RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to New York twice each time for five nights, still loads I’ve not seen and done. Everyday we were up and out with the kids sightseeing and eating out. We hired bikes and cycled to Brooklyn, took the ferry to liberty island, ice cream at seaport, we didn’t stop. We did the natural history museum as we were with the kids but it was brill, to much to list. We’ve started using air bandb and it’s been good but I’d still eat out. I just don’t get it with RVK. There was loads of leaves in Central Park
I've also been fortunate enough to go to New York three times and I still feel like I've barely scratch the surface. There is so much to see and do there, and there's always new things opening. I can't believe see's bored enough to ask Instagram suggestions for a day trip! Madness! To be fair I've traveled a bit further afield when I've been in NY and some of the surrounding areas are beautiful, but we did are research before we went and it wasn't for the pretty leaves photo op!

Your trip sounds a million times better. Yeah, she is never satisfied with where she is...always wants more. NYC has beautiful colours in Fall. That is one of the reasons I want to visit in Fall. Grabby is off her head. It must be so miserable to live a life where nothing ever fulfills you, even going to NYC. Does anyone else see her and Grandad separating in the future? She would have NO idea how to live if they did.

Yes Central Park this time of year is gorgeous. It's so sad she can't just live in the moment and enjoy it, she's alway searching for something else! If I'm being honest if I was having the holiday she was in NY I would be bored too and looking for something else to do!!

Reactions: 4
Gahhh I don’t know why I keep looking on her instagram.
NYC is my favourite place but she’s even putting me off it. Not that my trip would be anything like hers. I wonder if Ben is seriously craving a Brooklyn beer and a good steak and she whacks out the Tupperware 🤮
Also hate how she was depressed last week and the city has saved her and now she’s already looking to get out of Manhattan for some leaves and no doubt some content and will be all like “ sooo good to get out of the hustle and see allllll the leaves”

Gahhh I don’t know why I keep looking on her instagram.
NYC is my favourite place but she’s even putting me off it. Not that my trip would be anything like hers. I wonder if Ben is seriously craving a Brooklyn beer and a good steak and she whacks out the Tupperware 🤮
Also hate how she was depressed last week and the city has saved her and now she’s already looking to get out of Manhattan for some leaves and no doubt some content and will be all like “ sooo good to get out of the hustle and see allllll the leaves”
Has she actually said NY has saved her?

Reactions: 3
Has she actually said NY has saved her?
Yes, words to the effect of feeling so much better than she did last week, being in NY away from daily life and even the baby has never been happier. Although to be fair that was presented as a question {Freya's never been happier?}.

• Haha
Her latest caption:

SoHo streets 🇺🇸. I always forget just how much there is to do in NYC and how huge it is. We’re lucky in that we’ve visited before so we’re skipping the main sites that we’ve done before and just returning to favourite spots and exploring new areas. But there are still just way too many places to eat at and wander around. There are guides on my blog from previous trips and I’ll write a new one after this trip too 🖤🚖.

Oh, duck off, you bore. She clearly is reading here while in NYC. Sorry, but how can you "forget" how much there is to do in the city that never sleeps? She is a liar. They are both just boring as duck. Maybe if you've been to NYC SO many times that you can "skip the main sites" there is no point going? Especially as it isn't like you eat out in restaurants, go to bars, etc, Grabby. Instead, you take packed lunch and go to Whole Foods. You know what? There would be nothing wrong with that if you went to Central Park with your picnic and enjoyed the CoLoUrFuL LeAvEs there but no you don't do that. Next time, stay at home. You are talking shite too Grabby. You say there are so many places to "eat at" yet you don't do that. Stop lying. You have problems with eating out and it has been very evident for a long time now. You have some weird issue where you are never satisfied and people have seen you in person set up a picnic for the 'gram for five minutes, then pack it up and leave.

