RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly! Extending their trip! To ‘delay reality’! She/they really have got some serious issues going on here! Poor Freya. And poor Mama Kedgely. I’m sure she’s missing her granddaughter. It’s a bit of an insult to her really.

Reactions: 2
This woman does not live in the real world. Delay what reality!? She will only be doing the same thing there as she does at home. Maybe things aren’t as rose tinted as she lets on.

Reactions: 3
Might be a bit early for thread #8 title suggestions but I'll throw this one out there

rvk_loves #8 A holiday to Brooklyn looked the height of frugality, Halloween is over and she's delaying reality

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who goes on holiday every few months with their husband and can still have the option of thinking duck it I'm not going home from holiday today, we are going to stay in New York for a bit longer just because I can.

As for avoiding relaity{???!} she has spent the entire week pissing around taking photos outside other peoples front doors, obsessively Instagraming and generally lazing around doing nothing of any use. That is her reality. That's her entire existence.

Reactions: 9
In all seriousness, this woman really needs to 100% step away from all social media for the sake of her mental health. Something is not right - her posts are really contradicting and all over the place. She’s trying too hard at a time when the gram should be the last thing on her mind

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness, this woman really needs to 100% step away from all social media for the sake of her mental health. Something is not right - her posts are really contradicting and all over the place. She’s trying too hard at a time when the gram should be the last thing on her mind
I agree. She is really not in a good place. Reading between the lines from the cryptic posts she has put up, her hiding away from reality etc. It might be for the best.

Reactions: 7
I agree there are monumental contradictions going on left, right and centre on her posts these days...one minute she’s high on business class flights, living her best life at Brooklyn pumpkin parades and humble-bragging about how wonderful Freya has slept so that she can make her 6am barre class...

Then in the next post she’s had “flat” days (whilst bizarrely still on holiday), days where she’s mistaken an infected tooth for ‘depression’ and been tearful seemingly whenever it pisses it down for a couple of consecutive days or the baby has had a restless night...

There’s nothing wrong with owning up to the fact that life isn’t always 100% rosy...but there seems to be zero middle ground with her life ever...maybe it’s simply that mediocre days that happen uneventfully just don’t provide much content? 🤷🏽‍♀️

She strikes me as a bit of a brat that easily flicks between the extremes and I think that's why she's forever contradicting herself. That's probably why she never seems content too.

When life isn't 100% Instagram perfect she doesn't know how to cope and falls to bits until Mumma comes to do everything or Grandad let's her stay in NY to hide.

When things are back to meeting her expectations because she has had a hissy fit and stomped her feet, she's back to bragging about her perfect life.

I think she has zero resilience because she hasn't done anything in her own right. She just throws a strop until someone fixes it for her and tells her she is amazing.

Reactions: 10
She strikes me as a bit of a brat that easily flicks between the extremes and I think that's why she's forever contradicting herself. That's probably why she never seems content too.

When life isn't 100% Instagram perfect she doesn't know how to cope and falls to bits until Mumma comes to do everything or Grandad let's her stay in NY to hide.

When things are back to meeting her expectations because she has had a hissy fit and stomped her feet, she's back to bragging about her perfect life.

I think she has zero resilience because she hasn't done anything in her own right. She just throws a strop until someone fixes it for her and tells her she is amazing.
I agree I think she must be quite unpleasant to be around she seems so fake can’t deal with even the most trivial of life’s ups and downs despite having such a privileged life. Strikes me as being very self obsessed and ungenerous, never seems to do anything nice for anyone or any charities, no giveaways or meaningful interaction with her followers, zero talent and zero sense of humour and childishly obsessed with some twee stepford life. There is sadly no depth to this woman/ girl🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Comparing her to someone I follow who has a baby of a similar age and lost her mum to cancer a couple of weeks ago, the difference in perspectives is astounding. Grabby doesn’t realise quite how lucky she is!

Reactions: 4
They way I see it is that she’s clearly disappointed/unhappy with her ‘real’ life. That’s why she’s looking for validation. She lives off the comments and love of strangers to validate her lifestyle. What a sad way to live your life.

The fact that she can just ‘extend’ her holiday just demonstrates how out of touch with reality she really is. Most people have jobs to go home to and trips to NYC are something that you’ve saved hard for. Certainly not something that you can just extend a throw more money at.

Reactions: 10
I reckon...they have had some days of rain...she has stuck her bottom lip out about it and proclaimed how unfair it is. The forecast is for sun next few days so she has insisted they stay so that ot satisfies her need for everything to go her way.

Reactions: 8
I reckon...they have had some days of rain...she has stuck her bottom lip out about it and proclaimed how unfair it is. The forecast is for sun next few days so she has insisted they stay so that ot satisfies her need for everything to go her way.
And has gone somewhere upstate with “nice leaf colour”!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it is partly weather related- I was in NY until Thursday and the weather was pretty awful from Sunday onwards - I was very surprised to see her photos with no coats and bare arms, it was definitely waterproofs and woolies weather! And also ice cream? (sorry gelato) we were on the hot chocolate! Like most people I’m sure I like to go on holiday-but after a week or so it’s always nice to be home isn’t it ? I miss the dog my own bed and a proper cup of tea - that’s my reality!

Reactions: 6
I reckon its postnatal depression that she believes shes far too superior to ever admit shes got.

I reckon its postnatal depression that she believes shes far too superior to ever admit shes got.
I agree, I have been thinking this for a few weeks and if it is then, regardless of how annoying she is perceived, then a little sisterhood compassion needs to be shown. I’m sure a lot of us have had pnd or know our friends/ mothers/sisters who have been through it and it’s a difficult time.

Is it just me, or whenever I look at her website in her IG bio I always misread it as ‘roses and trollops’ 🤭

• Haha
I agree, I have been thinking this for a few weeks and if it is then, regardless of how annoying she is perceived, then a little sisterhood compassion needs to be shown. I’m sure a lot of us have had pnd or know our friends/ mothers/sisters who have been through it and it’s a difficult time.
If that is the case (and I hope it’s not) then she should get some help. I just wonder if it is though. She seems to have a total inability to cope with normal life. She has never worked, her pre baby existence was going on 15 holidays a year and doing up her house. I think it’s more a case that some degree of reality has set in. Babies are hard work. They do restrict your lifestyle. Sometimes you go on holiday and it rains. Without her mum there she is having to look after the baby with only Benpecked’s help. She needs to get some perspective and realise just how bloody lucky she is. Does she ever stop for one second to consider how the portrayal of her oh so perfect life, house, dream baby, best days ever etc makes people feel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.