by any of them, but unless they are reported they will continue.
Scott lives by himself so he is allowed to bubble up with another household. Him always being at Adam’s is allowed.

I do agree however about the indoor family meal gathering and the more than 6/more than 2 households Easter gathering of all the family in Adam’s garden. That is flouting the rules and posting it on their social media was ill conceived

Scott lives by himself so he is allowed to bubble up with another household. Him always being at Adam’s is allowed.

I do agree however about the indoor family meal gathering and the more than 6/more than 2 households Easter gathering of all the family in Adam’s garden. That is flouting the rules and posting it on their social media was ill conceived
Yes I think he’s in a bubble with Adam but he’s also always in other peoples houses too, you’re only supposed to have one bubble aren’t you? Sadly, some people don’t give a tit