Do yourself a favour. Get a therapist, and work through your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact that she posts things after we have said them on here, just proves we are all right and she knows it 🤗🤗

Reactions: 7
Not
Her latest caption:

SoHo streets 🇺🇸. I always forget just how much there is to do in NYC and how huge it is. We’re lucky in that we’ve visited before so we’re skipping the main sites that we’ve done before and just returning to favourite spots and exploring new areas. But there are still just way too many places to eat at and wander around. There are guides on my blog from previous trips and I’ll write a new one after this trip too 🖤🚖.

Oh, duck off, you bore. She clearly is reading here while in NYC. Sorry, but how can you "forget" how much there is to do in the city that never sleeps? She is a liar. They are both just boring as duck. Maybe if you've been to NYC SO many times that you can "skip the main sites" there is no point going? Especially as it isn't like you eat out in restaurants, go to bars, etc, Grabby. Instead, you take packed lunch and go to Whole Foods. You know what? There would be nothing wrong with that if you went to Central Park with your picnic and enjoyed the CoLoUrFuL LeAvEs there but no you don't do that. Next time, stay at home. You are talking shite too Grabby. You say there are so many places to "eat at" yet you don't do that. Stop lying. You have problems with eating out and it has been very evident for a long time now. You have some weird issue where you are never satisfied and people have seen you in person set up a picnic for the 'gram for five minutes, then pack it up and leave.

Do yourself a favour. Get a therapist, and work through your problems.
would love to see allll the places to eat at that she never shows, but that’s never going to happen. She will never graduate to be a food/restaurant blogger
but she probably rates herself as a froyo or gelato expert and possibly a Shake Shack expert. The fact that she packs sandwiches for the two adults is hysterical.

Last edited:
Yes, words to the effect of feeling so much better than she did last week, being in NY away from daily life and even the baby has never been happier. Although to be fair that was presented as a question {Freya's never been happier?}.
Jesus she is a bigger moron than I originally thought 🙄 maybe the baby is happier because she is? They ain’t daft Grabby? {see what I did there?} 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“ But there are still just way too many places to eat at and wander around.”
... so we don’t bother!
Also, re. the leaf peeping, surely someone with sooooo much time on her hands, who booked this trip sooooo long ago, would have had plenty of opportunity to do some proper research about where to visit for Fall colour.
Her money & opportunities are wasted on her. The USA is massive. She could have picked a different city as she has been to NY before. There are branches of Trader Joe’s/Shake Shack etc in other US cities!

Reactions: 5
Insta story "good job we're doing so much walking with all the food places I want to go here."
Grabby, live a little. Indulging while you are on vacation is not going to cause any problems. She tries to act normal but then she so clearly has issues with food.

Reactions: 1
You don’t do 28000 steps by accident, that’s about 14 miles. Has she even stopped to enjoy where she is (apart from taking some gratuitous shots for the ‘gram)? To get aaaallll those steps in she must just be marching them around the city. Sounds miserable.

You don’t do 28000 steps by accident, that’s about 14 miles. Has she even stopped to enjoy where she is (apart from taking some gratuitous shots for the ‘gram)? To get aaaallll those steps in she must just be marching them around the city. Sounds miserable.
There is a girl I follow, who is a blogger/"influencer", on average per day, she does about 40,000 steps. The other day she did 56,000. She has a history of eating disorders too. I am like WHAT THE duck do you do every day to get that many steps?! She posts it obsessively too.

Grabby tries to act all laid back but she is clearly an obsessive control freak too. She would be a nightmare to go away with.

I feel bad for Freya having a mother like her.

Reactions: 5
She can cover a lot of ground with her gigantic feet.
And her legs in different postcodes :)

It makes me laugh that when you search her blog on Google, tattle is the third link.

Seems she is using her old wedding Twitter account since she deleted her old one due to the mean, mum-shaming, racist tweets.

Last edited:
My husband spends quite a lot of time working in/around Stamford and Greenwich in Connecticut and we’ve also holidayed out there. I’ll be dammed if I’m helping her out with suggestions though 😂

• Haha
My husband spends quite a lot of time working in/around Stamford and Greenwich in Connecticut and we’ve also holidayed out there. I’ll be dammed if I’m helping her out with suggestions though 😂
Send her somewhere really tit,
Please!! 🤣

To tight to pay for public transport, I assume 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.