Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
He's pulled out all the stops for Lucys 30th birthday. Brunch, hotels, shopping trips.

Wonder if it still feels special to Lucy, knowing it's paid for with her own money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mememe20

Scott posted today about his mum being 3 months sober- maybe something to do with Ryan not speaking with her?

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't say this often, but he makes me want to punch him 🤣

His ego vs talent has a gap as big as the grand canyon. He just leeches off others.

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
There was another bit when they were getting the judges scored and Amani tried to hold his arm or hand and he ignored her… she seems way too desperate lol

eeeee1

Chatty Member
It's so embarrassing doing strictly, doi, jungle ect as it proves you have hit skid row ( not that being on Corrie was anything special anyway).
Problem is, when you’ve done it, you’ve done it. It’s a one off income. What next? Scott on Celebs go dating? Adam on celebrity big brother? Ryan on celebrity SAS?
Long term, are they really going to pay for those kids and mortgages on the reality tv circuit and going to restaurant openings?

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Scott gives me the creeps and I can't quite put my finger on why. His food for thoughts busiest or whatever it is feels like a cult especially with the weekend meet ups and 'inspirational speeches' 🙄🙄

eeeee1

Chatty Member
They’re so out of touch with reality! 🤯🤯🤯

View attachment 778559
£79 a month to chat with someone on WhatsApp seems a bit extortionate, considering there’s so many free resources and tools online regarding diet, wellness and being active. Bear in mind you get no food with that, and no one to physically show you how to properly use a gym like a few months with a PT would do (a far better investment IMO)

Happyvalley

VIP Member
How weird he’s unfollowed everyone. They have a strange relationship. Lucy’s business partner Cecilia has moved to Portugal and has an Instagram account about their move and Lucy doesn’t follow it…I think Ryan and Lucy are both a bit stuck up and think they’re better than everyone else.

thelittleprincess

Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
The reaction videos are so cringe. Just enjoy the bloody moment why does he have to film everything. She looked really awkward. Obviously it’s a lovely gesture but I think he is always seeking that magic moment to capture on film… it’s not like he’s got a room filled with puppies though is it… it’s gorgeous but no ‘wow oh my god I’m so surprised’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ If I led that lifestyle I would not be surprised with that hotel/flowers/view etc… I would sort of expect it! I’d still be very grateful but I wouldn’t want to be filmed…

Chinchilla

Oh my word! Does anyone else find his dancing partner highly irritating and a massive flirt.
Defo a proper bunny boiler.
She’s all over him. Not that he wouldn’t mind the attention but just comes across like an immature kid

FLINT ISLAND

💯 this 👌🏼 They think they’re Manchester’s social elite..I find them so fake! I thought Scott’s post the other day about taking a break from social media and how therapeutic is was to be very strange! They literally have their phones out at EVERY opportunity, the kids never get to enjoy a party or family day without being on their uncles insta story..it’s fucking weird! The fakest bunch out there, they honestly seem manic with the fake laughs every second, they laugh at nothing 🤔 Ryan needs to pay back his debts..all smoke and mirrors with these jokers! 🤡

I didn't like the way Ryan sobbed like a School Girl on Big Brother as well all for Sympathy.

Yes Roxanne was a rotten evil bitch for falsely accusing him.

But he knew the cameras got everything.

He knew everyone witnessed that it was nothing but harmless banter.

Anyway his sobbing worked.

He won the whole show.

The winners interview though alot of the attention was deflected from him as his Brother Adam turned on the full Fake Laughing routine to extreme levels causing everyone to look at him including the famous actress who was also in the house wondering

Who is this attention seeker ???????

Beggars belief they both got on Corrie and Emmerdale

Scott's a creep. He seems to have this identity not just as a Business Mogul carrying a brief case as if he is pretending he has a important meeting with Richard Branson at the Shard at Lunch Time

He also thinks he is some kind of Daddy figure to his Twins Kids.

He seems like he acts more than a Uncle like they his kids.

Weird.

Ryan is a Bum

Once he won big brother and got the cheque all the sobbing was over and he was basking in reality TV glory.

Tosser.

• Haha