Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I'm not making excuses for anyone before anyone says that but I actually didn't know until last year that sending photos or messages of adult type was illegal until 18 I thought it was all 16. It actually made me realise something from when I was 16 was very wrong

Reactions: 3

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
We shall have to see considering that there's court documents plus he was rearrested in December last year so other stuff may have happened we just need to wait for more information. Plus we don't know when in 2018 it was and there was the 13 year old as well .either way if he's on the register he should be not be attending the events
Again if it happened in 2018 he would have just turned 16 himself and even if he was cautioned he would have only been on the list for 2 years so yes he's well within his rights to attend events as he would no longer be on any register that's if there were any charges to begin with at this point its speculation and a lot of slander.

• Haha

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
he's a pweirdo

I really hope she takes all the evidence she has got and goes to the police

and she just said "And I stuck by him with all those allegations, Mol"

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Have you seen what he’s done? Messaging a 15 year old!
We've been talking about it since last night 👀

I think he targets young girls because he thinks they’re naive enough to listen to whatever he says, not tell anyone (older girls are harder to brainwash) so I’m glad they’re coming forward. I know they are also in the wrong but they’re young and if someone they think is ‘big’ on tik tok, older and to them attractive they’ll of course be flattered by him and that’s what’s so, so wrong about this. I don’t follow either of them but I still feel sorry for Shan. When you love someone you don’t want to believe that they’re anything but the person you think/want them to be, especially when you’re young like she is.
From what I saw on the live one of the girls said her parents new about Ryan spoke to him on the phone on Boxing Day, told her it was wrong because he's older but that was it. If their parents can't protect them who will. I really hope Shan went to the police. Can't believe I was blocked for telling her to go to the police and to stop sharing evidence in live as the girls were underage and it's a safe guarding issue.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
There not finding it difficult ? There is proof however they need to be careful what can be posted due to stuff ongoing .it speaks volumes that he hasn't said anything at all and also apprently stopped people from tagging him in stuff meanwhile shans still posting videos as usual and deleting comments .I saw the letter yesterday however cam said he's going to put a clearer version on it
Seems like they are finding it difficult when all that's being posting is them saying it and blurry photos? It doesn't take someone 13 hours to upload a clear photo? They want to prove it so bad yet they also want to drip feed people for what? Attention. It's a serious matter. They don't need to drip feed people for attention. I mean your kinda drip feeding too, you calimed you've known since January on the Eden Harvs thread, you've saw all this evidence you can't link any of us to?

Im done commenting I'm not a fan Ryans anyways so the allegations don't effect me. I just think it's weird that there's so many variations of the same story and all people seem to have is she said he said.

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
We've been talking about it since last night 👀

From what I saw on the live one of the girls said her parents new about Ryan spoke to him on the phone on Boxing Day, told her it was wrong because he's older but that was it. If their parents can't protect them who will. I really hope Shan went to the police. Can't believe I was blocked for telling her to go to the police and to stop sharing evidence in live as the girls were underage and it's a safe guarding issue.
I've just seen this on her insta

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Immature videos on tik tok like that just make me think he’s even more of an idiot. Messages from a random insta account prove nothing so I’m not sure what his point is?
The boy thought having his mum type up a letter on the family pc was proof last time

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone follows itsrosieandharry and thatonecal but they was both with wermedia and have both done posts saying they have left so sounds like more and more people are leaving them ?

DRLW

Chatty Member
No victim blaming I'm stating that this could have happened like he may not have intentionally gone out to be doing something wrong. There's no facts to go off it all looks like Chinese whispers to me with so many different versions of what's happened. I cang work out if this is recent or something in the past or whether or not he's already been done for it if he's done anything at all. If management knew whys he been allowed a big platform and been allowed to places like tokfest

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Yeah I agree if it is fake then its awful but it it must have some truth if the person that was in the house with Ryan said she left the management over it as she saw the proof and that it will all come out soon ? Also I have just noticed as well that Richard was quite good mates with Ryan has unfollowed him

Makes you wonder though as well as shan moved in pretty quick with him after they got together as she fell out with her own family but I guess it's just a case of waiting for the more information it's definitely a strange situation
Cameron's said it happened in 2018. Ryan has just turned 19, he would have been 15 & turned 16 in September 2018. Cameron said it's about one 13 year old and two 16 year olds. A 15 turning 16 year old can't be a pedophile towards someone who is 16.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I mean I genuinely have no opinion on this or him but what I will say it this is a BIG accusation so I hope these people shouting about it publicly have actual 100%, official proof…
I kind of feel sorry for his girlfriend if she didn’t know about any of this before, she must be feeling really, really confused and thinking wtf 😐

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Because they are taken from different devices. So that one which refers to charges about imagery is clearly taken from another device.
Currently no one with the real document has come out and said look here is a copy.
As if there aren't a few other ways to sent someone a photo rather than taking a picture of the phone. I'm not saying it's not true but it was the same last time could barely even read the evidence it was such bad quality.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
he's a pweirdo

I really hope she takes all the evidence she has got and goes to the police
It's madness that all these people are coming out the woodwork now they have split up. I hope she goes to the police.

Shans an Idiot sharing all the girls info

She blocked me for telling her she needs to go to the police and stop showing evidence.

Last edited:

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I've just checked tiktok counter his following was going down earlier and now after his supposed statement it's going back up .its ridiculous .seen this been posted as well .like I don't understand he just keeps getting away with it
I'll just wait till it all unfolds and see. I find it mad that over 100 girls have contact shan. Who has time to talk to 100 girls 😂