RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s spectacularly graduated from a shake-shack-eating, pumpkin-obsessed Basic witch to a bookshop-venturing, museum-dwelling Culture-Vulture in a mere 24 hours!
MIRACULOUS! It’s a bit like last week when she yoyo’d from being clinically depressed to feeling bleeping fabulous in a matter of days!

Now i’m just waiting for the dramatic change up in her culinary palate where she gives up the soft scoop/pizza/burgers for a few days and suddenly amazes us all with her newfound love for Pho, Kimchi and Ramen... (watch this space she will be posting up photos in NYC’s Korea Town before you know it 😂🙋🏽‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s spectacularly graduated from a shake-shack-eating, pumpkin-obsessed Basic witch to a bookshop-venturing, museum-dwelling Culture-Vulture in a mere 24 hours!
MIRACULOUS! It’s a bit like last week when she yoyo’d from being clinically depressed to feeling bleeping fabulous in a matter of days!

Now i’m just waiting for the dramatic change up in her culinary palate where she gives up the soft scoop/pizza/burgers for a few days and suddenly amazes us all with her newfound love for Pho, Kimchi and Ramen... (watch this space she will be posting up photos in NYC’s Korea Town before you know it 😂🙋🏽‍♀️)
She claimed to be clinically depressed?

She claimed to be clinically depressed?
She referred to the fact that she was gloomy, down and was worried she was getting depressed (she didn’t actually say clinically depressed that was just a bit of hyperbole on my part!) and lots of people commented how relatable it was as they had been suffering with post-natal depression, depression etc...24 hours later and she was feeling fabulous again, back to marketing tit and off to NYC 🙄

Reactions: 2
I hope Freya doesn't grow up with her mother putting her eating and food issues onto her.

Reactions: 3
I told her to go to a therapist. Maybe when she is back, she will post insta stories about going to therapy!!
You have to pay money for therapy and also acknowledge that you need to improve and develop yourself something beyond clueless Grabby!
Also lower rents? What is she on about she is so annoying her views are based on such narrow life experiences and a total lack of education and curiosity about anything. I notice no actual photographic evidence of being inside the Met or actually buying anything from these ammmmmazzzzing independents!

I could go on google earth right now and have a better cultural experience of New York from my living room than these two pensioners have whilst actually being there. It’s a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Uh oh, the magic of Brooklyn is wearing off on Freya’s mood. Time to head home? Quick, before the clowns come to get you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone called jonpaulclark commented on mumma kedgers account so I looked at his feed. He’s more pumpkin crazy than grabecca and Mumma combined. All these British people trying to ape American scenes. Just no.

Someone called jonpaulclark commented on mumma kedgers account so I looked at his feed. He’s more pumpkin crazy than grabecca and Mumma combined. All these British people trying to ape American scenes. Just no.
Oh you really need to watch his stories! You’ll love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so bored of the skeletons and door scenes. She's obsessed with them in the UK and now the same out there. I don't need ten pictures all looking the same, especially when half of them were already on stories.
In the same way I don't understand who would find pictures of her endless diet of gelato and pizza interesting. She's trying to chase Mumma blogs, food blogs, travel blogs, pregnancy blogs, wedding blogs without being good enough to succeed at any of them.
Hey Grabbushka, decide what you are and hone that, your content is becoming a joke!

Oh you really need to watch his stories! You’ll love him.
I had looked at his stories, and no, I do not love him. But, I thought he looked like a hairdresser and he is!

I'm so bored of the skeletons and door scenes. She's obsessed with them in the UK and now the same out there. I don't need ten pictures all looking the same, especially when half of them were already on stories.
In the same way I don't understand who would find pictures of her endless diet of gelato and pizza interesting. She's trying to chase Mumma blogs, food blogs, travel blogs, pregnancy blogs, wedding blogs without being good enough to succeed at any of them.
Hey Grabbushka, decide what you are and hone that, your content is becoming a joke!
Agree. The pumpkin thing in general is so wasteful. If you are going to buy some large pumpkins and carve them into jack o lanterns and then save the seeds for roasting etc then great. But not to buy hundreds of them and have them spilling across your porch or down your stairs. With the small squash, I buy ones that I will eat by roasting in the oven. They do last a long time before you need to cook them, so you could have them as table decorations if so inclined. The large orange ones are not best for cooking and are not the ones you will find in cans.

Last edited:
There is a girl I follow, who is a blogger/"influencer", on average per day, she does about 40,000 steps. The other day she did 56,000. She has a history of eating disorders too. I am like WHAT THE duck do you do every day to get that many steps?! She posts it obsessively too.

Grabby tries to act all laid back but she is clearly an obsessive control freak too. She would be a nightmare to go away with.

I feel bad for Freya having a mother like her.
That is a crazy number of steps! I am a runner and even if I do a long run on a weekend like 10 miles I won't log 40,000 steps. What is she doing?!?!?!

Maybe im the only person left who truly doesn't give a tit about Halloween. What are we celebrating exactly ? I will take my children trick or treating tonight because i'm not mean - but spending ££££ and hours decorating my entire house ... erm, nope.

Reactions: 9
Maybe im the only person left who truly doesn't give a tit about Halloween. What are we celebrating exactly ? I will take my children trick or treating tonight because i'm not mean - but spending ££££ and hours decorating my entire house ... erm, nope.
I hate when I see surly rude teenagers in groups going trick or treating and not even in costumes. I don’t participate in this country as I don’t have small children.

Good god girl, brush your hair! Have they been sleeping rough in Central Park to save money for Shake Shack?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.