Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerino42

If that 15 year old victims name gets repeated on here please can admin remove it ASAP! I'm so stressed and worried about her, she's just been doxed to 15k+ people as a victim of grooming and whilst what's happening to Shan is shite and horrible that girl is a child and this could fuck with it going further legally 💔

Reactions: 10

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The girls are live now saying they have proof about shan knowing about the previous situation

This faith who dates ethan from the sidemen
She's weird as fuck, she posted a video wishing "men who force their girlfriends to take it up the bum" happy pride month. That doesn't make someone gay faith it makes them a rapist.

Everyone knows Shan knows about the pervious situation. The same as before if it didn't add up for members of the public I'm sure it didn't add up for her. Love is blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Mclloughlin girls did go to police as it was part of there own investigation that there in with there management .also ryan hasn't been with a management since as no one took him on since it all went down .I fully belive all the other stuff that went on with the other girl last year
If they really went to the police they wouldn't have spent weeks talking about it it online and exposing letters & evidence. They are two girls on the app that I cannot stand they conduct themselves awfully. Just last year they done a children in need live laughing about how much they disliked Shan. A charity live for children and they couldn't even behave themselves. Now a video on tiktok acting smug. This is news. They exposed something from 2018 that didn't add up with Ryan's age etc. But these are new situations with pretty solid proof. Multiple young girls apparently over 30 she said on the live have went to Shan with proof Ryan's been chatting to them. It's a serious situation it's not something to laugh about and post I told you so videos.

Reactions: 7

DRLW

Chatty Member
As far as I've been made aware from a social worker sending and receiving nude images is also illegal so he could find himself in a lot if trouble if that's the case. I hope she takes all the evidence to the police he clearly has a problem

lozza96

VIP Member
Could be true Shan said about 30 girls came forward. But it wasn't mentioned on the live. I don't think anyway. I think I'd remember that.
I'm kinda glad that my fyp is full of ryan slander and now I don't have to see Bingley mega chippy 😆

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
So if this incident happened in 2018 likes comment said Ryan would have been 16. All he needed to do was have sex with someone who was 15 and he could be arrested for it and charged but as he would still have been a minor there wouldn't be public records in most cased. He would however be on the register for a while even on a caution he would be on the list for 2 years.

I think it's disgusting that people are damaging his name without any proof. It's just hearsay and people have killed themselves for that so people need to be really careful about what they say and accusations they make

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I think he targets young girls because he thinks they’re naive enough to listen to whatever he says, not tell anyone (older girls are harder to brainwash) so I’m glad they’re coming forward. I know they are also in the wrong but they’re young and if someone they think is ‘big’ on tik tok, older and to them attractive they’ll of course be flattered by him and that’s what’s so, so wrong about this. I don’t follow either of them but I still feel sorry for Shan. When you love someone you don’t want to believe that they’re anything but the person you think/want them to be, especially when you’re young like she is.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I've just seen this on her insta
That's good then, unsure why she thinks she can't talk about it for her own safety or protection. She can't talk about it because it's going to be a ongoing investigation and to protect the underage girls. It's not really about her safety 😅. Glad she went, still think it's a dick move to be sat blocking people who were giving sound advice. Instead she decided to show the girls messages and profile on live.

Reactions: 6

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's live, saying girls are contacting her about Ryan. I don't know the context.

Said he was living a double life.

Oh she found out about a Snapchat account he said was fake turns out it's his other account he was using to flirt with girls and sent dick pics

Oh fuck apparently he's messaged a 15 year old on his actual Instagram

• Wow

Slowpoker

VIP Member
You can report comments yourself you don't need to write a comment asking admin to remove anything here just incase someone didn't know. You just click report and the reason. What I got was the girls parents new about ryan as well. She needs to go to the police or she'll be sticking up for him again. This time she's got solid evidence. All I said was please stop showing the evidence on live and go to the police

• Wow

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Is this a different underage girl? Did anything ever come of the other underage girl he was accused of doing something with before?
The stuff at the start of the thread came out that it wasn't Ryan apparently the dates and ages didn't add up. Shan and Ryan split up last week and since then girls have been coming forward. Ryan had a Snapchat that he told shan was a catfish of him but it's actually been him talking to girls and meeting them as well. There's stuff they dates back to last October. One of the girls is 15. Ones 17. She said multiple of them were underage. Unsure if he's been having sex with them or just stuff online but he was sending videos and pictures. She said she can't believe she stuck up for him the last time.

