RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pnd doesn’t care if you have a good life, how many holidays you have, it doesn’t care about your socioeconomics or how fabulous or annoying you are. It debilitates women when they are at their most vulnerable. I’m not saying she cannot be criticised, just that if she does have pnd then I would hope she is getting the support she needs and we show a little kindness to a fellow woman.

Reactions: 8
Pnd doesn’t care if you have a good life, how many holidays you have, it doesn’t care about your socioeconomics or how fabulous or annoying you are. It debilitates women when they are at their most vulnerable. I’m not saying she cannot be criticised, just that if she does have pnd then I would hope she is getting the support she needs and we show a little kindness to a fellow woman.
Sorry if my message struck the wrong chord. If she is indeed suffering from this (and I’m not sure if she has alluded to this and I have missed something) then of course she needs support and understanding. I’m not sure Instagram would be the healthiest place for me to be on constantly in those circumstances but we all deal with things differently.

Reactions: 3
She is a brat in general.

She has had other MH issues before so perhaps she does have PND. She seems so terrified of medical facilities and staff, probably because of her past eating disorders, I wouldn't be surprised if she is ignoring it and doesn't want to get the appropriate help.

She also has no idea of what reality is. She is lucky to have her mum who helps with the baby. She needs to step away from Instagram and get help.

Reactions: 6
The thing is Instagram is a superficial platform so we can only take her at face value and what she chooses to display about her life and her personality - we can’t just assume she has pnd which is serious and debilitating from what she’s said and done and if that was the case surely any caring family would encourage her to get help?

Reactions: 3
If she has PND then that is awfully tit, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone at all. The people around her will not doubt spot it long before we do.
But from what I've seen of her over the years, I would be far more inclined to think that actually she just had a very difficult time dealing with anything other then her leisurely dream world that she is used to living in.

She falls to bits and stomps her feet when things don't go her way. Then in the next breath she is on top of the world, back to shameless bragging and having the best day of her life. I really don't think a few pumpkins and leafy NY pictures cure PND in a day or two.

I think she's more likely having a hissy fit because NY didn't have the perfect Instagramable weather and she's realising that the baby doesn't perform as she wants but she doesn't want to admit it.

She comes across as controlling, spoilt and stroppy and throws a good old public tantrum (and then quickly deletes them again) when things don't go her way. She has been like that since loooong before she was pregnant.

Vile tweets, shaming new mums bodies, racist mocking, being a total witch to anyone that questioned her about anything. I think sometimes her true colours just slip through her pretty gram aesthetic...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she has PND then that is awfully tit, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone at all. The people around her will not doubt spot it long before we do.
But from what I've seen of her over the years, I would be far more inclined to think that actually she just had a very difficult time dealing with anything other then her lesiruely dream world that she is used to living in.

She falls to bits and stomps her feet when things don't go her way. Then in the next breath she is on top of the world, back to shameless bragging and having the best day of her life. I really don't think a few pumpkins and leafy NY pictures cure PND in a day or two.

I think she's more likely having a hissy fit because NY didn't have the perfect Instagramable weather and she's realising that the baby doesn't perform as she wants but she doesn't want to admit it.

She comes across as controlling, spoilt and stroppy and throws a good old public tantrum (and then quickly deletes them again) when things don't go her way. She has been like that since loooong before she was pregnant.

Vile tweets, shaming new mums bodies, racist mocking, being a total witch to anyone that questioned her about anything. I think sometimes her true colours just slip through her pretty gram aesthetic...
🙌🏻 Well said! We’ve seen what a sod she can be! Let’s hope we can now move on from PND talk.....

Reactions: 4
But from what I've seen of her over the years, I would be far more inclined to think that actually she just had a very difficult time dealing with anything other then her leisurely dream world that she is used to living in.

What were the comments made shaming new Mum bodies and racist mocking??

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely overcompensating for a lot...
best Airbnb ever! Best Halloween ever! Best salad ever! Best burger ever! Best gift idea ever! Best gelato ever! Best flight ever! Best leaves ever! Best chino shorts ever!

I had a friend like this and behind closed doors there was a lot terribly wrong. It’s worrying.

