RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the blog post now.’We went to the met. There was a glut of art? I didn’t really look at it just took lots of pictures of me instead with my legs on either side of the museum. We had to pay to get in{!} but here is a link for you to get discounted tickets and then I also get money off my next trip. Was disappointed by the lack of pumpkins and where was allllll the gelato?!’
Interesting that there’s no photo of them inside the Met unless visiting the Met means they posed outside and then moved on to the gelatos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been to NY loads of times but that’s their first MET visit??? She is tragic.
She holidays purely to say she’s been away - she has no interest in a country’s culture, architecture or history.

Interesting that there’s no photo of them inside the Met unless visiting the Met means they posed outside and then moved on to the gelatos.
I thought exactly the same 🤣

Reactions: 11
She’s been to NY loads of times but that’s their first MET visit??? She is tragic.
She holidays purely to say she’s been away - she has no interest in a country’s culture, architecture or history.

I thought exactly the same 🤣
I doubt she even went in. It’s $25 per adult.......

Reactions: 12
You know what’s better than American turkey in your packed lunch Rebecca? American turkey in a proper American sandwich from a fabulous NYC deli. Imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably just took a photo outside to make it look like she went in. 👋🏼 Grabby! Need any NYC travel tips?! Yes, yes you do...

Reactions: 5
You know what’s better than American turkey in your packed lunch Rebecca? American turkey in a proper American sandwich from a fabulous NYC deli. Imagine.
Now come on. She's been to a supermarket every day since she got there. It's her annual tour of American supermarkets. She's got to do something with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably just took a photo outside to make it look like she went in. 👋🏼 Grabby! Need any NYC travel tips?! Yes, yes you do...
I love that this does seem to be everyone’s first thought!! No one believes after all these years she would step a foot into a museum and be cultured!!! 😂😂😂

How dumb does she think people are. Not a jot of culture in years on any of her endless travels but thanks to Tattle she shoehorns in a quick selfie outside the Met! I can guarantee we won’t see a single inside picture (unless she reads this and decides to spunk $50!!!!)

Reactions: 3
She is now asking for suggestions for somewhere to go with nice coloured leaves. She could have stayed in her back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is now asking for suggestions for somewhere to go with nice coloured leaves. She could have stayed in her back garden.
For me, this just confirms the fact that it was a holiday for holidays sake. They (she) had no plan or itinerary like you would have if you were genuinely excited to go and see a city.

They (she) are now bored of wandering around supermarkets and staring into people’s houses (because it’s a very dull way to spend your holiday!) so she now wants some ‘content’. She doesn't even want to go and see anything of cultural interest..... she wants pretty leaves. 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Surprised she didn’t ask Lesley Colvin, the woman she met up with yesterday. She lives out in the burbs and is a professional photographer. No, not really surprised. She undoubtedly just posted for engagement.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think this trip could get any more boring (I think we have seen every single house decorated for Halloween in NY now?) but homemade sandwiches eaten from a Tupperware box on side of street?? 😴😴😴 She is such a dullard!!
The photo outside the Met I think is in direct response to comments here. I also highly doubt they paid to go in. Especially after the weird confession that they save on sandwich’s to afford cookies! 😳

She and grandad both look like such boring dullards. Would hate to be put next to them at a social event. They so obviously didn't go into the MET. They took packed lunches to save money for cookies, they are not going to pay for the MET. For people with "sooo much money" as RVK claims, it sure seems like they don't have that much.

Reactions: 2
And yet she used to brag and boast about how much her husband earned. 🤔 I didn’t think anyone could make New York look boring but she has managed it!

Reactions: 3
And yet she used to brag and boast about how much her husband earned. 🤔 I didn’t think anyone could make New York look boring but she has managed it!
What was even the point of going to NY? I think they just went so she could say they were going somewhere. When we go on holiday to a city we try to fit in as much as possible. Grabby barely scratched the surface. Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been to New York twice each time for five nights, still loads I’ve not seen and done. Everyday we were up and out with the kids sightseeing and eating out. We hired bikes and cycled to Brooklyn, took the ferry to liberty island, ice cream at seaport, we didn’t stop. We did the natural history museum as we were with the kids but it was brill, to much to list. We’ve started using air bandb and it’s been good but I’d still eat out. I just don’t get it with RVK. There was loads of leaves in Central Park

Reactions: 7
I’ve been to New York twice each time for five nights, still loads I’ve not seen and done. Everyday we were up and out with the kids sightseeing and eating out. We hired bikes and cycled to Brooklyn, took the ferry to liberty island, ice cream at seaport, we didn’t stop. We did the natural history museum as we were with the kids but it was brill, to much to list. We’ve started using air bandb and it’s been good but I’d still eat out. I just don’t get it with RVK. There was loads of leaves in Central Park
Your trip sounds a million times better. Yeah, she is never satisfied with where she is...always wants more. NYC has beautiful colours in Fall. That is one of the reasons I want to visit in Fall. Grabby is off her head. It must be so miserable to live a life where nothing ever fulfills you, even going to NYC. Does anyone else see her and Grandad separating in the future? She would have NO idea how to live if they did.

"Somewhere with pretty leaves" if I didn't know better I'd think she was taking the piss out of us. But I actually think she's this shallow! If I suggested this to my husband he would just ignore me, what a cold life Benpecked lives...speaking of Benpecked, surely someone should #gift him some warmer clothes!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.