• Wow

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's also posted this as well
This will probably tarnish her name forever now, remember the letter his mum posted of all the reasons he's not a nonce with their signatures 😭

The McLaughlin girls will be all over this again, it was extremely clear to see that all the evidence that came out the last time didn't add up. The ages & years didn't add up to it being about Ryan. Maybe there was a misprint or people were relaying the information wrong but now Max Catley is saying Shans tears are fake. I watched the full live, she sat there infront of about 17K people as she found out and saw videos he had sent to a 15 year old and a 17 year old. She found out that he had another Snapchat as well. The whole time she was worried about these girls, how he had been around her sister & her own sexual health if he had been sleeping around. Not once was she crying feeling sorry for herself she was quite obviously shocked & I'm glad she went off and went straight to the police. Something the Mclaughlin girls didn't do with all the "evidence" they had.

Last edited:

DRLW

Chatty Member
I notice he denies cheating and affairs but he doesn't deny messaging girls or underage girls

Reactions: 5

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Yeah she's just said she can't really legally say anymore but she said all she will say is that she can't belive shan is with him still and that it's disusting
Something really fishy about it all. That's all I'm saying.

1. People in Ryan's comments are saying it happening in 2018 and he was in a tag because of it which would lead me to believe there's already been an investigation.
2. Max claiming management told them about it and said Ryan's deserves a second chance. So they've known for a while then? And said nothing? But will randomly mention it now?
3. Millie claiming she's going to be a voice for 3 victims and that Ryan will be arrested soon. So did it happen in 2018 & now? Why is Millie going to be a voice for them when Max was saying they need victims to come forward? Why are these messy immature influencers the voice for some serious allegations?

It's all off & fishy to me.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
If you look at his mums tiktok Sharon snellings she
Looks nasty
I think she sticks up for him no matter what he does. But the evidence seems pretty solid this time round. I think it shows the mentality of the influencers making I told you so videos. This is real life, real children. It's not a time to to get one up on someone. Doubt any of them even care.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
What the fuck are her parents letting her still go on TikTok and telling strangers her Snapchat inbox open
Why are people not parenting their children
Parents do not know how to parent these days! At this point I can't be not understanding social media and the dangers of it.. like me growing up my parents had no clue about social media. But now everyone uses or have used social media!

At this point Ryan must be a paedophile. So many people are speaking out. Leaving management.. There won't be a public record if he was a minor.

To be fair this could all be sorted if someone did a Clare's law and a Sarah laws request.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he did do something before and was just lucky to get with it. There's no smoke without fire. You can't believe what someone writes in their insta bio that's just stupid on his behalf.
I know of someone who's been accused of rape several times and somehow gets away with it. My partner that worked with him believed they'd done something wrong and didn't know how he kept getting away with it.
I just hope all this comes to a stop and can't believe parents of these underage girls are in on this stuff that also needs checking out. If my daughter was 15 I'd never knowingly allow her to do this
I'd always rather believe a victim as well, I'd rather look silly for defending a lair than defending a potential pervert.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Parents do not know how to parent these days! At this point I can't be not understanding social media and the dangers of it.. like me growing up my parents had no clue about social media. But now everyone uses or have used social media!

At this point Ryan must be a paedophile. So many people are speaking out. Leaving management.. There won't be a public record if he was a minor.

To be fair this could all be sorted if someone did a Clare's law and a Sarah laws request.
YES SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK

I did a Sarah’s law check on someone I was dating a few years ago

you would NEVER have imagined

I’ve done two more since. My girls are too precious and nobody gets near them without these checks

mums dad use this it’s there and if anyone Doesn’t have anything to hide, they will actually respect you for making sure your children are safe