What were the comments made shaming new Mum bodies and racist mocking??
20191102_175503.jpg

Her twitter was basically her alter ego.
Tweeting plenty of vile, bitchy and judgemental comments about other people including her own family, whilst pretending to be the humble country bumpkin on instagram.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely overcompensating for a lot...
best Airbnb ever! Best Halloween ever! Best salad ever! Best burger ever! Best gift idea ever! Best gelato ever! Best flight ever! Best leaves ever! Best chino shorts ever!

I had a friend like this and behind closed doors there was a lot terribly wrong. It’s worrying.
Why is it worrying? We don’t know her. We can only make assumptions from certain things she posts. She has a husband and family who can intervene if they need to

View attachment 53840

Tweeting plenty of vile, bitchy and judgemental comments about other people including her own family, whilst pretending to be the humble country bumpkin on instagram.
Knew you’d come up trumps 😂

Reactions: 4
View attachment 53840

What spiteful comments! 😯 It’s true what they say hey, whatever you say on social media leaves a footprint you can’t erase so watch what you say! I know some will say we aren’t all perfect and have a few skeletons in our closet/stuff you’ve said in jest and then regretted etc etc...but I can honestly say I’ve never posted up body shaming nor racist comments on any platform of social media!
I find it particularly surprising given her history (and evidently ongoing) body insecurities she has had...I guess she just didn’t inherit the empathy gene nor in her 20-whatever-age-she-is years has managed to acquire it 🙄

(NB: Actually correction I say I haven’t made body shaming comments but if commenting on Grabbys too far apart legs when she stands counts as one then I’m guilty as charged... 🙋🏽‍♀️😂)

What spiteful comments! 😯 It’s true what they say hey, whatever you say on social media leaves a footprint you can’t erase so watch what you say! I know some will say we aren’t all perfect and have a few skeletons in our closet/stuff you’ve said in jest and then regretted etc etc...but I can honestly say I’ve never posted up body shaming nor racist comments on any platform of social media!
I find it particularly surprising given her history (and evidently ongoing) body insecurities she has had...I guess she just didn’t inherit the empathy gene nor in her 20-whatever-age-she-is years has managed to acquire it 🙄

(NB: Actually correction I say I haven’t made body shaming comments but if commenting on Grabbys too far apart legs when she stands counts as one then I’m guilty as charged... 🙋🏽‍♀️😂)
I agree.
There were loads of them. If you haven't seen the first thread go and have a look, it was a gem.

She really showed her true colours on Twitter for years until we discovered it and then she deleted the account.

Granted some are a few years old but she actually came on here and basically said that she doesn't regret writing any of those tweets. And these were all posted whilst she was blogging and Instagraming a completely different sickly sweet persona.

She used to mock people she would see on the street, take the piss out of women in the airport for their clothes or fake tan. She used to absolutely slate people with kids and said they ruin your life and take the piss out of babies looking like the wrong gender because they were in gender neutral clothes. Just a complete snobby witch.

Other than the body shaming new mums bodies, my personal favourites that I can find were;

20191102_190920.jpg

20191102_190125.png

20191102_170639.jpg

20191102_170712.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Jesus those tweets are BAAAAAD!! I'm unfollowing her based on them, she's always irritated me but never enough to unfollow, however they have actually shocked me and I can't look at her fake, perfect persona in the same way anymore

I knew she was grabby and braggy and detached from reality which makes her pretty unrelatable as an “influencer” and unlikeable, but these comments have genuinely shocked me! 😂 She’s more Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston! No amount of pastel shaded doorways and peonies can covet those racial slurs and elitist opinions! Wonder what her recently acquired 90k followers would think of this if they saw???

Reactions: 8
There are some days when I feel bad for Grabby and then there are others when I read:
DFA35BD4-840B-452A-B73F-ACC889C96F0E.jpeg

And then I think she more than deserves all she gets on here. Nasty piece of work. You reap what you sow...

If she had a little more compassion and kindness for others (to date she hasn’t shown that she possesses either of these qualities) then everyone would probably show a little more empathy but she seems on a mission to isolate herself!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.